Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 24. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Crypto currency for payment of any services and purchases in stores will be a very convenient way of calculating in the countries where there is a high inflation rate. It's also a great way to save money in a small company - you do not have to spend money on an accountant and banking services, since all calculations are in the blockchain. I am sure that society will come to include calculations in the crypto currency in everyday life!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I strongly believe in that and see it coming but that is if the government can only allow or accept the policy, if the do then I think it's possible by 2025
Activity: 280
I think it's a good news for those of us who like to transact everytime in cryptocurrency, I agree with the topics maker, I also predict that in 5 years from now I will receive payment with cryptocurrency, I think it is not impossible to happen, with silver metal gold in place of paper money, again, I'm sure it will happen.
Some shops right now are slowly accpeting currencies as a payment so I think this is the beginning for exchanging payment in different shops and others so we're hoping that it will continue towards the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I believe that this can become quite real even earlier than in 2025. But for this it is necessary that the Crypto currency become completely legal in the largest countries. It will be even more convenient than using plastic cards.  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Its a long time to guess anything but sure if crypto survived that long then it must have become way more accessible than today.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I think it's a good news for those of us who like to transact everytime in cryptocurrency, I agree with the topics maker, I also predict that in 5 years from now I will receive payment with cryptocurrency, I think it is not impossible to happen, with silver metal gold in place of paper money, again, I'm sure it will happen.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
Maybe it is not accepted in your area, it is no more a new that supermarket and shops are accepting crypto as a means of payment try to do more research it is possible it is accepted in your region and you might not be aware of that.
Activity: 588
cryptocurrency will not be accepted in stores by 2025 worldwide. some countries will - but not all.
I agree with you. Crypto currency can not be accepted by the whole world. I think that there will be several countries that will not accept the Crypto currency. There will not be a single opinion.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
cryptocurrency will not be accepted in stores by 2025 worldwide. some countries will - but not all.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Most likely it is a pessimistic forecast.I am an optimist in life so I think cryptocurrencies will be used much earlier
Activity: 840
Crypto currency is becoming more popular every day. And it seems to me that in 2025 the whole world recognizes the crypto currency, including the most remote countries and cities.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
Think it will be earlier than 2025. We need some big Company to start accepting Crypto as payment. Mastercard already has the licence for allowing BTC transactions on their Credit cards. Mass adoption is closer than we may think.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
These are things wwe hope for but cannot be certain that they will come to pass this soon. crypto is taking a lot of beating currently and has lots of mixed reactions that has led to bans in certain countries, as time goes however people are becoming more adaptive to crypto and maybe sooner or later they will be accepted not only in shops but they might just be the legal tender
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
it is likely that this can happen. Crypto currency is gaining popularity in the world society. It attracts the convenience of its use with the minimization of additional costs.
Activity: 224
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think that this will happen sooner. Over the past year, the market has developed very much, and states can not ignore the position of legalization, and after legalization we can see the crypto currency in stores.
Activity: 154
This will facilitate transactions and likely everyone will be interested in buying crypto because it can be used like real money. I am interested in ideas that exist in the future.
Activity: 224
For me it is too rapid development of the crypto currency. Well, we will watch and wait for it. If this happens by this time will be cool
Activity: 266
Like the Universal promotion crypto currency. What would them it was necessary to convert in dollars for shopping. But I think it's too optimistic terms. Although hopefully that it will be just as rapidly as the growth of bitcoin in December 2017))
Activity: 23
Maybe even earlier, in the most developed countries of course.
Activity: 70
Blockchain with a Purpose
I think that will be sooner, around 2020 or 2022, because nawadays some shops accept cryprocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: