Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 7. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 12:01:20 AM
I agree the development of crypto in 2018 has indeed experienced a significant increase. In my own country, almost 60% of our population knows about crypto technology. This will further make crypto become convinced to go further and re-increase the price. Because they also know the positive side of crypto technology.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 12:00:26 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Crypto will be worldwide and be known for some individuals but its all depend on how they appreciate it. Because some people believe that crypto is a kind of scam. But in the mean time crypto is helping us to achieve some of our goals.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
October 21, 2018, 11:51:27 PM
Indeed it is, a lot of talk about adopting blockchain and trying not to discourage crypto evolution. Still we have a long way to go before the crypto space is mature enough to withstand economic difficulties. As it stands, if there were to be in a 'situation' like those of the financial crises back in 2008, we would be in real trouble. But things are currently in ok-mode
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
October 21, 2018, 04:00:05 PM
Surely it is spreading and more to say crypto will only grow in future in my opinion because its potential for economical sphere is truly amazing.
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
October 21, 2018, 02:30:47 PM
Yeah that's true. We are gradually getting expised to many people but the problem is that there is no hype currently to boost the confidence of people. People are always getting scared to join because of some FUD otherwise many would've adopted this great tech.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
October 21, 2018, 02:20:37 PM
Of course gradually. I think we're kind of in the year 2000.  back then the Internet was very slow and the phones were just funny. Now everything is very fast and phones are very developed. Therefore, I believe that in 10 years we will be very surprised by the price and capabilities of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 02:01:45 PM
Yeah, it's hard to miss. Although when I went to Europe, few people know and imagine what cryptocurrency is. I was even a little happy about it.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 04:29:07 PM
Yes, I agree. An increasing number of countries are involved in the cryptocurrency market. Each country treats this differently. Some countries (Japan, USA, etc.) recognize cryptocurrency as an official digital currency, while others (China), on the contrary, prohibit any activity related to cryptocurrency. Whether it's good or not, time will tell.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 20, 2018, 03:11:38 AM
Yes, but not everyone knows, so I think investing in cryptocurrency is still the best time. Bitcoin will become very expensive in the future.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 02:21:06 AM
Crypto currency is digital currency which is found deem suitable to the modern world and which can be operated world wide for the benefit  of the global community.It has an attractive characteristics with strong net work systems incorporated with the modern technology.The introduction of the modern technology is quiet unaware to the major global community .So it takes few more time to familiarize the global community to operate the modern technology .Now it is wide spreading the popularity and the usefulness of the crypto currency world wide.
Activity: 322
October 20, 2018, 01:29:45 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I believe that in any case, cryptocurrencies will eventually increase their influence in the global financial system, find wide distribution and recognition among investors and participants. After all, this is the technology of the future, which makes transactions and investments much more profitable and more reliable for everyone.
Activity: 378
October 19, 2018, 10:32:03 AM
Cryptocurrency is becoming more popular every day. People learn about it from various sources. And this popularity only benefits her.
Activity: 280
October 19, 2018, 10:29:00 AM

That's quite true,there is massive awareness of the cryptocurrency blockchain technology,however there is still more work to be done by taking the campaigns into the nooks and crannies of the world.
Activity: 322
October 19, 2018, 10:28:28 AM
As we can see from the previous trend of cryptocurrency, it is now on gradually spreading and in fact in the current condition, it is now in progress and is increasing it's popularity too much that recently recognized by some expert investors of cryptoworld. With this reasons I have a strong belief that cryptocurrency would stabilize in the future and might be become legalize possibly in some other countries especially European country as a good start of progress.
Activity: 518
October 19, 2018, 10:24:45 AM
Of course, the cryptocurrency is distributed very much now where they take the Ethereum for example , but certainly not as much as cash November I think 2025 will be a breakthrough in this
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 19, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

Cryptocurrency spreads very quickly. A few years ago we did not know anything about it, and now every child knows what bitcoin is. The government is not profitable cryptocurrency and they are trying to ban it. But anyone who starts trading bitcoins makes profit.
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
October 18, 2018, 05:58:33 PM
That's a bit of a false statement. About cryptocurrency knows a lot of people, but that owns it quite a small number of people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
October 18, 2018, 05:02:22 PM
In 2017, crypto money trading was an important factor among popular economic activities. Crypto money trading began to spread. More and more people are informed about the crypto-money trade. The future technology blockchain.
Activity: 753
October 18, 2018, 10:48:13 AM
At the moment, some people have lost faith in crypto-currencies, because the downward trend has lasted since the beginning of this year, but in general more and more people are interested in digital currencies, and when the market recovers and prices start to grow, a new wave of HYIP will appear.
Activity: 141
October 18, 2018, 10:22:28 AM
Sounds promising and I hope that it will continue to be there because crypto needs in people so much, it needs in new investments and ideas for the increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: