Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated - page 4. (Read 1726 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
March 30, 2019, 01:30:27 AM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
It is complicated for a regular user and first time hard to understand how it works. But Ethereum ecosystem now is not so complicated and have many user-friendly services.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 30, 2019, 01:20:33 AM
Yes, it is not easy and in comparison with fiat shares it is terribly easy. You have to understand that today there is not so much regulation here, but there are also a lot of manipulations.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
March 30, 2019, 12:21:14 AM
For now the most problem thing is introducing the public to buy and use crypto, if we make crypto we can study a month because the source code can be learned on github, but to convince investors to buy crypto is certainly the hardest thing.
learning to introduce crypto to society is possible for us to do. but to make people use it very difficult, what would crypto be used for in this life? because so far most crypto is only for digital assets traded on the market or only for investment assets. not much use in the community.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
March 30, 2019, 12:14:37 AM
Crypto currency is complicated but it's not difficult to learn and understand. Once you start to learn and understand crypto , you will realize that crypto is the future of digital economy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
March 29, 2019, 10:21:40 PM
I agree with the author, blockchain and cryptocurrencies are two complicated things for an average person without proper education. But I can say that if not to get into details, those things are not that complicated: you just need a wallet and a private key.

For now the most problem thing is introducing the public to buy and use crypto, if we make crypto we can study a month because the source code can be learned on github, but to convince investors to buy crypto is certainly the hardest thing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 29, 2019, 09:50:25 PM
I agree with the author, blockchain and cryptocurrencies are two complicated things for an average person without proper education. But I can say that if not to get into details, those things are not that complicated: you just need a wallet and a private key.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
March 29, 2019, 09:31:44 PM
therefore, if it is intended for everyone, crypto must be simplified in terms of transactions. I'm sure new people or the first people who enter must be confused when entering the crypto or exchanger market. must be made simpler, for example, just one click and the transaction is complete.
Activity: 518
March 29, 2019, 09:22:09 PM
It is really not easy to understand how the cryptocurrency it works it is too complicated specially when you are newbie here in crypto industry, you need a person who are have more experience in cryptocurrency specially when you go in trading and investment.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
March 29, 2019, 09:06:20 PM
The idea of cryptocurrency being too complicated is the view of most people outside the industry. I was also guilty of that assumption before joining the cryptosphere. The truth is that cryptocurrency is not complicated, it's just a different way of doing same things we know about. Sending, receiving and carrying out transactions are not complicated, but rather peculiar to our conventional method.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
March 29, 2019, 08:05:48 PM
not yet, but I'm sure that in the end there will be a solution to make it simpler and when the solution is found most people will leave the conventional currency and switch to using crypto as their transaction tool, let's wait because it will happen

Technology always improve and make people more easy. If mass adoption happen, i am believe people will adapting on cryptocurrency and use it for transaction in merchant. I think its about habits and people will always adapt on new technology
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
March 29, 2019, 07:50:12 PM
Just think. What for? Think about why graphene is not used today? Because it is just inconvenient: you need to replace all the equipment, change all the standards. It will be WORSE. Think about it. How and why to implement cryptocurrency today?
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 29, 2019, 07:38:38 PM
not yet, but I'm sure that in the end there will be a solution to make it simpler and when the solution is found most people will leave the conventional currency and switch to using crypto as their transaction tool, let's wait because it will happen
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
March 29, 2019, 07:30:15 PM
Is actually the simplest thing in the market to actually use these days i mean is fast enough no boring process no restriction why do you thing the whole scene is still managing to push through is basically its nature that makes it so man decentralized ledger
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 29, 2019, 07:23:12 PM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
right. When applying a new technology, you will feel uncomfortable and don't like it. But it is technology of the future 4.0, sooner or later it replaces it all. You must accept and adapt to it.
Activity: 854
March 29, 2019, 07:20:53 PM
Cryptocurrency is just an alternative to fiat. It might not outrightly replace fiat. We might get to a stage, depending on the extent to which crypto has been adopted, it might be the mostly used.
Activity: 199
March 29, 2019, 07:02:15 PM
This is true even to the thought that people are eager to use cryptos or to be part of it.
So in that case how about institutions or projects that might specialize in serving the mass?
From the moment that major institutions or major bodies admit Cryptocurrencies as a product and service,
this scenario will change rapidly, because people have quick allocation and adaptation capabilities.
At this point one of the factors that affects the price is that they are trying to take control of the cryptos of people who understand a little of the subject and who own large portion of the market.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
March 29, 2019, 06:48:40 PM
Very soon it will be for us in the order of things. Crypto exists relatively recently and therefore it takes time for people to adapt and get used to it. Soon it won't seem difficult for us.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
March 29, 2019, 06:44:28 PM
No I don't agree. Cryptocurrencies are actually easy to use. I think the complicated nature of cryptocurrencies is the services on which it is launched on. And this services will be enhanced in the future as mass adoption will surly come.
He literally said that cryptocurrency is easy to use but in the technical side it is too complicated. Well, so does with any credit card or debit card mechanism, they are so complicated if we look into the technical aspect but really easy if we just use it.
I'm sure that when mass adoption is coming people would easily understand how to use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 29, 2019, 06:40:37 PM
I can't say that cryptocurrency is too complicated. It is difficult to understand it and blockchain technology. But using crypto is very easy, so if we raise the awareness of other people about crypto it will very quickly infiltrate our lives.
Cryptocurrency differs from the traditional currencies so far. And considering their positive side, it is more useful. In addition, today's situation causes confusion. As the adoption becomes stronger, we will face a much different situation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 29, 2019, 06:37:26 PM
No I don't agree. Cryptocurrencies are actually easy to use. I think the complicated nature of cryptocurrencies is the services on which it is launched on. And this services will be enhanced in the future as mass adoption will surly come.
Pages:
Jump to: