Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated - page 7. (Read 1726 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
March 28, 2019, 07:49:31 AM
Nowadays its not that complicated as it was few years ago. sure you have to do some research before you can start but tbh.... Every new thing needs collecting some informations before you can start. f.e. investing in stocks, yes its easy. but if you have no idea about stocks, broker and so on, you have to do the same research like you wanna start investing in cryptos.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
March 28, 2019, 07:41:59 AM
Not atall, cryptocurrency is not complicated in any way, is just that most people finding it hard to understand cryptocurrency are people without knowledge on how the present technological tools work, people that are ignorant of internet and all related to it. For people who are familiar with computers and other technological devices, cryptocurrency looks simple to them.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 28, 2019, 06:35:46 AM
Using Cryptocurrency is complicated, I don't think so. Cryptocurrency can be a medium of payment and there are places where there are payments using Crypto. If they are used to trading and investing, I don't think Crypto will be complicated.
True, it is not really that complicated. Maybe at the beginning, it is hard to understand what bitcoin really is but once you've entered cryptocurrencies you will easily learning about cryptocurrency slowly but surely. For me it is not that hard it is just that I am just lazy at the beginning to listen to its complicated meaning of crypto but if you are really willing to learn, there is no complicated.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 28, 2019, 06:18:16 AM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
Indeed, for most people who are old, Bitcoin is quite difficult because they lack knowledge about good technology, but for people who know technology well, I am very confident that Bitcoin is not a complicated and difficult to understand. Let's think carefully so we can use Bitcoin correctly.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
March 28, 2019, 06:14:43 AM
Yes they are and if you want to rich success in this industry you need to invest a lot of time to understand the whole process. However I hope that in the nearest future, we will find a way of how to make it easier before we reach the mass adoption.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 28, 2019, 06:14:10 AM
Humm! I think this Is an intelligent piece calling us to do more in making the dynamics of doing things in the crypto world more simpler.. This will allow a free flowing flexibility virtually In all regions of the globe no matter how backward some of these places may be.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
March 28, 2019, 06:09:59 AM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.

Probably it is only complicated to those people who are not deeply knowledgeable in crypto currency. Especially if they are frustrated and disappointed about it, due to encountered loss of their coins while bear market was in progress at this time. Therefore, it is not complicated as long as you are using it in a proper way of manner dude.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
March 28, 2019, 05:25:29 AM
Using Cryptocurrency is complicated, I don't think so. Cryptocurrency can be a medium of payment and there are places where there are payments using Crypto. If they are used to trading and investing, I don't think Crypto will be complicated.
To those who have a good knowledge and understanding cryptocurrency will work as a normal medium for payment transactions, but to those who still new to this system it needs some time to understand and realize how crypto can help them to save more time and also to have chance to earned from this
venue of investment.
Activity: 766
Merit: 250
March 28, 2019, 05:20:15 AM
I agree that in order for cryptocurrencies to become a means of payment, it is necessary to make any operations with them as simple as possible. It was very convenient to make an exchange directly from a Bank card in the application, ATM or Bank, make the conversion from one cryptocurrency to another fast and reliable and then come the trust of the average user.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 28, 2019, 05:19:36 AM

I absolutely agree and as a matter of fact I, myself couldn't make heads or tails of Crypto for a long period of time thus took a long haul to get started with it. Thanks to Steemit that helped me learn it to a great extent. Unless the average person wouldn't understand it crypto has to gain the momentum it deserves.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
March 28, 2019, 05:14:37 AM
Honestly it is easy to use crypto currency if you will really understand what you need to learn. At first I don't really gets how trading works in exchanges but I read a bit and try it myself and little by little I'm learning
Activity: 602
March 28, 2019, 04:00:09 AM
I don't think it will be complicated if you are accustomed to dealing with Cryptocurrency. I think it's like you transact using an ATM card. And I'm sure if Cryptocurrency is a payment medium, there will be many people who will benefit. Because this Crypto value can grow.
indeed the main purpose for crypto is for payment instruments, so that it functions as money. but to lead there does require a long process, hopefully it will soon be accepted throughout the world
Activity: 644
March 28, 2019, 03:57:45 AM
It seems to me that cryptocurrency is the most convenient means of payment that could come up with. As for me, this is our future because we will not get away from this.
Activity: 784
March 28, 2019, 03:46:44 AM
I don't think it will be complicated if you are accustomed to dealing with Cryptocurrency. I think it's like you transact using an ATM card. And I'm sure if Cryptocurrency is a payment medium, there will be many people who will benefit. Because this Crypto value can grow.
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
March 28, 2019, 03:27:18 AM
If we understand and learn correctly, crypto is not as complicated as we see it, initially, it looks complicated and confused with the system, but when it jumps and is ready to take risks, this will give a good lesson. With crypto and the internet, we can easily make transactions in every moment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
March 28, 2019, 02:46:25 AM
Those who overcome all of that between various parties will meet some parties who will be able to change from one party to the other unilaterally, because to the future if indeed a company is always there who wants to have a problem, it will be destroyed can produce results that are so good to count on his head
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
March 28, 2019, 02:30:17 AM
If you will see it on different factors like how its made or how can you make it then it will be complex for average users.

What is important is you know how to use cryptocurrency and you are good to go. To be honest, this is far easier compare to banking system where it is time wasting. In cryptocurrency, you only need an internet and a smartphone and you can send and receive money already. Is it complicated? I don't think so as long as you know what is the use of a certain coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 28, 2019, 02:24:18 AM
I think it is too complicated and too hard for to understand for those people who has not dedicated and trusted cryptocurrency. For someone who are willing to know cryptocurrency and accepts it, it is good enough to understand its concepts even it is complicated.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 28, 2019, 02:19:11 AM

That's an average person will say if blockchain is complicated to understand. It is quite simple and transparent, you see bank transaction cannot verified right? While blockchain can be seen via public, the problem is the address use has no name which I think good to stay like that since personal file is also important to keep.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
March 28, 2019, 02:14:34 AM

Maybe you are correct in the beginning it is very hard to learn and use as it is very different in compared to our fiats and even our banking transactions. But As soon as there will be mediator that will going to teach us on how to utilize the cryptocurrency, we can learn and even gain more profits to it.

This is even easier than online banking transaction, once you learn how to do it, you can master it as there are no changes or if there is it's only minor.
Unlike with banks, since it's regulated by the government, you can expect changes from time to time, and they are centralized and therefore it's hard for you to hide your income or anything you earn that you don't want to display to avoid taxation.
Pages:
Jump to: