Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 46. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 11:32:49 PM
It is known today because it spreads in the different social media's account. Newbies can benefit in cryptocurrency if they get knowledge here and idea how to get that coin. Many people interested to join here because they also want to have money.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
June 10, 2018, 11:31:11 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
You were right mate,it is gradually spreading,nowadays even my fellowmen wanted to succeed in this crypto business in which they already make on their way to adopt cryptocurrency.I think what makes them more interested in it is because how beneficial crypto is if they will just learn the strategy of being a trader,a bounty hunter or any opportunity that they can benefit in crypto world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 11:30:58 PM
seen from the participants and many more people involved in crypto, yes right. crypto has been spreading to many more level of the societies in this worldwide countries. They may have some differences on their participation. Some of them are involved in trading, some for investment, and some for earning the tokens or coins freely by joining bounties and airdrops. Whoever, some of them only make analysis of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 11:22:33 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I want to say, if Yes crypto spread like a virus quickly spread around the world, crypto became known as a profitable currency in online business without hard work. This time more and more people are interested to know more about it.

Activity: 169
June 10, 2018, 11:14:28 PM
that's right, crypto provides great benefits such big profits. I think investment cryptocurrency is the most profitable investment than any other investment. if we use crypto well then we will also get much profit from it, but if we can't use it well then it will be a disaster for us. because what we get is a loss.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:53:19 PM
Yes the popularity of crypto has been increase a lot, since the spike a lot of people suddenly aware of crypto, and now most of them know and try to learn about crypto, the challenge is not only how to make profit, but also how can we used it for the future, crypto can be really useful and change the way of transaction in the future, it can also change the economic
I agree its spreading but its not enough. We need more spreading to many more people. Crypto adoption is must for the future world because everything is digital in the world because peoples are always expecting reduce the work so Crypto technology is useful to everyone. As early adopters, we should be happy with that.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

I do not think because the market will soon be stable again and so why so many people say if the market will collapse what because the current market price is still up and down and not yet stable what you fear .. but I am sure the market will return to the price which is stable

Activity: 153
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 10:25:13 PM
The truth is that crypto has been trying hard to become mainstream in the past few years with ground breaking innovation so as to gain mass market adoption. Its spread its as expected
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:18:21 PM
the gradual increase in cryptocurrencies will result to bitcoin going mainstream and ico will be flooded with investors from the non crypto believers but a consistent marketing and advertising will be a must.
Consistent marketing and advertising will result the gradual spreading to other people who dont know this cryptocurrency.
But its not an easy job to attract people to join before give the knowledge to them because without knowledge i think will not good step to join.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
June 10, 2018, 09:21:38 PM
Yes the popularity of crypto has been increase a lot, since the spike a lot of people suddenly aware of crypto, and now most of them know and try to learn about crypto, the challenge is not only how to make profit, but also how can we used it for the future, crypto can be really useful and change the way of transaction in the future, it can also change the economic
Activity: 132
June 10, 2018, 07:24:52 PM
I agree, here in our country many people are getting into cryptocurrency but mostly of them are engaged in bounty campaign. Although they are into bounty campaign right now, the knowledge that the have with regards to crypto is gradually increasing everyday.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
June 10, 2018, 07:18:37 PM
Right that so many people are entering into this world to make some profit. But the fact is very few of them have clear knowledge on this, and as a result, facing loss and getting frustrated. So i think they should come here after gaining the minimum knowledge on this market.

only fools who come into the world crypto and immediately make a trade without learning first knowledge of crypto itself
yes indeed people join in the world of crypto would want to get a big advantage maybe because know if crypto will be able to quickly get a big profit when all need the process and time, start from the beginning to learn to know him and finally to get a profit.
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 07:10:55 PM
Right that so many people are entering into this world to make some profit. But the fact is very few of them have clear knowledge on this, and as a result, facing loss and getting frustrated. So i think they should come here after gaining the minimum knowledge on this market.
June 10, 2018, 05:45:31 PM
Cryptocurrency is become a great technology for transaction. People are curious to know about cryptocurrency and day by day it is become more popular. The cryptocurrency will be following the blockchain adoption and then it will be spreading to all of the place around the world. From the last year people are interested to know more about cryptocurrency. Gradually crypto market become succeed and definitely we have money.
Activity: 66
June 09, 2018, 03:46:40 PM
Now many people are interested to know about crypto currencies as the popularity and influence of crypto currencies is growing. Also many countries have already legalized the crypto currencies and many organizations have started taking crypto currencies as payment. So I think crypto is gradually spreading.
Activity: 560
June 09, 2018, 03:33:21 PM
The popularity and influence of cryptocurrencies is growing, but so far it has not reached its peak. So far, no more than 5 percent of people around the world know about cryptocurrency. I mean really know what the technology blockchain, and not just heard somewhere about that there is something like Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
June 09, 2018, 01:52:10 PM
Until now, a huge number of people do not know about cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, do not know what they provide benefits and what can bring good money. Therefore, the main influx of investors in this market is only ahead.
June 09, 2018, 12:58:20 PM
Indeed, cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular. Many States have already legalized the cryptocurrency, and many organizations even accept the crypto currency for payment. I think gradually the crypt will become another currency on a par with the dollar and the Euro.
Activity: 77
June 09, 2018, 12:58:03 PM
I like seeing posts like these Smiley it amazes me how some people still say crypto is dying lol, even after seeing advancements like this still happening on a daily basis. I mean, crypto ATMs?? That's awesome  Grin positive vibes
Activity: 238
June 09, 2018, 12:52:28 PM
yes crypto keep growing and this year we gonna see many regulation and thats mean that goverment are think that crypto are usefull and intresting and also could be use by mass of people in future, so i do think crypto will become bigger and bigger.

I think if governments really saw crypto as rather useful instrument than a threat, they would just legalize it instead of regulating. Regulation is always a restriction of freedom. And many restrictions derive from apprehension and fear.
Pages:
Jump to: