Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 8. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 17, 2018, 07:38:48 PM
Yes, cryptocurrency is very popular now. I think it is good that it is developing and becoming the object of attention of many investors. This is especially useful now, because the market is in decline, and the influx of new funds will help us get out of it.   
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 06:00:22 PM
Indeed, more and more people are learning about cryptocurrencies and they are spreading more and more, in many countries you can pay with bitcoin without any problems
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 17, 2018, 05:14:46 AM
Spreading is a good trend that will help crypto to be recognized and to make it legal in each country. I also encourage people to join crypto hoping for the best.
Activity: 73
October 15, 2018, 04:33:08 PM
Yes, I agree, of course, it is very good, because it gives the opportunity to move money from person to person bypassing any intermediary system.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 02:20:34 PM
Social media has really helped in the spread of Cryptocurrency, even offline many crypto meet ups are happening and the word is really spreading. It won't be long before it reaches all there corners of the globe.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
Exactly , many humans are fascinated in cryptocurrency. Strikes get a superlative entreaty representing various humans . In my state thither are various humans who achieve not recognise cyptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 15, 2018, 02:03:41 PM
I agree. I think it's wonderful. Once we did not have TVs and phones, and now there are several of them in every house. Development and change are inevitable.
Cryptocurrency and other Internet of things technology could get integrated into any of those electronic appliances -and yes something could one day change to make all of those electronics obsolete.
copper member
Activity: 462
October 15, 2018, 01:45:00 PM
Yes you are right but there are still so much work to do and so many people still don't know about it or yet to believe it so it still have a long way to go
Activity: 266
October 15, 2018, 01:37:08 PM
Last times crypto  spread faster and faster around the world.This is a good sign that the crypto market is getting bigger.
Activity: 238
October 15, 2018, 01:12:09 PM
Of course distributed in 2017 was very popularized cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin, in Japan in General in the shops you can pay and I think this is just the beginning
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 15, 2018, 12:13:11 PM
I am also sure that cryptocurrency is becoming more popular. And I am glad of it, because it will positively be displayed on the prices of many coins.
Activity: 71
October 15, 2018, 12:10:13 PM
the more crypto is spreading the more unprepared newbies are comming and brings troubles for us like it was in this year. but on the other hand there are plenty of potential investors among them. doubtful situation.
Activity: 434
October 15, 2018, 11:23:42 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I think that in the near future the blockchain technology will be used in all spheres of a person’s economic life. Of course, this path will be very long and difficult. People are afraid something new. But sooner or later everything will be fine.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 11:13:56 AM
You are right, the overall influence of Cryptocurrencies and their underlying blockchain technology is spreading fast and it does not ready to stop, I think Cryptocurrency has come to stay.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 11:03:27 AM
if you join, of course you will know the benefits. if not, it's just an illusion of your imagination. immediately joined to find out the times that are currently carried out by smart and rich people
Activity: 65
October 15, 2018, 10:48:53 AM
Cryptocurrency technologies have great potential. Creating your own cryptocurrency can bring an additional 3-10% of GDP growth due to lower interest rates and costs. But, one should not forget about clear rules for taxpayers seeking to understand tax liabilities and comply with them in the process of using virtual currencies.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 15, 2018, 10:26:21 AM
This is a fact that is no longer possible to hush up. Cryptocurrency is spreading and more and more people are learning about her advantages.
Activity: 63
October 14, 2018, 07:13:07 PM
I agree. I think it's wonderful. Once we did not have TVs and phones, and now there are several of them in every house. Development and change are inevitable.
Activity: 490
October 14, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
Yes, cryptocurrency is spreading with a fast pace. Many people are getting aware about the cryptocurrency. Some are curious to know about the cryptocurrency  world and want to become a part of it. Youth is crazy about it because they know it is the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
October 14, 2018, 02:15:47 AM
End of 2018 will determine the fate of crypto. Lots of people thought crypto will simulate 2017 trends and so far there's a huge deviation from that trend. But the concept of blockchain still moves in a positive direction. It's such an irony. 
Pages:
Jump to: