Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 4. (Read 45813 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 07:17:46 AM
The bad news is that the market is falling for more than ten months and I cannot see any changes coming. There are so much great news, but the prices are moving deeper and deeper. Be patient and hodl your savings till the better market.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 07:11:24 AM
It's all temporary difficulties, no one has learned how to run properly with the new field. Next year we will see the heyday of the ICO, and to permit advertising in all sources. Now people are beginning to understand that cryptocurrency is not just a fraud but also a real working business.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 07:06:41 AM
the halt in recent activities has brought about an impact in the cryptocurrency pricing. activities concerning the security and exchange commission's decision is fastly becoming a great concern to investors and that has in no doubt influenced the price of crypto currency in a negative way.
Well. What in your opinion can then influence the price of cryptocurrencies in a positive way? In my opinion when the market grew at the end of 2017 even negative news could somehow affect it. I think the market is managed in their interests.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
October 30, 2018, 06:57:13 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Prices are constantly falling and rising and I do not think that in the near future something will change in one direction or the other. In General, this is a feature of cryptocurrencies - the fall and growth. So do not be surprised
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
October 27, 2018, 04:07:52 PM
the halt in recent activities has brought about an impact in the cryptocurrency pricing. activities concerning the security and exchange commission's decision is fastly becoming a great concern to investors and that has in no doubt influenced the price of crypto currency in a negative way.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 04:05:14 PM
If the price fell from the current levels, it would be around 5K. That's what I would call a fall, but this is a simple consolidation.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 01:54:09 PM
Though decline in market prices is a common thing but for such a long term is not much bearable. The users started criticizing even the top coins like BITCOIN and ETHEREUM and want se a great jump.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 01:49:49 PM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
Icos strategies are very difficult now when all mobilization can not be successful at this stage. We need a new step and change is coming in the new crypto market that is changing now.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 01:45:45 PM
Crypto prices are unpredictable and surprised everyone. Maybe this is the worst year for all ICOs or other crypto. But I remain optimistic that crypto will recover again even though this is not the time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 25, 2018, 01:39:26 PM
Yes the market is falling down fast thats happening becose big crypto whales,banks is dumping market down,peoples in panic and sale for low price,investors take out money too..
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 01:30:09 PM
Yes, it's falling and next week it will grow. So what is so scary in this? This is investments and things like this happens very often here
Activity: 255
October 25, 2018, 01:28:00 PM
  This time it's really hard for the market, the ICO and the investors. There is a lot of bad news, the government's limitation that crypto can not grow this year. But experts have said that the price of crypto will increase high later this year. Hope that will happen
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 25, 2018, 01:27:13 PM
Don't worry about market condition. How many times during this year price was falling down and then growing again! Hold your coins and don't sell!
Activity: 182
October 25, 2018, 01:20:57 PM
I am worrying about my investments also because I have a hope that I will have a good profit in the future and market is not green at all at this moment(
Activity: 140
October 25, 2018, 01:17:49 PM
A lot of signals that this is temporary situation so you don't need to panic and keep your head cold and calm down! All will be fine
Activity: 336
October 25, 2018, 01:15:20 PM
I do not see anything difficult for the crypto market now, there has always been a drop and this is normal for any market , of course the ico market is very little collected now but in the future everything is normalized
October 25, 2018, 01:12:26 PM
Every time when market become red people start panic and sell their coins. This is normal reaction but new investors watching at this and afraid to invest their money and this is very bad for crypto
copper member
Activity: 364
October 25, 2018, 12:54:42 PM
The rise and fall in cryptocurrency price is a normal thing. You don't have to see it always rosy. Just be vigilant especially if you are on day trading, buy when it's low and sell when you see gains. Greed is actually the problem some have in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 26
October 25, 2018, 04:51:11 AM
value of crypto may be reduce at the current but it will be do that that the lag without the brake. By as the last point in the history that the following shrinked the shrinked but but it is restore. And in the future relative it will be become back
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 04:47:37 AM
A lot of the people sitting on the sidelines at the moment are either waiting for confirmation of a bullrun (price doubling in a lot of cases) or prices tanking (double digit ETH or sub 4k BTC). In either case, both groups are setting themselves up for a lower risk:reward, if any. Just average in with regular DCA or a weighted-DCA.
Pages:
Jump to: