Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 21. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
I hope that cryptocurrencies will grow globally. At present, Bitcoin can already start shopping in some shopping malls, and Bitcoin can also order hotels and order tickets. I hope that in the future, cryptocurrency will become the universal currency of the world.
Activity: 80
I think it will not be accepted by the global stores until 2025, provided that it is recognized by the state, and once it is recognized by all countries, its development is flying.
Activity: 96
Although I don't know what will happen in the future, I believe that maybe it will not be popularized by the world's major stores by 2025. I believe that encryption is recognized as a thing that will happen soon. Let us join together. look forward
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
You can travel to Japan. Some stores in Japan can support cryptocurrency payments. This is a very good news. Japan may be the first country to implement cryptocurrency payments.

Yes, I have read about it. I know that their shops (some of them, sure) accept the cryptocurrencies. Hope, that even earlier than in 2025 we will have the net of the sites and stores that take the crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I am not doubting that we will have a cryptocurrency accepted in shops till that time but I'm wondering what would be like those payment maybe it would be the telegram ICO that is going on with their applications.
Activity: 476
I think at that time, there would be more shops using encrypted money in places where the economy and network technology developed. As far as I know, there are many stores in Japan that have accepted this way.
Activity: 87
For the time being I can say that it would be very difficult for it to be accepted normally in stores, for the same reason that steam took them out as a form of payment too, the volatility and high fees, when the relevant regulations exist, and the cryptos are more mainstream and stable, there we can speak of a total acceptance as a form of payment.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
very good news, I hope to be more quickly realized. in the year 2020 for example, and it will increase the value of bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 300
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
A lot of great things are happening in the world of crypto each day and from the look of things, shops are bound to accept cryptocurrency even before the speculated date of 2025. Already, there are shops and businesses like the KFC Canada accepting cryptocurrency (BTC).
Activity: 126
I think that will be happen. Some ICOs have their app on google play and appstore. Apple check their appstore carefully.
Activity: 17
The problem I'm asking is which currency will be used. The order of the world can not be reversed to create a series of coins for payment
Activity: 154

wow, if that is true it will be amazing. I hope it will happen before 2025, I hope soon happened. this will really make it easier for us to shop, the payment we do will be faster and certainly not complicated. i love it.
Activity: 101
of course, this will be a good news if the crypto will be accepted as means of payment in the shopping center. First, some countries are already in force, of course, this will encourage the development of crypto intensified again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

There are few of shops are already accepting cryptocurrency for buying of goods and also shipping company will accepting crytocurrency for payments , this will depend if there are ICO willing to handle similar on this project so that there will be several coins for especial purpose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The price of Altcoin always depends on bitcoin prices, the same thing happened in the past and now this is still happening. Whenever bitcoin prices go up and down, altcoin always does the same thing. Will this continue to happen? No one knows. This is a problem that the altcoin developer must address immediately, because if it keeps repeating it will only make them always number two.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
it can happen before, there are already shops that take bitcoin, or create their own currency for the use of which you can get different bonuses.
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
Many stores around the world accept crypto money. Especially in Japan, shopping with crypto money is widely used. Every month more people become knowledgeable about crypto currencies and they want to invest. it is possible to get home or car with crypt money in my country.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
REMIIT.IO
That’s a very conservative estimate. I think cryptocurrency being accepted in shops may come a couple of years earlier. Bitcoin ATMs are already popping up in the most unexpected places like Kenya. First World Countries will not allow some developing nation to overtake them.  Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
All can happen that any large store will provide transaction using digital currencies such as Bitcoin though this will happen by the year 2025. And I myself strongly believe that's because the longer these technologies are increasingly sought after by society at large.
Pages:
Jump to: