Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 7. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 02, 2019, 02:05:14 PM
Good afternoon guys. And what is your attitude towards mining today? Have you ever tried it?

Greetings there hognesaul. That's indeed a great question. From my point of view, much depends on a particular solution and the market
Activity: 42
June 02, 2019, 02:03:53 PM
Good afternoon guys. And what is your attitude towards mining today? Have you ever tried it?
Activity: 35
June 02, 2019, 01:04:36 PM
Later the war conflict between BCHABC and BCHSV terminated, the crypto marketplace desire anew breakthrough. It's just a thing of age. Affirmative information almost the blockchain and bitcoin lengthens to appear on the other hand we harbor 't seen meaningful cost grows now. I anticipate this is caused close to the BCHABC war conflict fronting BCHSV. later they change the war conflict, we buoy each look cost reversive to average in the crypto marketplace.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
May 30, 2019, 08:56:24 PM
Cryptocurrency will definitely survive and the market space is getting bullish,  although btc is not in the current stage it was in 2017, but the chance of surviving it's already showing this is the right time to hodl or buy potential stocks.
it is still difficult to understand what will happen in the coming months. Many experts are now saying that we will still see a correction before strong growth. then it will be the best time to buy
I would also accept when there is a correction, it's not something to worry and instead it's something to thankful as it shows some good opportunity to buy.
The market is full of surprises, even the least expected will happen but with our trust in crypto that it will grow, that should remain as it will surely happen.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 30, 2019, 06:00:08 PM
Cryptocurrency will definitely survive and the market space is getting bullish,  although btc is not in the current stage it was in 2017, but the chance of surviving it's already showing this is the right time to hodl or buy potential stocks.
it is still difficult to understand what will happen in the coming months. Many experts are now saying that we will still see a correction before strong growth. then it will be the best time to buy
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
May 30, 2019, 05:25:11 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 30, 2019, 05:17:10 PM
I also think they will survive and be used for over maybe more than 500 years from now on because is a good option to pay easy and on future we will can use it to pay anything.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
May 30, 2019, 04:05:33 PM
I do not even doubt that cryptocurrency can not survive because I think that cryptocurrency is our future.  I am sure that our children will use the cryptocurrency as the main currency as the currency of the world.
Activity: 53
May 29, 2019, 01:07:28 PM
Cryptocurrencies desire persist all the more whether the marketplace at to modify. Specie with a great forthcoming desire prescribe the state to the remainder and it is apparent that with the rise of the marketplace in 2019, they desire just breakthrough in cost all the more many. The cryptocurrency marketplace is rising in fixed growth.
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
May 29, 2019, 12:19:13 PM
cryptocurrency is 10 years old and now growing it shows that crypto is very important, and many projects were born using blockchain technology and many new investors are investing in crypto it shows an increase, so crypto will last for a long time because crypto is a good future
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
May 29, 2019, 12:01:33 PM
The faster all the scammers leave the market, the more this industry will live. Now in the market 2300 altcoins. 90% of them were created only for the personal enrichment of the creators.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 29, 2019, 11:31:21 AM
i strongly think so too. but, to expand blockchain all over the world, we have to at least deploy easy to use(i.e. saving seed cumbersome for people),improvement of scalability. of course there are many of things what we should struggle with but the above two must be addressed to.
A lot of people are working on these problems and some solutions have already been presented to the consensus this year. in any case, in the coming years, these problems will be solved
Right now in crypto currency we can see allot of things are fixed, now people are happy to invest because problems have been solved, many new investors are joining the market so our future is bright, with time crypto currency has become strong enough to survive alone in the market, and I am sure it will be there in future with some more features and improvements.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
May 28, 2019, 11:42:58 PM
yes crypto can survive because of investors, so as long as there are large investors behind the crypto will rise if it has gone up everyone will help to raise crypto prices

Crypto’s have already answered this question by surviving for so long, we all can agree there were few roadblocks but crypto’s have overcome those and yet are going strong. If we look back to last year people kept claiming that crypto’s prices will become zero, but the community never lost faith and look today almost all crypto’s prices are up. In the long run I only see crypto’s getting stronger, and their adoption rate increasing as people realise that investing in crypto’s is in their best interest.
Activity: 240
Merit: 5
May 28, 2019, 11:09:53 PM
i strongly think so too. but, to expand blockchain all over the world, we have to at least deploy easy to use(i.e. saving seed cumbersome for people),improvement of scalability. of course there are many of things what we should struggle with but the above two must be addressed to.
A lot of people are working on these problems and some solutions have already been presented to the consensus this year. in any case, in the coming years, these problems will be solved
it is reliable. certainly,there are increasing projects related to shard-based(e.g. Zilliqa,Elrond,Harmony),which can expand scalability. So We can see blockchain projects is developing daily progress, it would better to wait and see or think about businesses without extra hesitation
Activity: 467
May 28, 2019, 06:32:27 PM
Sure. I strongly believe that cryptocurrency will survive though the market recently hasn't been stable. I still have the hope that crypto is the future and has a lot to offer
Merit: 3
May 28, 2019, 06:24:20 PM
 sure ! cryptocurrency is surviving , although the market is very unstable but thee ids hope for a better future as more and more people come to realise the innovative idea about crypto and how to be a part of the trend.

like every other new technology , cryptocurrency is gradually  being accepted around the world for payment for  goods and services.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
May 28, 2019, 05:59:43 PM
yes crypto can survive because of investors, so as long as there are large investors behind the crypto will rise if it has gone up everyone will help to raise crypto prices
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
May 28, 2019, 05:10:16 PM
Cryptocurrency will definitely survive, it as been 10 years plus now, cryptocurrency still stand strong even admist the invasion by scammers. The major problem with cryptocurrency right now is tackling these scammers. Adoption rate is quite on the increase with notable Facebook and co getting started in the cryptocurrency industry.
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 28, 2019, 11:06:52 AM
Activity: 240
Merit: 5
May 28, 2019, 10:49:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: