Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated - page 6. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 140
March 29, 2019, 06:10:00 AM
In big steps you are right. There are too many complicated points in crypto, but just generally.
I really doubt that I can teach my grandpa how to create wallet, trade and use cryptos..
But, it would become more user friendly in next few years. Mobile wallets, samsung and others doing a lot to make that happen soon
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
March 29, 2019, 05:58:30 AM
at present, encryption is somewhat complicated for ordinary people. but encryption is the trend of future currencies. using encryption will become easier and less distant in the future.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
March 29, 2019, 05:11:45 AM
I agree, for people who have never been interested in cryptocurrency and have not tried to understand the cryptocurrency sphere, it will be very difficult from the very beginning to quickly begin to understand cryptocurrency, but we was on their place also, so everything is possible, just for this, time is needed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
March 29, 2019, 05:09:21 AM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.

While ease of use is of paramount importance, I think the issue of education should come first. Many people still don't know what cryptocurrency is. To make them even think of using cryptocurrency, they will need substantial knowledge of it first and cryptocurrency projects should first take this into consideration when bringing in new customers
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
March 29, 2019, 04:49:49 AM
Meh. Windows is too complicated. Wordstar is too complicated. Microsoft Excel is too complicated. Adobe Photoshop is too complicated. These are the reasons of someone who is in a decline, someone who cannot innovate himself anymore.
Activity: 235
Merit: 62
March 29, 2019, 04:42:11 AM
Cryptocurrency is not complicated, just the scammers make it complicated
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
March 29, 2019, 04:40:08 AM
I thought this has to do with something more complicated than I thought. The crytocurrency projects are doing all its best to advance it's technology.  Even the bank payment process is still difficult to many. So this will be a gradual process
It's complicity for some make it a hindrance for them to adopt crypto, whether we like it or not, there are people who cannot adopt.
When prediction the possible number of adoption, we analyze it based on the potential adopters, not the total population.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 29, 2019, 04:13:48 AM
I thought this has to do with something more complicated than I thought. The crytocurrency projects are doing all its best to advance it's technology.  Even the bank payment process is still difficult to many. So this will be a gradual process
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
March 29, 2019, 04:10:41 AM
Cryptocurrency is not too complicated, I think everyone must be familiar with this technology. It's just that when used for transactions, there are parties who feel aggrieved. So Cryptocurrency is a complicated technology. We must read a lot and familiarize ourselves with technology, so you can do anything easily.

Agree, i dont think cryptocurrency is complicated. At first, perhaps people will have a little difficult but by the time, people will get used to it. Peoples always can adapt with new technology including cryptocurrency and i think when mass adoption happen, people will prefer using crypto rather than carrying paper money because its more secure
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
March 29, 2019, 03:46:26 AM
It may not be complicated so much over time when one gets used to it. I am also one of them as in the beginning, I go too much difficulties to use cryptocurrency and blockchain payment. But nowadays, I am getting it easier to use. I think this is a new invention and it takes time for newcomers to know ideas to use them.

wow, I think this is the best ever:

Not having a bank to pay or send coins to someone over the other side of the world, easy, peasy,
At 70 years old I found this easy to do and I save a heap of money doing it.
when sending money to your family on the other side of the earth when they are desperately needing it in a rush and getting it within minutes, wow that's fantastic,
learn it get used to it, your going to live with it and crypto will be part of your life,
If I can do it you can.

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 29, 2019, 03:39:14 AM
Cryptocurrency is not too complicated, I think everyone must be familiar with this technology. It's just that when used for transactions, there are parties who feel aggrieved. So Cryptocurrency is a complicated technology. We must read a lot and familiarize ourselves with technology, so you can do anything easily.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
March 29, 2019, 03:00:23 AM
It may not be complicated so much over time when one gets used to it. I am also one of them as in the beginning, I go too much difficulties to use cryptocurrency and blockchain payment. But nowadays, I am getting it easier to use. I think this is a new invention and it takes time for newcomers to know ideas to use them.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
March 29, 2019, 02:52:56 AM
If someone new watch some videos and read some article and test with small amounts will teach how to use crypto, and after will be very easy for them to use, even more easy than make a bank transfer.
YouTube is a great tutorial center for anyone who's new in cryptocurrencies. It's easy to under the basics of trading especially the use of exchange from YouTube I learnt to use Bittrex on YouTube video guide.
It's a good site and it gives free tutorial, I use google and youtube when I was still studying how to trade and knowing crypto as whole
and honestly I learned a lot. We should not limit also to one site or source only, we should be more resourceful and be intelligent in picking information that are helpful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
March 29, 2019, 02:22:03 AM
If someone new watch some videos and read some article and test with small amounts will teach how to use crypto, and after will be very easy for them to use, even more easy than make a bank transfer.
YouTube is a great tutorial center for anyone who's new in cryptocurrencies. It's easy to under the basics of trading especially the use of exchange from YouTube I learnt to use Bittrex on YouTube video guide.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
March 28, 2019, 05:59:24 PM
There are a lot of complications from the different fragmented wallet solutions to payment solutions and exchanges. It's really cumbersome navigating all these and not making a mistake in the process.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
March 28, 2019, 05:52:51 PM
Many solutions out there for having crypto payments easy and fast, with small fees and on a secure way. Maybe the storing of private keys is a bit difficult for average people but the rest has already been simplified.
Right? It was never easier, even the private keys part. With all the QR codes, seed phrases, freaky pictures etc. even small kid can handle this. Compare with what was just few years ago, like multibit classic... o man that's just child's play now.
Sure, running a full node can be a little challenging but fortunately it's not a requirement. Exaggeration in OP.
Activity: 512
March 28, 2019, 05:43:49 PM
Many solutions out there for having crypto payments easy and fast, with small fees and on a secure way. Maybe the storing of private keys is a bit difficult for average people but the rest has already been simplified.
Activity: 272
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
March 28, 2019, 08:27:32 AM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
right, I also as a crypto user have trouble in the matter of exchanging money from crypto to my country's money and it is indeed necessary to write here and there so that it can be resolved but it's also not as easy as I imagined maybe tomorrow there is a system that can overcome the ease of exchanging money from digital to cash.
Activity: 672
March 28, 2019, 07:59:28 AM
You nailed it sir, transaction processes are way too complicated for the average person and unless something is done to make it easier for the common person the wholesale or mass adoption needed to make crypto-currencies a product to used in our day to day transaction w be difficult
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
March 28, 2019, 07:57:55 AM
Cryptocurrency is not complicated for everyday use ,the more you want to use the technology the easier it is for even none techy ones ,the only issue that I can address as complicated is when to sell and when to keep ,for example I sold my Apollo coins days back and suddenly the price doubled up
Pages:
Jump to: