Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated - page 2. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
March 30, 2019, 11:25:08 PM
I have to agree with all this.  For the average person, its quite complicated.  Unless you only hold btc and the main other coins and keep it in say coinbase, could you imagine having to teach them how to use electrum or hardwallet wallet and these things have issues?

Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 30, 2019, 09:45:48 PM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
Cryptocurrency is complicated to those who have not really took out time to study it or ask the relevant people to explain it to them. It is just the basic understanding of the computer or smartphones.
yep, everything looks complicated because it doesn't understand how it works. i think all of it needs to learn and experience it directly. after going through all that, i think Cryptocurrency won't look complicated.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
March 30, 2019, 07:58:52 PM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
Cryptocurrency is complicated to those who have not really took out time to study it or ask the relevant people to explain it to them. It is just the basic understanding of the computer or smartphones.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
March 30, 2019, 07:50:11 PM
While the crypto currency seems to be too complex for those who have not yet invested or trading,  easy to learn, They will quickly grasp the logic about crypto.  It will be easy to work in the crypto market, especially for people who invest in traditional markets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 30, 2019, 07:48:09 PM
It is quite easy to understand. Simply don't attempt to learn it all from day one you joined cryptocurrency. Take it gradually and learn it bit by bit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
March 30, 2019, 07:47:02 PM

I don't see Cryptocurrency payments as technically complicated maybe because I am educated but then it goes a long way to show that a greater percentage of the world population is uneducated and informed. It is not a cryptocurrency or blockchain technology problem
I agree, crypto and blockchain are actually not complicated for educated people, it's just that there are some populations in the world that are less educated so that crypto is considered complicated, if crypto wants to be a payment transaction tool then this will be difficult to realize, in the future when technology already growing, payment using crypto must have already begun
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
March 30, 2019, 06:54:18 PM
Yes at first for new people will have a hard time on understanding Cryptocurrency but because of the project or companies that is creating DAPP's using Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology then it became easier for new comers to get involve in this ecosystem.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 30, 2019, 06:37:51 PM

Cryptocurrency payments will be accessible for those who are excluded from the banking system at the moment. They are  easy to use,
convenient, fast and cheap payment solutions on a decentralized way, becoming more user friendly day by day.
Activity: 686
March 30, 2019, 05:09:06 PM
Even mobile phones are still so complicated for elder people. So all community needs time for get use to crypto world. Even crypto world will find more easier ways for mass adoption.
Well, a new generation has been sleeping for a long time with mobile phones. It is very easy for young people to make transactions in cryptocurrency and this is already progress.
we do have to adapt to the development of the times because that's what we have to do if we don't want to be left out of the times.
so if we still see whether crypto is complicated then it proves if we lack learning.
Activity: 504
March 30, 2019, 04:54:49 PM
Even mobile phones are still so complicated for elder people. So all community needs time for get use to crypto world. Even crypto world will find more easier ways for mass adoption.
Well, a new generation has been sleeping for a long time with mobile phones. It is very easy for young people to make transactions in cryptocurrency and this is already progress.
Do you know why Moses drove 40 years of Jews in the desert? This was done in order to change the generation and new generations will no longer be servile and worship other gods. To the same can be said about cryptocurrency. Mass use of cryptocurrency will be only when they will live only new generations, and the old will die. I say this because almost half of the population of the planet, and perhaps more, are the very people who can never use cryptocurrency, and maybe even resist it.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
March 30, 2019, 04:22:45 PM
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 30, 2019, 03:56:35 PM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 30, 2019, 03:51:03 PM
Those who really want to work with cryptocurrency will learn, but now it is not very easy to earn money in cryptocurrency, but it is all temporary.
yes I also understood that crypto was difficult to understand by people who easily gave up the process of knowing the crypto. I am sure that if you want to study properly then there will be results even in small numbers because now it is quite difficult to get big profits
I do not think that is too scary. If you already know about trade, why do not you take care of others? If you have knowledge about technical analysis, forex will be more appropriate. In such cases it can be more attractive.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
March 30, 2019, 03:31:54 PM
Those who really want to work with cryptocurrency will learn, but now it is not very easy to earn money in cryptocurrency, but it is all temporary.
yes I also understood that crypto was difficult to understand by people who easily gave up the process of knowing the crypto. I am sure that if you want to study properly then there will be results even in small numbers because now it is quite difficult to get big profits
Activity: 476
March 30, 2019, 03:23:21 PM
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
March 30, 2019, 02:33:39 PM
I do not think that cryptocurrencies are complex. Perhaps they are so presented informationally that would confuse people, but if you look at and study the information about the blockchain and cryptocurrency, it turns out that not everything seems so at first glance. As for centralized financial companies, which are supposedly working to solve problems, this is not all. The fact is that if the problem is solved, it is very slow and it’s not a fact that the problems will be solved. It seems to me that not everything is so unequivocal, and in order to make the right conclusions, we need to figure everything out, and only then draw conclusions.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
March 30, 2019, 02:16:24 PM

No it isn't hard or complicated as you might think. I have read many whitepapers who aims to make blockchain and as such cryptocurrency achieve mass adoption; the problem is actually not cryptocurrencies, but rather the services they are built on (although a little percentage goes to the volatility of the crypto space). So to achieve mass adoption where cryptocurrencies will be used in everyday endeavours, the services they are built on need to be integrable with fiat payment systems.

Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
March 30, 2019, 02:10:36 PM
In fact, there is nothing difficult, but some specific amount of effort will need to be made to understand the aspects of the work of cryptocurrencies, unfortunately this is an impossible task for most people.
therefore many people say if cryptocurrency is indeed very complicated. those who are new to crypto may only be traded assets, but behind that there is a technology that is very complicated to learn.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1
March 30, 2019, 02:05:09 PM
No cryptocurrency is not complicated. It is more easy from other currency. It is fully decentralised. Today cryptocurrency is more popular for It's flexibility. When we study more about cryptocurrency then it will be easy for us.          
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
March 30, 2019, 01:52:46 PM
In fact, there is nothing difficult, but some specific amount of effort will need to be made to understand the aspects of the work of cryptocurrencies, unfortunately this is an impossible task for most people.
Pages:
Jump to: