Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 12. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 07:40:48 PM
Yes, and in my opinion that is the most important thing, despite the fact that the price has not risen as much as last year, I still think that mass adoption is more beneficial, so we must help spread it anywhere and continue to increase the volume of trade if we want cryptos someday replace this obsolete financial system.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
October 03, 2018, 07:34:13 PM
When there was a hype end of last year everybody was talking about crypto. Now, when the market is declining
almost the whole year ( 259 days ) not many people are interested in crypto. It will take time to spread the news
 about crypto  worldwide and even more time needed  for mass adoption.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 06:54:17 PM
Yes, crypto is spreading all over the world and day by day more people starting to realise about blockchains advantages. I believe we will see in blockchain also in our daily lives in the future.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 03, 2018, 06:45:35 PM
Now almost electronic money is spreading around the world, and there are now also some Islamic ICO money projects, so I think that electronic money will dominate the economy in the future. come next
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 03, 2018, 06:42:27 PM
Although cryptocurrency is more popular, most people still confuse about it. We can refuse that blockchain is one of the most important technology nowadays, but invest in this market is still risky because of many conditions like anonymous, scam, the price is not stable, etc
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 03, 2018, 06:23:04 PM
yes right, many of us have to understand crypto and understand the technology used because it's time for large companies to use the technology. in my country I have started many seminars discussing the benefits of the technology and its own crypto for the future and starting to open about it to the public and this is the time we also have a good impact on crypto so that it will become an influence for many people to plunge and invest.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 06:07:30 PM
I can agree with you because currency is really spreading now. I think it is a great sign and we should follow the new trend. To my mind, it is better to spread the popular coins and this will bring you money
It will be useful for the next generation. We are in trial period were we didn't know if we will be able to really earn huge due to market conditions.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 03, 2018, 06:02:26 PM
I can agree with you because currency is really spreading now. I think it is a great sign and we should follow the new trend. To my mind, it is better to spread the popular coins and this will bring you money
Activity: 167
October 03, 2018, 05:59:48 PM
Blockchain technology is the future. But blockchain technologies need to go a very long way, at the moment they are at an early stage of their development.
Activity: 896
October 03, 2018, 05:45:43 PM
Cryptocurrency and Blockchain is our future. I believe in this technology and study it diligently.
very lucky you can learn it well. I am sure it will be useful for you in the future. the development of crypto is now very fast, now some industrial companies are starting to enter and use crypto, it will be even better because the community that is built will also get bigger. when all the world's industries use crypto it is not impossible that crypto will become the real digital currency used for payment instruments. because until now there are still few who use crypto as a payment instrument, some will still make it an investment asset.
Activity: 462
October 03, 2018, 05:41:05 PM
Cryptocurrency and Blockchain is our future. I believe in this technology and study it diligently.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 04:37:33 PM
Blockchain technology was really very effective.We can even get a pizza with btc.In most countries, it is curious to examine this unit.
There are many countries in use.I believe it will be very useful in the future.
Activity: 921
October 03, 2018, 04:31:45 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies have in principle spread to all countries, but they are still very slowly developing.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 04:30:16 PM
yes, with the success of BTC many more people will know these cryptos for sure! Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
October 03, 2018, 04:26:45 PM
Yes, the popularity is growing. This is because people do not want to keep their funds in a bank or wallet. And they want to keep up with the progress and use new technologies to save their money and cheap transactions.
Activity: 40
October 03, 2018, 03:27:30 AM
PumaPay recently launched Verion 2.0 of the PumaPay PullPayment solution. The release includes PullPayment Smart Contracts (with one-time, as well as recurring PullPayments already running on the Testnet), SDK, and the fully revamped PumaPay Cryptocurrency Wallet app which accommodates these features. check out their latest update: https://pumapay.io/development-updates-message-ceo/
Activity: 114
October 03, 2018, 03:23:19 AM
I think cryptocurrency is spreading rapidly, and many people should know cryptocurrency for last year. The cryptocurrency needs to grow wildly for two years to succeed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 01:07:13 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
And yet, there is still no regulation to reduce volatility or acceptance as a payment. The fact that he has a lot of opportunities and technology is capable of more is certain, but the volatility scares everyone.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 12:43:18 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Indeed , and we are the early adaptor so it will be very good for as in future. The vision is good in crypto currency so definitely it's going to rock in coming days. All the best to all early adaptors.
Activity: 182
October 02, 2018, 10:03:36 PM
Many are joining the crypto on the grounds that the impact of the climb of its esteem. Bitcoin blasted out of the blue and in like manner the conceived of altcoin's prevalence accompanies it. Other than that, because of battles, numerous crypto are being acquainted with standard online networking and furthermore some are highlighted in the national TV of numerous nations.
Pages:
Jump to: