Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 23. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
There is a very high probability that it will happen even faster. Maybe not immediately in all countries, but in the most friendly cryptocurrencies it will surely happen on a large scale. There are more and more projects being developed to enable payment of cryptocurrencies. The problem for stores may be a large price fluctuation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
i think it is very possible. but as many people expect, i dont think that cryptocurrency will be bitcoin. because of fees and transaction times. bitcoin is not proper for shopping yet. lets see how will they run lightening network.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Actually as of now, there are some stores or retailers that are accepting crypto like bitcoin and ethereum. So what I can sense is that it might happen sooner or later than 2025 because of it. But I hope it'll be so that crypto currency will be known around the world.
That is true, also various ecosystems are constantly being developed around the different ICOs which will make use of their utility tokens.They will drive adoption within those industry especially if they offer superior services.
Activity: 224
I trust we will have a general acceptance or adoption earlier than 2025, adoption can go astronomical in 2-3 years if governments give it a free pass
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
most probably yes, there is lots of project still working in order to solve micro payments, for exp. paytomat is a great solution for waves based payments.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
You can travel to Japan. Some stores in Japan can support cryptocurrency payments. This is a very good news. Japan may be the first country to implement cryptocurrency payments.
Activity: 168
Crypto money started to be valid at this time. With all stores, it allows you to shop with a few store-owned bitcoins. There are Bitcoin atms in shopping centers and airports.
Activity: 308
Actually as of now, there are some stores or retailers that are accepting crypto like bitcoin and ethereum. So what I can sense is that it might happen sooner or later than 2025 because of it. But I hope it'll be so that crypto currency will be known around the world.
Activity: 49
I think a lot of the relationship is because of the state's prevention. If it develops vigorously, I think it will be accepted by all the stores soon. Besides, there are already stores accepting cryptocurrencies including coffee shops.
Activity: 196
I believe it can happen. One thing I have known is that, when it comes to cryptocurrency, anything is possible.
I have also envisaged that the world we are in will soon become a place that will embrace cryptocurrency to the point that no one will avoid using it
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
hopefully it will happen earlier, as we can see right now even in my country that they are slowly accepting crypto in some shops and store, but still there are lot of people afraid of it, because they are just heard some bad comments about it and lack of knowledge to the people. time will comes people around the world will use crypto instead of fiats and accept that this is the future to be.
The problem now is the people's opinion about bitcoin. Bitcoin is having a regular development to improve his transaction (making if faster) and make it a daily use by owners all around the world but people's opinion lately has affected the use. People are not sure of its future with the news by the government and the recent struggle to attain its feat has affected their confidence. Volume trade had reduced since last year due to peoples perspective.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS

There are several online shops today which is already accepting cryptocurrency payment in their online stores and one of the best example is amazon, it only means that bitcoins is slowly being accepted in the community.
Activity: 101
We can't predict the future, but in the future, the store can accept cryptocurrency is a very happy thing, I hope that the cryptocurrency can come earlier, maybe in 2010 the world will generally accept encryption, Started to use encryption extensively
Activity: 57
3des is an interesting project. They've just got listed on etherdelta and soon will be on IDEX. It's worth to purchase the tokens, while it's cheap on etherdelta.
Activity: 140
Cryptocurrencies are the payment system of the future. I think they will be accepted before 2025 in stores in general, partly because all the big countries have started, or will soon start, to regulate this sector, and then to accept cryptocurrencies as a legal payment system

There's a big possibilities that it will happen. Even today some online shops like amazon already accepting bitcoin. So in the future maybe a couple of cryptocurrency will be accepted in all shops as form of payments of all goods and services. This is the future of cashless system.
Activity: 350
cryptocurrency will not be accepted in stores by 2025 worldwide. some countries will - but not all.
I agree with you. Crypto currency can not be accepted by the whole world. I think that there will be several countries that will not accept the Crypto currency. There will not be a single opinion.

Some countries like the United States of America, there are some shops there that already accepting crypto as payments, like the Starbucks. they are accepting payments by means of token or you use your token as a payment for what you purchase in starbucks.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Cryptocurrency has already been accepted in stores in Japan. Over time, in many countries will be able to buy goods for cryptocurrency. Perhaps by 2025 it will happen.

Yes it accepted in some stores, but they are not many. In 2025 will be a lot more stores that will accept crypto, nut I think that still will not be widely spread around the globe.
Activity: 336
That would be great to hear because that is what i guess the whole of this community have been wanting to hear to see bitcoin being used as currency and not as an asset. This was the main reason for which it was created but because many people and institutions did not really understand how cryptocurrency works but right now people are seeing the huge potential in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Cryptocurrency has already been accepted in stores in Japan. Over time, in many countries will be able to buy goods for cryptocurrency. Perhaps by 2025 it will happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Will its not possible that in the future there will be no more cash in our society. Infact people or bussiness owner planning and making a crypto payment on thier business
Pages:
Jump to: