Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped - page 11. (Read 3361 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:15:43 AM
There is one more opinion, I saw today the record of one adherent of the classical ether - the fall of currencies is a consequence of large isos, which collected hundreds of millions of money in the etherium and now sell them for the Fiat.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
September 06, 2018, 04:52:13 PM
There is another bloodbath these days. The market has fallen  $35 billion in two days. It seems that we did not touch the bottom yet, as it starts recovering and then falls even deeper.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
September 06, 2018, 03:49:24 PM
Many expected that it would come to pass. The depreciation of the currency was very rapid this time. Perhaps the fall will continue again, but if this does not happen then I think the course will quickly recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 03:10:12 PM
Yes but this not eternal and marker earlier and later recover.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:05:53 PM
Is this a normal thing happening every year? I think last year the Crypto market experienced the same thing as this year.
Activity: 322
September 06, 2018, 02:58:38 PM
This is the normal behavior of crypto market, there are dumps & pumps in this market. It is the time to invest, as the market will go green soon then you can have good profit. So nothing to worry market will bounce back in future.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 02:50:21 PM
It is not first time the market goes down. All we can do it is just believe in bright future and wait.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 02:46:21 PM
I think the decrease in interest is due to several factors. the main factor is bad news and uncertain results from ETFs. ETFs are very influential for the future of crypto and determine the value of crypto in the future.
Activity: 532
September 06, 2018, 02:43:34 PM
Am really surprise on how the market is, crypto has drop in value and it affecting all the coin... Have not seen this high drop in the value of ETH... Both ETH and bitcoin are dropping their value but I hope it right time to buy because anytime from now they will rise back. 
Activity: 53
September 04, 2018, 10:31:04 PM
The price of cryptocurrencies has continued to fall in this year's market.
Activity: 51
September 04, 2018, 10:28:50 PM
This is normal, because the price cycle is always. Current trends, people are confident in BTC than the Alcoin. The current capital is pouring in BTC, the price of alcoin is decreasing by the investor.
Activity: 53
September 04, 2018, 10:21:52 PM
The price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall in this year's market and has not recovered.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:21:00 PM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

Even how many times cmc has dropped or lose billions of money, it still manages to recover to stabilize on the $200B mark. The cmc is the only thing that makes me not afraid of FUD and decline on its value is just temporary and I've seen it many time and right now it did it again when it hits below $200B for a short period of time.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 10:18:25 PM
changes in the number of market transactions are many causes, but this is what attracts cryptocurrency itself, the price is fluctuation so we can profit from trading coins, and I'm sure the world of cryptocurrency will remain the center of attention
Activity: 17
September 04, 2018, 10:06:04 PM
For this market, I think this kind of fluctuation is very normal, so I am not worried about anything, I will still hold my cryptocurrency and continue to wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 147
September 04, 2018, 10:01:34 PM
Yes, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market. And so far I have not got any improvement. The encryption market has continued to decline since its entry into the year. I think the encryption market will hardly pick up again this year.
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 09:41:59 PM
The market is still changing. It can drop and rise very easily. We can see from the market cap that most coins are in red right now. But we cannot predict what will happen tomorrow. The volume and rate of the coins are fluctuating. It makes some changes. But never be panic of this condition. Do not take stress due to this. I don't surmise this is a comment about. It is customary market conduct that takes after some news. In couple of days or seven days will be sassing about the highs we can reach This is a consistent event in cryptographic forms of money and we will see it over and over until the point that the market turns out to be sufficiently substantial that it will be steady. Rest guaranteed the market ought to recuperate like nothing anyone's ever seen.
Activity: 55
September 04, 2018, 09:38:34 PM
This year's encryption market is very bad, and the price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply.
Based on market condition nowadays, Cryptocurrency market is dropped in a very worst condition now a days all altbcoins are dropped and trading has become so difficult the investment of traders has been hold and trades are stuck bit I think it is a part of business so these days will also pass and good days will come soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 10:40:34 AM
The market capitalization does fall, but I think that very soon we will still be able to quickly pump up the money back, this process will very soon become really normal, just have to wait a bit, as soon as I can, I think that you will start investing there again.

No, we cannot make it in a very short period. The market should recover. The stability is also needed. I hope - January-February 2019 will be the months that will give us the hope to return our money.
Activity: 1
August 30, 2018, 09:14:57 AM
This year's encryption market is very bad, and the price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply.
Pages:
Jump to: