Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Risk in 2018 - page 14. (Read 21373 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
November 23, 2018, 05:11:09 PM
If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?

It is risky for old investor, but I think it is a great opportunity for late investors. I mean,i would love to buy bitcoins at less than four thousand dollars, right now. Same for ethereum at 10p dollars. It lloks like a bargain. Sure the market could go even lower, and might even go to 0 at all but I think chances are that the total market cap and the cryptocurrency market as a whole will go higher. Maybe not back to all time high, but surely on the way up, myfirends
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 04:52:22 PM
I am very sure investors will not be too crossed with the present situation but it will be a lie to say they won't feel sad about the present market situation which happen to be one of the worse we have seen in the history of cryptocurrency. The goal of every investor is to make a whole lots from his or her investment and the present market situation is not the one that can give one that but also on the other hand investors can make a whole lots investing in this deep so that why I said earlier in that they won't be too crossed with the situation. I believe we will get back up from this present down state we are.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 04:32:08 PM
Of course this year very big risks to go into coins this year , I think if you wisely invested in a good coin then don't worry too much
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 23, 2018, 04:31:53 PM
Yes, unfortunately the credibility of the crypto market is falling every day, it will be very disappointing if such a prospective market for private investors suffer because of scammers!
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 23, 2018, 04:29:14 PM
If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?
such a nice question my friend! i guess here we have two sides, let's say some of investors want it to be this way and some of them just hate it. who win i wonder Wink we should stay calm anyway
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 04:23:44 PM
At the moment, there is a correction in Bitcoin in 2017-2018! After this, there will be an accumulation phase, and after that the growth phase will begin! But there is one question: how long will the bitcoin price change phases last?

At the moment, the phase of the fall of Bitcoin. I would really like it to change into a growth phase. There are many hopes for this and my confidence is growing stronger every day.
Activity: 490
November 23, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
For those investors who just go into this game, prices are too attractive,because there was 90% decrease and there are lower chances to go down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 23, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
Of course, now there is such a situation in the market about which no one investor who entered in January - February will begin to dream. Now is a good opportunity for those who have waited and did not buy cryptocurrency until this year.
Activity: 308
November 23, 2018, 08:44:35 AM
As for me ,  with this market situation, there will be many investors who want to enter the market because the market price is very low, it will be a good opportunity for them to participate in this time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2018, 08:22:42 AM
It affected already the investors and most of them are the newbies, they all think that there's no more hope to the market. That's why a little by little they are staying away from the market already.

Don't be disappointed if the market condition isn't so good at this time, this isn't the only time that we experienced this.

I agree. Newbies did not experience things such as a huge pump to the current price, therefore i is hard for them to realize that there will be a pump at the end of every dump. Everything will change and cryptocurrency only needs time. All we can do is t wait for it to happen.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 23, 2018, 08:21:53 AM
I totally agreed to you, I have invested in the crypto market over 3 years experience, this is the first time I have disappointment in market, they price have decline everyday and I have lost all my fund in this year.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 23, 2018, 08:20:41 AM
You said absolutely right. Cryptocurrency in risk in this year 2018. Year of 2017 was best year of cryptocurrency but now everyone in disappointed. Cryptocurrency was great in the past. We have special dream for our hold currency. Bitcoin and altcoin day by day falling down very fast. We don't know when the market will up.
Jpt
Activity: 374
November 23, 2018, 08:18:46 AM
Are there any investors that want their investment sinking? No none wants to waste their money. So why investors want the market to be down? In some cases, there is a strategy however to make the market go down so that they can get more profit by buying at lower price and selling at higher. In case of the recent fall of the market, it is due to volatility of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
November 23, 2018, 08:17:56 AM
The market situation in the period from September 2018 to mid-November 2018 began to stabilize and show signals to a better development. But today the market has begun to cause mistrust again. The most annoying thing is that I believed in stabilization and future growth and resumed investments in Altcoins, which I trust. Assumed that the end of 2018 will bring success. Of course, I don’t want to be disappointed in this, and of course I will not panic and sell. Still, I will believe that the market will gain momentum in 2019.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
November 23, 2018, 08:17:02 AM
Common people are panicking, they are selling and want to leave this market. But smart money is buying, slowly, constantly, hide in shadows.
Why do you think that Bakkt postponed its platform launch? Because they wanted to dump market more to buy more cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin especially) for extremely cheap price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
November 23, 2018, 08:12:55 AM
New investors who only in crypto with in this year like me really dis appointed how crypto market is performing I am loosing more than 70% of my portfolio but still I am holding my coins such as btc eth nem and Adam only xrp are quite break even rest more than 60% loss. I know time soon this will be over and I will patiently wait that time to earn profit.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 23, 2018, 07:54:45 AM
At the moment, there is a correction in Bitcoin in 2017-2018! After this, there will be an accumulation phase, and after that the growth phase will begin! But there is one question: how long will the bitcoin price change phases last?
Activity: 223
November 23, 2018, 07:44:52 AM
crypto almost dies at the end of the year, so is the risk of crypto and ico investments lately. if at the end of the year it doesn't improve, I think the end of crypto is indeed near.
I assumed that one day ordinary people will be forced to leave the crypto market and in their place will come to work big players, it seems that this time has come.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 23, 2018, 03:05:20 AM
My opinion is that the situation is dangerous, we are on the verge of total panic and the death of the cryptocurrency. But that is exactly what we need investors, because someone buys bitcoin at $ 4,500, and that means believe in him, we just need to stop selling and force the investors to buy at a higher price, then it will give the necessary impetus for the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 03:00:28 AM
It seems to me that now the risks are exactly the same as in previous years, just growth will now be incredibly slow. I guess I shouldn't delve into this topic, and you should try to use the situation
Pages:
Jump to: