Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped - page 14. (Read 3361 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 06:05:05 AM
Bitcoin searches in Google Trends are uptrending over the last week, with positive news coverage rising too.
Note that by contrast, when Bitcoin's price was increasing in April before bleeding and dumping in May and June, the Google Trends search volume was still clearly declining over the month of April even as prices increased, and the Google search volumes only trended up after that during early May presumably due to coverage and interest surrounding the downward price movement.
I think this may be the first time in a long time that we have increasing Google search volume for Bitcoin accompanying simultaneous positive price movement, and coverage of that movement.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 05:32:45 AM
Over the past six months the crypto market has continued to fall, so holding them is a necessity for us now, if we sell them early you will fail and lose, so expect a bright future. For the coins we are holding
Activity: 113
July 30, 2018, 05:26:36 AM
The decline in the cryptocurrency market is justified by the decline in the stock market. I think it is very normal in the financial world, so we don’t have to panic, stay calm, wait for the right time. If we are emotionally anxious, I think we might Make the wrong decision
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 05:20:06 AM
The market has already gone into a lateral state for more than a month. After the recession, the outset goes, well, and then the turn!  Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 04:43:57 AM
Daily trading volume is decreasing, I think it is because many holders wont sell their Bitcoin for this price, so that is why there are less trades than few months before.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 04:36:50 AM
this is indeed very disappointing, let alone the fact long before that when January 2018, the market cap is estimated at $ 700 million, and now fell to the current $ 295 million, really very far down to $ 405 million
Activity: 140
July 30, 2018, 02:24:08 AM
Do not panic. The market controls whales. In my opinion, "bitmain" put his hands on the market drop. So hold on and wait for the right moment

agree, no need to panic, maybe this they just scare us. so my advice now, hold your coins as best you can and wait for the right time to sell your coins. I am very sure if the market will increase again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 02:09:26 AM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.
Remember at Q1 of this year and we have passed the worst story ever i seen. It will be back again after those whales will come to create FOMO to the market. Some official institutions are accusing the market manipulation. I never feel worry about that. I still hold all of my crypto. The future of crypto is really bright in the future.
I agree with you. Correction at the beginning of the year became a lesson to deal with today's correction. Stay calm and keep holding, I think it's the best decision. In fact, if I still have a lot of capital will certainly be a good opportunity to buy and increase the amount of investment.
the market has decreased since the bear market last month and thus until now the market price has not been stable again so from now on I am sure with down cryptocurrency market will soon be stable again and can benefit again because of already many people waiting for market price back

Activity: 252
July 30, 2018, 02:04:00 AM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.

This might be the cause of the market as last few months the markets was dropping freefall. Investors that is purely looking for profit might not be interested in investing crypto. So many of them leave the market and those that are still in the market are crypto believers.
Activity: 280
July 30, 2018, 02:02:35 AM
The market lost in capitalization because many people left the game ,disappointed in the cryptocurrency.Everyone wants to get rich without doing anything, and it does not happen.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
July 30, 2018, 02:00:05 AM
I already knew that this would happen. when prices fall early in the year, I already know everything is going down, from capitalization, market cap, and trading volume. it will all make the price go down. but after that, the price will rise again.
Hang in there. in a down market, the situation is not good at doing sales. because it will give you a loss when you buy at a high price. the market price will soon improve keep your altcoin in the wallet, to earn profits at the end of the year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
July 30, 2018, 01:54:25 AM
the drop in volume is certainly happening because in the circumstances the crypto. things like this make the condition become quite prone and certainly will make them secure their results. When the market is going up again then the volume of the market will rise again.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 30, 2018, 01:42:15 AM
I already knew that this would happen. when prices fall early in the year, I already know everything is going down, from capitalization, market cap, and trading volume. it will all make the price go down. but after that, the price will rise again.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
July 30, 2018, 01:40:52 AM
For me this is a common occurrence in the Crypto world. because as we know that the price fluctuates, so I always try to stay calm and not easily panic when faced with events like this.
Activity: 420
July 30, 2018, 01:36:26 AM
I think that under the conditions that we see now - this is normal. The market is not regulated by anyone,so go into it all and Sundry.Stupid money should be replaced by smart money.
Activity: 31
July 30, 2018, 01:32:47 AM
I believe it's ordinary to have the cost of cryptographic money dropping at some period. Later the cost will return up once more, and it will remain at a steady cost once more.
Activity: 41
July 29, 2018, 07:01:56 PM
truly it's actual the crypto showcase has been dropped uncommonly for cost since it resembles share advertise if individuals put cash in this market time the cost of the coin will expand like offer so putting resources into crypto advertise is more most astute thing and this may bring you more benefit from my point of view put cash in BTC its more productive and gives us numerous offices so on the off chance that we put cash in here the cost of BTC will increment once more.
Activity: 161
July 29, 2018, 02:57:33 AM

Well, yes the market really strive hard. It has fall to such larger amount where in we don't know the exact reason or maybe this is due to many countries banning cryptocurrency trades.
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 02:53:30 AM
many who feel the sadness with the market conditions that are less stable because of a decline that is so great I hope friends friends be patient do not lose a lot of coin
Activity: 210
July 28, 2018, 05:16:59 PM
I think this is normal because right after the big growth we will always anticipate as slight fall of the prices. As far as I know this is completely ok for that market of our.
Pages:
Jump to: