Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 11. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 07:17:00 PM
Yes, it's great that more and more people learn about cryptocurrencies. But unfortunately in 2018 we are seeing an outflow of investors. People are losing confidence in cryptocurrencies. I hope that soon the situation will change for the better.

ICO's have received 8 billion USD in total investments so far in 2018, compared to 7 billion USD in 2017,

so fresh capital is increasing, despite the ongoing Crypto Winter, it's just spread out way more because of huge number of new projects this year...
There is a lot of fresh money in the ICO's. Once the old people make money through the past ICO's they might put that money into new ICO's.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 07:00:51 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Yes, electronic money is spreading the world, anyone can own electronic money. And Blockchain technology is accepted by many countries with the benefits it brings. All industries, agriculture is beginning to integrate Blockchain technology. In my opinion, cryptographic money will grow extremely in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
October 05, 2018, 06:35:19 PM
Yes, it's great that more and more people learn about cryptocurrencies. But unfortunately in 2018 we are seeing an outflow of investors. People are losing confidence in cryptocurrencies. I hope that soon the situation will change for the better.

ICO's have received 8 billion USD in total investments so far in 2018, compared to 7 billion USD in 2017,

so fresh capital is increasing, despite the ongoing Crypto Winter, it's just spread out way more because of huge number of new projects this year...
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
October 05, 2018, 06:28:34 PM
Yes,  that I'd exactly what we should expect. Very soon there will come a project thay will cause a Mass adoption of cryptocurrency by both individuals and organizations.

The unique  features of the blockchain technology which include safety, transparency, immutability,  trustworthiness  etc   are what the global economy  needs.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 06:06:14 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
October 05, 2018, 05:45:12 PM
This is quite true. exactly cryptocurrency is growing and getting known from everywhere and anywhere in this world it brings a lot of opportunities for people who didn't know about crypto at all and I hope the future crypto as a supporter of daily activities
Activity: 574
October 05, 2018, 04:54:30 PM
Cryptocurrencies quickly spread around the world, but now they are faced with the problem of acceptance of cryptocurrency by States and people. Also a lot of problems remain security.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
October 05, 2018, 04:04:52 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

this proves that crypto has tremendous benefits so many people enter and study in the crypto world, this is very exciting because with a lot of support from people in crypto hopefully crypto is growing
Do you know how many people are willing to risk a large amount of money? And in which countries most of these people? Now it's even easier - there is a smartphone
The fact is that lately the cryptocurrency provides very good opportunities for the countries of the Middle East and Central Europe. In some countries, a very low standard of living and cryptocurrency gives people the opportunity to feel financially independent.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

this proves that crypto has tremendous benefits so many people enter and study in the crypto world, this is very exciting because with a lot of support from people in crypto hopefully crypto is growing
Do you know how many people are willing to risk a large amount of money? And in which countries most of these people? Now it's even easier - there is a smartphone
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2018, 03:12:32 PM
Blockchain technology is the future. But blockchain technologies need to go a very long way, at the moment they are at an early stage of their development.

Each time I open some site with the news, I read something about the cryptocurrency - the events connected with the crypto, conferences, new platforms, new exchanges. I feel the world will use digital money everywhere.
Activity: 60
Merit: 21
October 04, 2018, 06:18:57 PM
If 10% of the world owned crypto assets the market cap would be in the multiple trillions. Give it time, more people are adapting everyday!
Activity: 504
October 04, 2018, 06:16:07 PM
It seems to me that despite the spread of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, people lose interest in them. This year, it seems to me, there are much fewer investors and traders.
if you do not stop the artificial manipulation of the market, it will be a really large outflow of investors from the cryptocurrency market. At the same time, the popularization of cryptocurrency is very markedly reduced.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 04, 2018, 06:11:14 PM
It seems to me that despite the spread of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, people lose interest in them. This year, it seems to me, there are much fewer investors and traders.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

Activity: 462
October 04, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

There's no other way than mass adaptation. Soon, cryptocurrency will be known by many and it will be widely used. The government may start adapting and regulate it somehow to at least lessen the risk of scam. It is good that many people are starting to notice cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
October 04, 2018, 05:48:07 PM
Partially agree. In the era of globalization, cryptocurrency is distributed in most technologically advanced countries of the world. This is good, because demand creates supply, this is a benefit for investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 04, 2018, 11:00:43 AM
Yes it is true that the real problem right now is that even the newcomers in crypto are not even able to get their profits whether by trading or bounties. I am pretty sure many many people are having a hard time getting their investments bear fruit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency after 2017 has spread rapidly in the world, but many people are afraid to buy it because the market is currently in a downturn.
Activity: 504
October 04, 2018, 10:42:15 AM
Only with the gradual adoption of bitcoin by the mainstream will we see an increase in price stability.
Activity: 434
October 04, 2018, 10:32:26 AM
Yes you are right.  More and more people are learning about cryptocurrency and more and more are becoming aware of the prospects of this technology!
Pages:
Jump to: