Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Risk in 2018 - page 17. (Read 21373 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 10:54:28 PM
If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?
Perhaps from the condition of the market during 2018, we could gain some positive things, that is we are able to purchase many coins in a cheaper price, that way we could keep it and wait until it rise up again to make some profit.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 10:54:14 PM
For investors, the current situation may not be that bad.
Good investors can currently buy cheap coins and profit later.
But that is just my assessment and not a professional opinion.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 10:45:24 PM
If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?

I am sure that you are right, that this is a situation that investors want. When the market is red, investors buy cheap coins, and they can hold them and play the market.
Activity: 383
November 11, 2018, 04:46:33 PM
You should feel more confident, I think that the market will recover soon. Maybe in the next year situation will be very different.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
November 11, 2018, 04:44:42 PM
The investors only want to make profit in cryptocurrencies and we don't care really for the risk as we see that the market is bubbling since before. This is the reason why many investors without knowing how volatile crypto's are keep on investing. While some investors are worried with their little investment because its the money that they have worked for. "No risk, no gain", this is a very simple and short quote and very applicable to all of the investors not only in crypto's.
Activity: 140
November 11, 2018, 04:42:39 PM
the situation with the fall of the market has already affected the investors. many have stopped investing and waiting when the market will begin to recover, this is reflected as well in the new ICO projects which are unable to gather the sum to run their projects.
Activity: 196
November 11, 2018, 04:40:41 PM
I think we are in the situation that many whales wanted, so as a community we have to support ourselves to avoid falling into their game, many times whales benefit from these low prices, to be able to buy and make another pump, we do not have to fall into that game and try to make the best decisions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
November 11, 2018, 04:40:00 PM
Once we did not even think about it, we will survive, there is still a lot of hard work ahead and patience will still be needed

Yes, I think too that it will still take a bit to come out from the bear market, but when it happens, we will probably experience new all-time high for bitcoin and some good altcoins too.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 11, 2018, 04:37:53 PM
Yeah, we know that the cryptocurrency market situation is bad now. But I don't think that this will endanger the crypto world, it's just a cycle that must be happened here and I believe that the situation will get better in the future.
copper member
Activity: 56
https://temco.io
November 11, 2018, 04:03:02 PM
Once we did not even think about it, we will survive, there is still a lot of hard work ahead and patience will still be needed
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
November 11, 2018, 03:59:18 PM
Investors find there way to make profit no doubt. But when some one loss other gain profit. Just that person won who take the smart decision at the right time no matter what's the situation of market.
copper member
Activity: 84
IRONX
November 11, 2018, 03:51:46 PM
Risks have always been and will be. No one is ever insured against anything. But then again, the less you know about the market position over the 5 years, the more chance you have of staying with a poor wallet
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
November 11, 2018, 11:15:32 AM
many post here in forum is negative about the market this year like some users leave already the crypto then some think that this is the end for the development of it so for me think also the past december 2017 and history of crypto that really positive like many users earn really big here like the price of btc and some alts grow 5x in market so for me there's a lot of positive happen here than negative then no one force you to do investment here so don't spread negative if your experience here is not well like accept that because your knowledgeable about what you do here,Moreover this market drops is the chance for investment so grab this OP
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 09:25:44 AM
I think this kind of situation makes investors think long and very careful in making coin purchases in ico, many I observe coins which after openmarket prices are far from ico and many even after the project is finished there is no guarantee of entering coins into the market (maybe waiting for the right time )
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 11, 2018, 08:18:23 AM
All must be influential but do not know which is happening, investors can decrease or even add new investors because of the arrival of buyers with low prices to start investing
Activity: 322
November 11, 2018, 08:06:56 AM
Experienced investors took a waiting position. Few people sell their coins. Most are waiting for an improvement in the market situation in the near future.
Activity: 602
November 11, 2018, 08:05:47 AM
The situation on the market is really not the best, and many investors are afraid to invest in crypto-currencies because they do not consider this profitable at the moment, and by the way, nobody knows how events will develop further. But for the cryptocurrency market, this recession cannot be something critical, and I am sure that the market will recover sooner or later and investors will again buy cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2018, 08:01:09 AM
The current situation of the market today is far better compared from January 2018 to September 2018. Those months showed sharp falls and continous declines. But, the market today is way better because of the stability for almost 2 months. However, investors are not satisfied with the stability because it is stable at low prices compared last year. Though, this stability might be the period for the market to build momentum for next year.
Activity: 645
November 11, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

The situation affects everyone. Not only investors suffer. Hunters also do not receive their coins. Because companies simply do not want to enter the market. All this is very bad.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
November 11, 2018, 07:51:09 AM
I don't think investors expect the current market situation. because I'm sure all investors also feel a huge loss. but I'm sure they don't panic, and they don't directly sell their shares. they also hope that market conditions will recover soon
Pages:
Jump to: