Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 45. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 15
June 11, 2018, 10:42:59 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I agree, there are more countries now that are very accepting about crypto. People also gain more knowledge about it and some choose to join too. If you already have enough knowledge about crypto then you definitely can join it and gain some profit. If it'll more widely known, then it's not impossible to be commonly used by people as a new and upgraded form of transaction and payment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 09:46:06 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

In fact, this is not so. Most people have heard about this, but even have no idea what it is. And people who use the crypto currency in the world about 1%. That's why I see great potential in this market

I would really not say 1% but I agree that right now, only a handful of people in the whole world are aware and knows what cryptocurrency is, or at the very least, what it can partially do to people, to transactions, to our economy, banks and countries. But overall, people are getting more aware of cryptocurrency every single day. Those who learned already discover new things and realizes the power of cryptocurrency; those who do not know yet discovers it and learns more about it and those who already are expert on it creates more of it.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 09:12:26 AM
The popularity of the cryptocurrency is only evolving. For someone this is new, someone is already familiar with this. If the popularization of the cryptocurrency does not stop, then in the future it will change our life.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 09:09:15 AM
Yeah the space is spreading so wide and far and this is what we want so that many people will get involved into crypto space and this will make the space to grow stronger and grow in value for everyone in the space.
Activity: 308
June 11, 2018, 08:48:22 AM
It's definitely spreading. At the moment, the crypt is in principle at the rudimentary stage of development, so it is still ahead.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
June 11, 2018, 08:40:58 AM
Yes. I agree with you. Since Bitcoin reached an all-time high at the end of 2017, many people invested in Bitcoin. Not only the investors who spent a lot of time researching all about cryptocurrency. But also, investors who just like to  go with the trend even without researching one bit. Even though, the community is benefitting and suffering at the same time because of them.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

Many people are scared of cryptocurrency because of the unawareness about it. And that is very true. Even those who know already about the cryptocurrency does not know what exactly drives the movement of the cryptocurrency market. I mean, indeed there are signals such as news, demand, supply, etc. But that doesn't necessarily mean that you can exactly determine what will happen to the market of cryptocurrency. Banks are very wary of it, the government does not like the idea because it disrupts their control over a state, and the businessmen like Warren Buffet thinks that cryptocurrency is a rubbish. But then, the market still goes up sometimes. This is why people are afraid and should be afraid of cryptocurrency.

However, despite all these, I personally believe that cryptocurrency will thrive and it will transform and revolutionize everything in this world. Legal contracts, transfer of purchasing power, implementation of rules and regulations, execution of commands and many other processes. Cryptocurrency will change the way the world works.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

This is already an expected scenario because of so many new projects, which purpose is for outside cryptoworld and many people are starting to get involved in cryptocurrency by necessity, so let us wait and observe the impact to crypto industry,because theoretically if there is an increase of population there is also an increase of demand, then it will affect the price of bitcoin and altcoin I'm sure.  
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 08:31:21 AM
Yes, I have to agree that cryptocurrency has already been widely spreading since if you have come to notice even in the forum, a lot of newcomers are joining and participating. Even the ICO's had been emerging a lot in the crypto market because cryptocurrency has been adopted by more and more people globally. They had the chance to make investment with cryptocurrency and gaining significant profit and for some joining bounties to earn secondary income for those having existing jobs and  primary income for the jobless.
Activity: 280
June 11, 2018, 08:19:38 AM
Digital technology has been developing at an astronomical rate in recent years. Humanity follows them rapidly into virtual space. Sooner or later, all services that can be provided via the Internet will be provided via the Internet.
In the conditions of such development of the sphere, digital money can not but spread and, therefore, start to be seriously appreciated, if only because they are initially grounded for use in virtual space - in contrast to the fiat ones.
Activity: 84
June 11, 2018, 07:47:35 AM
In my opinion it is a natural aspect of if it happens and without doubt tend to increase even more as the years go by. However the possibilities with the crypto are almost endless and being humble but so soon we will come across a high market value, at least that is what the graphs show.
copper member
Activity: 1568
June 11, 2018, 08:02:17 AM
Certainly crypto is spreading in the whole world gradually. The main reason to spread the crypto currency that various people are interesting in crypto because most of people are aware of crypto and they know that they can make a big future to work in crypto.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

In fact, this is not so. Most people have heard about this, but even have no idea what it is. And people who use the crypto currency in the world about 1%. That's why I see great potential in this market
Activity: 121
June 11, 2018, 01:41:31 AM
Through bitcoin new people are getting involve in cryptocurrency. They come to know how profitable this industry is though risky.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
June 11, 2018, 07:05:45 AM
I believe this one's a good sign for the whole crypto market, even though as of now we are seeing a big decline but i believe all of the countries who previously supported crpyptos bigtime will be back again. South Korea and America to be exact, i hope after those regulations from this countries the market will be as lively as last year's december period. Or maybe reach another milestone or All time high for all the tokens out there.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 01:36:26 AM

Yes crypto currency is like open stuff however it’s upto you how you will use it for your own benefit. Many people does start somewhere but end up at the stage where they are exhausted and tired. They are just not wanting to get deeper into it and those who dive into it will always get the charm of crypto. There are so many ways of earning with the crypto currency and thus it gives us almost second income source. You just have to be realistic enough in that.
We all know this thing that this idea of the crypto currencies is really interested and that the ones who are aware of this idea are trying their best to look for the ways which can then help them in investing their money into different crypto coins and that is the reason why the demand of the crypto currencies is increasing with every passing day. If thing keeps on happening in the similar manner, then we will be able to see much better crypto market.
Activity: 35
June 11, 2018, 12:41:48 AM
im live Of course, blockchain technology is the future. But blockchain technologies need to go a long way, at the moment they are at an early stage of their development. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
International Digital Asset Platform
June 11, 2018, 12:35:14 AM
Cryptocurrency should gradually spread among a larger number of owners. But not only that, there should be appropriate banking services (crypto banking).
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 11, 2018, 12:30:04 AM
not only have the benefit of it but also choose which crypto will result. many cryptos but certainly not all of them will be able to give you great results. There are certainly crypto that will not evolve so will be very lucky if not invest in it.
Yes i agree that cryptocurrency is become known of many people and also many people are getting interested to it, so expect it will be growing rapidly because almost everyone know it and few people are not yet interested maybe because they dont know how it works and have no enough knowledge about it. I really believe this upcoming years surely cryptocurrencies will become popular and the people who doesn't know it are just be numbered.
Activity: 532
June 11, 2018, 12:15:54 AM
not only have the benefit of it but also choose which crypto will result. many cryptos but certainly not all of them will be able to give you great results. There are certainly crypto that will not evolve so will be very lucky if not invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: