Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 20. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I think that in 2020, many stores will accept cryptocurrency payments, because now the cryptocurrency is already very popular, and many projects are also being promoted offline, so it will not be popular for a long time, and it can be seen everywhere.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I figure that it will happen soon. Be that as it may, just as online installment. Since it's anything but difficult to utilize and it's in disguise. Altough it's as of now executed in dark web yet I figure it will be better on the off chance that it actualized in like manner web and genuine exchange.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
It definitely will happen by the end of 2025, there is no doubt.
But firstly crypto should be adopted by government and make special laws regarding crypto.
[/quote
That is true, for me first changes will be in years like 2020/21, than crypto will start to be accepted worldwide on internet, after that shops will take a lead and whole world will understand that crypto could be use for the same things like normal currencies that we know from now.
Activity: 168
I think that everyone of us who have a Bitcoin or some altcoins want a good future for crypto. Cryptocurrency was made for payment system and it was very glad if that would be accepted now in every shops for us to buy anything what we want or pay our monthly bills using Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
It just a prediction, some shops already accept cryptocurrency now and i think before the end 2020 crypto will be used as the payment for many offline shop because it growth
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
It definitely will happen by the end of 2025, there is no doubt.
But firstly crypto should be adopted by government and make special laws regarding crypto.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
WEll may be i am more optimistic but i think things will be lot better and you don't have to wait for 2025 for cryptos to be accepted in the shops. I think soon the world will realize the importance of cryptos and they will storm the general public lot more quickly than expected.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Yes it is possible that currency may be combined it could be either in decentralized form like bitcoin and other altcoins and centralized currency fiat money. As our instructors in college had thought as about decentralized and centralized that there is no good in absolute centralization and also absolute decentralization. It should be balance so to achieve a smooth form and harmony form of organization.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I am sure that this will happen much earlier. After all, some stores already accept cryptocurrencies for payment.
Activity: 280
yes I hope so, with the shortcut of such transactions we will be easier in running daily life as well as to buy food, drink, even up tickets to watch the football.
Activity: 339
Given the rapid pace of implementation, I think that even earlier. Although, of course, it depends on the specific country. Maybe not all over the world, but in many countries will accept crypto-currencies.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

2025? That's 7 years from now! When was the first bitcoin mined? January 2009 (that was like over 9 years ago). And what is the current status of bitcoin? Widely heard but still widely unknown (still many people don't understand how the blockchain technology works). So I'm not sure if I'm going to believe this survey that says after 7 years, it will be widely accepted in shops.

You forgot about the increasing speed of progress - technologies develop exponentially, so what happened 9 years ago with a certain speed will be 2-3 times faster in some 10-15 years.
So personally I believe that cryptocurrencies will be exposed to the public and will become a widely accepted alternative to fiat money.
Activity: 406
I think it will happen for sure. Since now there are a lot of ICO projects that are aimed at solving these problems. Recently I read in the news that I already buy houses, cars and even large companies for BTC. Therefore, it is only a matter of time when we will pay with crypto-currencies in regular stores.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
I think cryptocurrency will not be one of the payments in a shopping place like a mall because I think the unstable cryptocurrency price will make the price move fluctuate and have a very high risk if the price suddenly collapsed.
copper member
Activity: 504
It is absolutely meaningless to make any predictions about the cryptocurrency, and to think about what will happen with the crypto currency further, especially
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
I do not know if it will work out by 2025, but sooner or later, the Crypto-currency should be in stores. And I'm really looking forward to it.
Activity: 54
I hope that cryptocurrencies will grow globally. At present, Bitcoin can already start shopping in some shopping malls, and Bitcoin can also order hotels and order tickets. I hope that in the future, cryptocurrency will become the universal currency of the world.
For 2025 I think this is too early. Because there are still cases that are banned in some countries.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
It is 2018 now and no one knows what happen in 2025 but i hope that crypto currencies will be accepted at many destinations in next one year as regulations are awaited from many countries of the world and then it is widely accepted after regulated market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hope it will happen much earlier - in 2019 or 2020
Especially if you have seen in the project and the roadmap of telegram ICO Project, they are developing the smartphone application from where you can pay for all the goods and services that are needed by your daily with your cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Yes, you are a very far-sighted person. Currently, there are stores in Japan that accept cryptocurrency payments. In 2025, many national stores will receive encrypted payments.
Pages:
Jump to: