Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 38. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 100
Will electronic money be accepted in stores by 2015? Will this come true? While their prices have fallen sharply, they are worried that bitcoins are in danger of collapse. If electronic money is accepted, prices will rise again in the future to hold the BTC.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
PUNDI X has orders for20,000+ units. the future is here

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments.

Coin buy-back coming!
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
Some merchants/shops nowadays is already accepting cryptocurrency. And these are the shop owners that being educated and believe in cryptocurrency. Time will come the cryptocurrency will reach more people in terms of education and it's usage. That day, crypto will be widely use by the masses. Good luck crypto world.
Activity: 112
its available for order now

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

10,000 * 7% = 700     (per month)

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments.

Coin buy-back coming!
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
A lot of countries has restricted cryptocurrencies that is why the development and adoption was slowed from the past couple of months but lets hope in the near future these countries will soon be realized that technology that they should have,cryptocurrencies are the future !Too early to say that,because we are still in an early years of this technology.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Some of them have already started accepting bitcoin, in future other established altcoins will also be accepted such as Ethereum, Litecoin, and Neo.

Out of the few stores i have seen that accept bitcoin they seem to accept litecoin or ethereum too. normally they accept 2 currencies bitcoin and then 1 other.
This is because most of the people that are accepting cryptocurrencies are enthusiast and decided to support this field by accepting cryptocurrencies in their business, so they will accept bitcoin which is the most widely circulated coin and some other coins, most likely the ones they have some preference, after all even if I believe bitcoin is the best coin around that does not mean I do not support other coins.
Activity: 67
in Japan merchants are queuing up for crypto currency billing there is a shortage of POS system in Japan and 2015 is very long we can very soon this year more merchants accepting cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

This would be great. It will take time to be widely adopted to the masses. But i hope though that the adoption of crypto would be earlier than 2025.

I guess, it can happen even earlier. Very soon, most of the countries will understand that the usage of the cryptocurrencies gives them a lot of privileges and profits. Therefore, we will all use the crypto even in shops.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Nowadays, many more ICOs offer their concept of using the tokens for e-commerce and online shopping. It may be good for many people in the world needs the simplicity, instant model, and also easy ways to shop. I'm sure that in 2025, there will be much growing ICO with shop concept. Now, we have found it and they are being developed.
Activity: 27
A lot of big guys already accept cryptos in making a purchase

Newegg.com is an example. Microsoft is another

Or you can book flights with CheapAir. Book hotels with expedia
How cool is that?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Why 2025 if it can happen by 2020. Cryptocurrency is one of the best innovations being created in the past years. It has really a good future in terms of payment method and purchase payment. There are many possibilities for cryptocurrencies if governments will just support its use.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
It still early to say that it could be widely use in public like buying ticket in the bus. Bitcoin and altcoin has been here for quite long but still there are few who use and understand its value and uses.
Activity: 84
There are loads of shops accepting crypto as payment already.  Take a look at Japan.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
I also believe shops are going to accept cryptocurrencies by 2025. Honestly, online shops will probably be using crypto much earlier than that.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
good news, hopefully this can be quickly realized. and of course this indicates that Cryptocurrency is increasingly accepted among many people.
Activity: 102
Its not known if this will come to pass , but the rate at which people are accepting and adopting crypto it might just be possible. People are beginning to warm to the crypto idea and many are getting on board to start using it, by 2025 full adopting might not have been acheived, but there are chances that a number of people will be using cryptocurrency
Activity: 35
Some of them have already started accepting bitcoin, in future other established altcoins will also be accepted such as Ethereum, Litecoin, and Neo.

Out of the few stores i have seen that accept bitcoin they seem to accept litecoin or ethereum too. normally they accept 2 currencies bitcoin and then 1 other.
Activity: 127
But I believe that this will happen much earlier. Already, the cryptocurrency is used in some shopping centers around the world and I think that it will not stop.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I think transactions per second is the biggest problem at this moment. If it will be solved, i am sure cryptocurrencies will be much more popular than now.
The developers have already thought about that and they are already developing the solution, some think it is not going to become successful and that is why they support bitcoin cash as the true bitcoin but like many people in the forum I support the developers of bitcoin and I think the lightning network will actually deliver and once that happens the problem with slow transactions and high fees will be a thing of the past.
It looks like the bitcoin can be accepted as money as long as there will be a huge improvement to the protocol about the scalability
https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-markets-see-13-bln-price-spike-in-one-hour-despite-negative-bis-reportAccording to that news the bitcoin needs so many improvements to be used by so many people
Scalability has always been a great problem for bitcoin and I think we are all aware of that but if the lightning networks does not work I think we are going to have several problems because if that is the case then the only way for bitcoin to scale will be to rise the block size with the consequence that many nodes will stop to function as the size of the blockchain grows too big.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
I am not surprised at this at all, crypto currency is gaining mass adoption and its  usage in shops has even begun in some cities / countries and very soon more shops will start accepting payment using it.
Pages:
Jump to: