Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped - page 12. (Read 3361 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 112
August 30, 2018, 09:13:16 AM
we just need to be happy now as the market is getting up.
BTC is moving upward now, slowly but surely.
we need to be patient and everything will go well.
panic causes more drop.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2018, 09:12:40 AM
The situation on the crypto market is not predictable, the price of crypto is constantly decreasing and continues to this day, but the market should recover, more than 8 months have passed.

Can go even further. Do not just sit and wait for the market to turn, you need to catch on what market is now. Prices can start to grow very rapidly, you need to be ready.

Even if we are looking for a good profit let's just be patient and be contented with what it can give today. We'll it cannot be avoided that we should expect a high profit when we know that we already exerted more effort and we know that the value of the crypto is worth it to our effort and sacrifices. We cannot tell what will happen to the market by the next day.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 30, 2018, 09:11:51 AM
The market capitalization does fall, but I think that very soon we will still be able to quickly pump up the money back, this process will very soon become really normal, just have to wait a bit, as soon as I can, I think that you will start investing there again.
Very positive and its good for doing investment, knowing that the price will soon to rise up is very necessary, as we seen more dropped than the pumped from this current year, long term holding and continue to trust with crypto will give you more patience and allow you to be more steady, things will soon
to jumped high again keep believing and buy more if you have spare money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 09:03:36 AM
That is true. in fact this year has a very big drop of crypto market. But this will just pass only maybe this year. Expectedly by the end of this year another lift will happen again...
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 09:02:55 AM
Remember at Q1 of this year and we have passed the worst story ever i seen. It will be back again after those whales will come to create FOMO to the market. Some official institutions are accusing the market manipulation and bitmex also responsible for this but I never feel worry about that. I still hold all of my crypto. The future of crypto is really bright in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 09:00:02 AM
The market capitalization does fall, but I think that very soon we will still be able to quickly pump up the money back, this process will very soon become really normal, just have to wait a bit, as soon as I can, I think that you will start investing there again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 08:56:27 AM
The whole cryptocurrency market will keep up and down like this till the rest of 2018. There is no sign showing the same strong pump as last year.

I am waiting for the best in February 2019. I hope that close to this time, the cryptocurrencies can go up and grow sufficiently. There is a reason not to sell anything now - just wait not to lose. It is easy.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 12:28:46 PM
Cryptocurrency market is dropping due to uncertainty in the market about its legality issue and regulations. Everyone is waiting for the clearance of all these issues and then we can expect a new wage of highs in this market. Many countries are trying to make rulings about this market before this year end and any positive outcome takes this market to new highs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 12:00:35 PM
And very much and already falls as 8 months)) So we are waiting for either that will finally increase or 19 year, as well as a lot of ambitions in the project and the goals that it plans to implement, we hope that the prices for tokens are not tanned good
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
August 29, 2018, 11:57:06 AM
This is not surprising because, every day, the capitalization of crypto currencies, then falls, then it rises, this is due to uncertainty about the legal status of the crypto industry as a whole, when the issue is resolved then the situation stabilizes
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 05:26:47 AM
nothing will happen because at the bottom, cryptocurrency was not appreciated at all.
the fantastic price increase is reasonable because there are so many enthusiasts at the end of 2017.

maybe now is the point of falling value to then rise again the price.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
August 26, 2018, 09:23:28 AM
What is certain is that I am sure investors and traders in the market are starting to secure the funds they have and this I also do. until now I have not started daily trading as usual because I think it is quite risky to do daily trading when the volume starts to decline like now
Activity: 854
August 26, 2018, 09:19:08 AM
The situation on the crypto market is not predictable, the price of crypto is constantly decreasing and continues to this day, but the market should recover, more than 8 months have passed.

Can go even further. Do not just sit and wait for the market to turn, you need to catch on what market is now. Prices can start to grow very rapidly, you need to be ready.
Activity: 76
August 26, 2018, 09:14:03 AM
The market dictates new conditions every day. I do not think that you need to panic and save coins. There is a period of decline. It's a long way. But we will see a reversal. I believe in it.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 09:05:42 AM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

That is right that the market was dropped significantly in recent tree days. I know it by my self because I always watch the market everyday. I am waiting for the best day and the price raises, but it seems hard to see the price increases. It shows low and low.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
August 26, 2018, 08:43:24 AM
The whole cryptocurrency market will keep up and down like this till the rest of 2018. There is no sign showing the same strong pump as last year.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
August 26, 2018, 08:38:14 AM
Activity: 44
August 23, 2018, 12:34:52 PM
It is on account of there are many phony news spreading towards the network and there are likewise nations that boycott cryptographic money. This is the primary motivation behind why digital currency showcase crashes however that isn't the explanation behind us to stop in doing crypto yet accept this circumstance as a chance to procure increasingly when in comes in aggregating more units of bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 09:24:47 AM
When the price of coins goes down that was a good opportunity to buy promising coins and hold them for long term and have patience.when the price goes up at the end the year than you can sell at your target price and get your dream profit.
Activity: 532
August 22, 2018, 07:29:06 AM
Indeed the evidence is like that because it cannot be denied anymore.
I also kept my Bitcoin on the Exchange because if forced to trade it was too risky for my assets.
Pages:
Jump to: