Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 29. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 10:24:57 AM
I think that the crypto currency is beginning to gain momentum, many already know what it is, many have only heard about it, and many use it. And every year more and more people will be interested in and use the cryptocurrency. This is a new round of development.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 10:15:46 AM
That is it, crypto is step by step becoming regular and an ever increasing number of individuals begin to put resources into crypto ,futhermore, government will direct crypto, that ought to be a positive sight to crypto mindfulness and therefore the entire business will develop
Activity: 210
August 04, 2018, 03:28:43 AM
Blockchain technology has developed at an alarming rate, and it will change and revolutionize everything in the world.

As more and more people realize the intrinsic trading value of encrypted currency, more and more people begin to accept and use encrypted currency.
Activity: 158
August 04, 2018, 03:25:25 AM
Yes, I think that in 2018, cryptocurrencies began to spread in human civilization. This is a very exciting news. Many people around me have joined the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 02:17:46 AM
I agree, every year more and more people around the world learn about crypto .it's good for all of us
Activity: 78
August 04, 2018, 02:06:52 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Yes thats true cryptocurrency is spreading fast but it was slowly accepted but i hope it was just temporary for now because the most important aspect is the Introduction of Cryptocurrency globally.
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 01:52:29 AM
Yes, the influence of Bitcoin has been increasing in recent years. Especially last year, so I think the cryptocurrency will succeed. Of course we have money.

Its true people are now fascinated on how crypto works. In fact a lot of my friends keep asking now on how to join in bounty/signature campaign. Others also like to invest in bitcoin or they want to buy coins but still learning on the process. In the near future more and more people would like to participate in crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 01:43:57 AM
Like other technical projects cryptocurrency is also spreading slowly ans steadily now more and more people are taking parts in this field and starting investing their money, many of them taking keen interest to make it successful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
August 04, 2018, 01:37:48 AM
surely in today's development people are more like technology and always keep abreast of it, for example in crypto people gradually know it, start learning about crypto and then dare to take part by investing their money, applying blockchain technology, start making regulations about crypto and of course we also must have a positive impact on the development of the crypto itself, so that greater profits are obtained.
Activity: 504
August 04, 2018, 01:35:24 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

with the existence of bitcoin has opened a fortune for us, because like we see many who do not have a job. sorry for the existence of bitcoin can make us get money, we can also open our own business. This crypto makes us successful in the future...
Activity: 420
August 04, 2018, 01:31:54 AM
most people don't care about cryptography! They didn't understand earlier, don't want to understand and now. Many it is important to make money on that, because we are so many.Before crypto-currency, no one was interested in blockchain technology.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 01:25:41 AM
Yes cryptocurrency is gradually spreading and this can be good for us to foster adoption. Even banks these days use 2FA which was a crypto currency driven solution. We still have a long way to go though but the signs are looking good
Activity: 224
August 04, 2018, 01:17:41 AM

Crypto is not famous, which is famous is the name of the widespread bitcoin and became king. The percentage of people bigger than the world now knows about Bitcoin right now. This helps to increase acceptance. But the sad aspect is that many of these people do not understand the technology and the risks it carries.
Activity: 280
August 03, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

True, even some people who are not familiar with him, are now getting interested.
There are many companies that work with cryptocurrency today, and I think that will grow to be bigger and stronger.
Nothing could stem the sparkling crypto explosion.
Activity: 46
August 03, 2018, 02:50:17 PM
Sure I do! Only a blind man or a lazy man can't see that. And it's certainly good. The alternative currency must be in our unstable economic situation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 12:15:45 PM
It may be spreading but you can also look at till what point will it spread bitcoin is the sixth largest currency in the world but it is still behind the grand us dollar in this case which has a higher networking effect and is a threat to its spread,
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 03, 2018, 06:36:41 AM
Yes, the occupation of crypto-currencies is becoming more popular. More and more people are investing in altcoins, it brings good profits, but still involves risks.
It is just the matter of time which will then turn the things in favour of the crypto currencies and that the way things are getting better, we can really hope that the awareness as well as the demand of the crypto currencies will increase at much significant rate in near future. Soon we will be hearing some good news regarding that of the crypto currencies which will help us in making more revenue.
Demand for crypto-currencies decreased with the arrival of this protracted fall, but as soon as the market goes up the demand will again increase and people  will believe again in crypto currencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 06:32:40 AM
Yes, the occupation of crypto-currencies is becoming more popular. More and more people are investing in altcoins, it brings good profits, but still involves risks.
It is just the matter of time which will then turn the things in favour of the crypto currencies and that the way things are getting better, we can really hope that the awareness as well as the demand of the crypto currencies will increase at much significant rate in near future. Soon we will be hearing some good news regarding that of the crypto currencies which will help us in making more revenue.
Activity: 71
August 03, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

Crypto is one thing I'm sure will keep going and become the future.
New this year along the bourse has seen their number of active users doubled.
This indicates that people's good reception of crypto is very high.
Activity: 168
August 03, 2018, 05:48:34 AM
Society is accelerating in its development. Crypto, in my opinion, is a consequence of people's desire to simplify many operations on the market and make them more accessible and understandable to any user, primarily potential.
Pages:
Jump to: