Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 18. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
It is very nice when it will be happen in the next couple of year, but it is nicer too that if it is happen as early 2025. The only things negatively if it is to happen is  that, is not usual to used crypto in a very small amount used to pay, wasting only.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Responding to those saying that this will happen much sooner I can say that of course all of us would like to see cryptocurrencies accepted in shops all over the world. But we must understand that we need much wider adoption than we have now for that. I believe that it can happen by 2025, but hardly sooner.

There's a great picture showing where we are now compared to the Internet adoption:

You see, we are at the early stage yet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
As far as I know, there have been a lot of projects on the forum that worked in the marketplace mode, that's why they will start working very soon, I think that we will wait for this much sooner than we can expect it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
i think 2025 is so far for it. i expect it will be possible much earlier. maybe in 2020 or 2021. if lightening network successes it will be possible with bitcoin if not it may be possible with altcoins that are faster comparing with bitcoin.
Activity: 195
Merit: 0
Please have a look at Crypterium. It allows to spend all crypto currency through qr code, nfc terminal, IBAN transfer etc with your mobile phone. The merchants dont have to chance their pos machine. Its revelation. Ex-Visa CEO has joined the CRPT team recently.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
Yes, I think 5-7 years will be enough for the whole world to realize the advantages of the crypto currency and accept it. I believe in this development.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
yes of course some cryptocurrency will be used for payment method when you are shopping with payment using cryptocurrency then payment will be more secure and comfortable. so in my opinion the existence of cryptocurrency is very helpful to provide solutions of existing economic problems.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
To be honest, I consider that it crypto will be accepted much earlier because it is spreading so fast now and its impact is too hard on the whole world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
This idea is not impossible to happen in the near future I think because we are truly in a technology where in almost everything that we do now relies or it needs the aid of computer, and since cryptocurrency is a digital money or a computer money then it goes with our present era in which it will surely and greatly help us when it comes to convenience by having cryptocurrency be accepted as an option for payment in shops and stores globally.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
I think that this will happen sooner, most likely in 2-3 years will already be able to pay in some stores!
It possible happen to cryptocurrency to be accepted as payment for any shops or some stores because nowadays were are based on technology, so it easy for us to used crypto because we know that it is good for transaction, easy and fast. And since crypto is now become more popular it possible to happen it can used as payment for paying bills and more. And i think crypto is really have future especially to those have potential cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I think that this will happen sooner, most likely in 2-3 years will already be able to pay in some stores!
Activity: 160
I am confident that in the future we will be able to see a huge level of use and implementation of the crypto currency in all areas of activity!
Activity: 82
Hope in near future we will have such possibility to pay in cryptocurrency. But not sure if it will happen in 2025. I think much later. It is not convenient enough to use it in daily basis.
Activity: 196
None of the existing cryptocurrencies are suitable for payment for goods, as the cryptocurrency has too many drawbacks. And I'm not sure that by 2025 the cryptocurrency will survive.
Activity: 112
does not need to take a long time seems because now there is a store that receives cryptocurrency for payment, maybe in 2020 has been accepted by the world community, this is good and I expect this
Exactly, the launch of new ICOs will drive this, each ICO covers a new aspect of society and draw more persons to cryptos as their needs are met. The future is in decentralization
Activity: 112
Cryptocurrency will definitely play a dominant role in the future. It will be a common place practice to make payment in cryptos even before 2025
Activity: 126

hopefully this is happening soon, can not wait. if that's true I'll be very happy, shopping becomes easier and faster. waow it's really cool, I hope it can happen soon.   Shocked Roll Eyes
Activity: 29
Of course, I am more than confident that this will happen, crypto was easily accepted by the world community. Some stores accept cryptocurrency even today
Activity: 182
I think, most likely, yes. Already, the crypto currency almost conquered the whole world. Store network in the same number. So, I think and wait until 2025 not to dress up. You'll see. We are already on the stage of a new life
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
does not need to take a long time seems because now there is a store that receives cryptocurrency for payment, maybe in 2020 has been accepted by the world community, this is good and I expect this
Pages:
Jump to: