Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 28. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 07:51:22 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

As with any brand new technology adoption is not instant but you are right! I ahve noticed more and more people becoming at least aware of what crypocurrency is, now they just need education on how it can improve the world!
Activity: 84
August 05, 2018, 07:49:56 AM
Crypto forex has received recognition so much that everyone have heard it is name atleast. the primary pillar of cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is so famous that during some nations, it's far walking right and in some international locations , it is banned. In gift generation of digitisation , we want virtual forex that's crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
August 05, 2018, 07:48:48 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Unfortunately, I do not see that the interest in cryptocurrency is growing. Because of the fall in prices in the world of cryptocurrency stopped coming new people.
Activity: 16
August 05, 2018, 07:40:28 AM
because of the growth of bitcoin, people began to climb crypts
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 06:40:53 AM
The cryptocurrency became especially popular in 2017, when Bitcoin rapidly began to adapt itself in its value.
We hope that the year can repeat 2017, if this year the price of bitcoin can repeat last year or at least the price can reach $ 20k then I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will be brilliant and nobody can stop it.
Activity: 158
August 05, 2018, 06:37:17 AM
Yes, it is spreading all over the world. There are lot of people in different countries that are joining bounties or are into the crypto market. Cryptocurrency is now famous because of the news and by other people's words.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 06:32:33 AM

with the existence of bitcoin has opened a fortune for us, because like we see many who do not have a job. sorry for the existence of bitcoin can make us get money, we can also open our own business. This crypto makes us successful in the future...

Since December of 2017, Bitcoin's tremendous growth as well as the entire crypto market. More and more people are aware of the presence of bitcoin. The number of crypto users has increased, which is great. I am very optimistic the crypto market will have a bright future.
Activity: 51
August 05, 2018, 06:20:40 AM
At present, the blockchain's reputation is far greater than crypto. Ordinary people may have only heard of BTC and ETH at most, and their understanding of these two coins is very short. They say that these are called "virtual currencies"
Activity: 546
August 05, 2018, 06:16:58 AM
Yes ,Crypto is spreading very fast, most people have known crypto and many countries have accepted bitcoin as a payment method because of blockchain technology, it could be the future of the world and it would do our lives are simpler.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 05, 2018, 04:51:04 AM
We cannot deny that cryptocurrencies are spreading globally very faster. It became popular because of social media sites that advertising different cryptos on their official channels and bounty hunters are also spreading the good news about it or how it can help our economy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 04:42:28 AM
Many people just want easy money .They don't care about technology.There is growth - there is interest, there is no growth in the exchange rate-there is no interest.
Activity: 238
August 05, 2018, 04:39:55 AM
Yes, even in my county people have much enthusiasm about crypto currencies now. Even not knowing what kind of a thing it is, lots of people have started to talk about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 05, 2018, 04:14:32 AM
Yes, I am feeling Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading. My friends are showing more and more interest in crypto. They are also starting to spend a small amount of money to try to invest in cryptocurrency. In the past they always thought of cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme, and now their concept seems to be gradually changing.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
August 05, 2018, 03:56:33 AM

yes I agree with you even in my own county people are starting to research what is cryptocurrency and bitcoin. It is spreading like a wild fire as you can also tell because there are so.many participants in bounties nowadays compare to before because I think of social media. People are findings ways also how to earn from cryptocurrency  but a bit of struggle if you are a first timer and no idea what it is really.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 03:50:41 AM
Many are now aware in cryptocurrency but the problem today is the rampant scam that is happening right now.We should also aware newbies that 90%of cryptocurrency is a risky investment or majority of it are scam. They have to know the truth before they start to join the bandwagon.
Activity: 490
August 05, 2018, 01:00:29 AM

True, even some people who are not familiar with him, are now getting interested.
There are many companies that work with cryptocurrency today, and I think that will grow to be bigger and stronger.
Nothing could stem the sparkling crypto explosion.

I also see it. In comparison with the last year, when most of the people even never heard about the cryptocurrency, now, even the elderly guys and teens show their keen interest in Bitcoin and even alts.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 09:49:17 PM
Society is accelerating in its development. Crypto, in my opinion, is a consequence of people's desire to simplify many operations on the market and make them more accessible and understandable to any user, primarily potential.

This is something that happens after there is a collapse, when Rome fell things changed in the way the society organized itself, the last time the economy collapsed a new system to organize the economy of the world was born and that system is already showing signs that is going to fail and bitcoin appeared just at the right moment to allow was to survive that collapse intact, and it is even possible that the next system is based on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 11:22:07 AM
The cryptocurrency became especially popular in 2017, when Bitcoin rapidly began to adapt itself in its value.
Activity: 112
August 04, 2018, 10:42:23 AM
It will definitely by a matter of time for it to become a mainstream method of payment, everyone will eventually own some kind of cryptocurrency at some point and it will be a common thing.
Activity: 66
August 04, 2018, 10:33:36 AM
Yes, cryptocurrency is going viral than expected and it's gonna take over. I am liking it that way. I enjoy being part of the blockchain technology where I do my daily trading to earn profits and less loses.
Pages:
Jump to: