Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 30. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 05:39:20 AM
You are right. Because Crypto is a digital type of money which is very convenient and fast payment as well as transfering, also human tend to reach the modern thing. Then I think the spreading Crypto is a predicted results. It is a good new.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 05:29:17 AM
This is true. When i was still not in this community Cryptocurrency has it own sounds from other countries. Many nations are adopting this currency and other schools too. This is the futures technology for all people in the whole wide world. It spreads everywhere, you can nknew it from social media websites and ads. From the news publicity etc.. sooner or later it will be normal for all people to benifit the digital currency purposes.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 11:43:58 PM
yes you are right. some people notice it and starting to perceive it already . Maybe if they will take it for long term purposes and not a free money, it will be more worthy soon.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 11:13:28 PM
yes you are right cryptocurrency will gradually spread to the whole world because cryptocurrency is very fast development and now there are so many countries talking about cryptocurrency so I am sure that cryptocurrency in the future will be a much needed digital currency and very good to be one payment method.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 10:36:27 PM
agree, as more and more people understand that Cryptocurrency is here to stay just like the internet.. there could be a bubble but later on will be stable. so be ready and aware. invest for longterm.
It is funny if you take the time to look at some articles from the nineties you will see that many experts in technology were very skeptical that thing called the Internet was going to become big at all and they thought only nerds will use it, and now look at it, if people are disconnected for a few minutes they begin to freak out and I think something similar will happen to bitcoin in the next decades.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 10:19:14 PM
In fact, the encrypted world was watched by people all over the world last year because of the high price of coins and the return on investment.
Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 09:55:22 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I agree that this is gradually, spreading and new people are wondering how they can benefit.
I know some people are being asked about what they continue to share on their time line, and essentially they want a big profit without hard work.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 07:47:50 PM
Cryptocurrency have been spreading so people become interested in this technology. The fact that this platform is very useful people are interested to learn and use this technology. So I think in the future numbers of users will grow because of the benefit it has.
Activity: 182
August 01, 2018, 07:37:17 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

crypto grows so fast, spreading around the world with a matter of a few years only. this is amazing. crypto is a business that has big profits, without we have to struggle to sweat, we can get money from crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 11:19:15 AM
I expect that the crypto-currency already this year will give real prerequisites, to the fact that humanity will begin a gradual transition to the modern sphere of crypto-currencies!
Activity: 378
August 01, 2018, 06:19:22 AM
I think crypto currencies are rapidly spreading all over the worlds and popularity of crypto is increasing, to become rich in short time so many new comers are enter this crypto world and crypto community is rapidly increasing which are good sign for this industry.
Activity: 294
August 01, 2018, 05:41:43 AM
With no doubts, cryptocurrency is spreading all over the world. But in my opinion, the process is still quite slow and the reason for that is that people still do not realize possible opportunities that cryptourrency offers.
Activity: 64
August 01, 2018, 05:32:51 AM
Yes o, crypto is spreading all over the world an its still shaking waves .because of the great benefits and ease of transaction and even much more.... No barrier to transaction with anyone throughout the whole world.... It will still get better..... Crypto has reduced a whole lot of stress ......
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 04:48:03 AM
Sometimes the task is not only to benefit, but to introduce new technologies that then become popular!
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 04:42:06 AM
Yes that is really true and now that many countries are accepting and making part of the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, it gives the crypto world more opportunity to get known by many people all over the world.
Activity: 240
August 01, 2018, 04:37:57 AM
cryptocurrency flags is one that is a like currency but in the digital platform. I think we should all be eager to educate one another in a sense that it should be able to protect those scammers from victimizing crypto newbies.
Cryptocurrency is a good start to investing and can yield a lot of gains.

Encouraging people to learn and study more about crypto is basically the best thing we can do to lessen the scam victims. These scammers do grab the hype of crypto. They are taking advantage that there a lot of newbies who engaged and would want to earn and invest in crypto. Crypto community is increasing each day because people are getting curious of Bitcoin. And those who are new to crypto is still vulnerable to scammers.

Activity: 120
August 01, 2018, 04:34:17 AM
Knowledge in crypto currency is spreading because of the benefits that can bring to us. I'm sure that many people are happy now a days because our technology is improving and it can bring us how to earn money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 04:33:28 AM
Crypto adoption is must for the future world because everything is digital in the world because peoples are always expecting reduce the work so Crypto technology is useful to everyone. The main benefits for Cryptocurrency is transparent so we should always monitor our fund and it will raise also possible in future it is main attraction of Crypto platform. But everyone expectation is global currency because global currency is accepted in over the world.

Absolutely agree a must technology for the digital world and we are very lucky that we already practiced and enjoyed the benefits of this technology. It's should be spread the good news about crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
August 01, 2018, 04:33:03 AM
Every day Crypto spreads all over the world faster and faster . Much more societies around the world know and are involved in crypto. Many companies are incorporating bitcoin in their payments. This is a very good progress.
At the moment, a lot of people know about cryptocurrency, but the main goal is to increase the number of people using it. It is not enough to know about a healthy diet, you need to use it to be healthy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 01, 2018, 04:29:45 AM
The growth of cryptocurrency in every year has a pretty good improvement. Cryptocurrency is increasingly recognized by the public at large, slowly, some of them began to accept the existence of this crypto well, and they also joined with the crypto. To be able to get benefit from crypto there are many ways you can do. For starters, you should study this forum first. That way, you will know the program, the way, and the science to apply to get its benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: