Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 3. (Read 45813 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
November 12, 2018, 03:01:06 AM
It's all temporary difficulties, no one has learned how to run properly with the new field. Next year we will see the heyday of the ICO, and to permit advertising in all sources. Now people are beginning to understand that cryptocurrency is not just a fraud but also a real working business.

they stop falling.
because noone want to sell for loss. the prices are more stable now. and i dont wait a fall after that session.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
November 11, 2018, 07:46:23 PM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Well it is still a good opportunity to start because you can buy a promising coin for a low price although crypto will lose some investors because of the limitations but there's still a good opportunity. 
It's better to introduce on some friends and relatives since the market is dump, but they need to know the risk and timeline it'll take to pump, that it is not a easy money activity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 07:35:45 PM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Well it is still a good opportunity to start because you can buy a promising coin for a low price although crypto will lose some investors because of the limitations but there's still a good opportunity. 
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

It's normal because cryptocurrency industry is hard to regulate so some people are trying to be safe but still cryptocurrency is still stamding and just look on the bright side most good coins prices are falling so it is a good time to start an investment. 
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
November 02, 2018, 09:29:55 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies are very important and I constantly monitor their growth and decline. And I realized that the rise and fall is absolutely normal, so I do not think about the meaning of what is happening here
It is also true that what you are saying is that when talking about cryptocurrency with the rise and fall in the price of a coin, of course it is normal or normal here, the most important thing is that we continue to monitor the progress
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 06:47:05 PM
And nobody can tell for sure when prices will gorw again. People are very tired from this and many start sell coins and market is worse with every day

because nobody know what will happend next,,
all people only predict the market,, even few people still predict if the market will falling deeper
for me, i believe the market will be back, but not this year,, maybe next year my friend
Activity: 364
November 11, 2018, 03:33:58 PM
On the cryptocurrency market will be able to earn the one who knows how to wait. Be patient, everything will recover soon. Be careful not to get caught by scammers
Activity: 309
October 31, 2018, 07:04:29 PM
On the cryptocurrency market will be able to earn the one who knows how to wait. Be patient, everything will recover soon. Be careful not to get caught by scammers
Activity: 245
November 08, 2018, 02:43:11 PM
The price drop is only temporary in the crypto market so we should not be worried and puzzled about this. The predictions about Bitcoin and the Altcoins will come back in late 2018 and i believe this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 12:39:43 PM
there is no eternal fall and eternal growth. the market needed a drawdown ... everything will recover in the near future
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
November 08, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

I feel very reasonable.
when this happens, because more and more new sellers with a hasty desire will surely drop all prices.
maybe before we start an investment with crypto currency we already understand with all the risks that we will get, one of which is the price of crypto currencies cannot be known for certain developments, confidence and patience are the main capital in dealing with conditions and situations with prices falling
Activity: 112
November 08, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
You shouldn't panic about it because the drop in the market depends on many factors, but the main thing I think is that large players want to buy a crypto currency at the lowest price, so they put the market down as low as possible.
Activity: 551
November 08, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

we have to be sure, if the crypto will recover, don't be sad for now, because right now the crypto is not improving. we need to be patient and wait for the right time for all.
Activity: 308
October 30, 2018, 07:16:28 AM
If you are a holder , don't worry about that, now we are in downtrend , it's normal situation in the cryptocurrency market , when the bull market appears, it will be the opportunity  for us to sell them
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
November 02, 2018, 03:57:42 PM
And nobody can tell for sure when prices will gorw again. People are very tired from this and many start sell coins and market is worse with every day
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 02, 2018, 03:46:19 PM
It's normaly for market. Good investors just waiting for good changes. If you already had some coins, just  hold them.
Activity: 630
November 02, 2018, 01:07:45 PM
For me, cryptocurrencies are very important and I constantly monitor their growth and decline. And I realized that the rise and fall is absolutely normal, so I do not think about the meaning of what is happening here
It is also true that what you are saying is that when talking about cryptocurrency with the rise and fall in the price of a coin, of course it is normal or normal here, the most important thing is that we continue to monitor the progress
It seems to me that every day it does not make sense to follow the prices of the cryptocurrency market, because There is no hope for a quick recovery of the market and the rise in prices in the near future is irrelevant.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 08:33:57 AM
money come money goes. the last peak is due to the hype. as for now the market movement is rather normal compare the previous 10 years movement.
Activity: 210
November 02, 2018, 07:53:29 AM
Activity: 280
October 31, 2018, 07:07:03 PM
All difficult times are always temporary. Any fall, sooner or later, will be followed by growth. Today we are sad looking at the schedule, and tomorrow may already be happy.
Pages:
Jump to: