Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 9. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
May 23, 2019, 04:15:55 PM
Exactly, I totally agree with your statement. I was trying to explain the same thing to the weaklings that it all depends and this is legit. But, it doesn't depends on a single memeber it depends on all the holders. all we can do is HODL and wait for the right moment.
Mostly you are right, but I completely disagree, hold-yes work is simple, bought and wait, but if we talk about prybili and good profits - then you can not do without trade.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
May 23, 2019, 03:49:08 PM
Blockchain the tech behind cryptocurrency evolvment will never sink but rather change the way of life of people in the years to come and it has already started that and you and I can not deny it.. 
Activity: 371
May 23, 2019, 03:17:45 PM
Cryptocurrency will not just survive but will change the world and currency movement.
This is the tie that the technology will make such a great leap for the much transparency transaction all over the world.
We will never have a debit in such unknown company.
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
May 23, 2019, 03:14:44 PM
Yes definitely, cryptocurrency will survive and has already survived. During the bloodbath throughout the 2018 Era many predicted that bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole will not make it back again but this is quite wrong and Bitcoin has proven to be very strong
Activity: 700
May 23, 2019, 02:59:59 PM
I am sure and believe that cryptocurrency will fully survive, this is in line with market charts every year. the process of bargaining in the market continues to occur and this makes me dare to put great hopes in the future of crypto currency, which is definitely the best decision in your hands.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
May 23, 2019, 02:58:38 PM
It seems to me that if a cryptocurrency took such a growth rate, then it should still live for many years.  Or be already a world currency.  But not exactly die in full bloom.
Activity: 509
May 23, 2019, 02:48:43 PM
Stupid question about cryptocurrency survival.  If it continues to grow and develop.  I do not see here anything that would speak about her death.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 23, 2019, 02:11:22 PM
Even if other altcoins will not survive, it is obvious and certain that bitcoin will survive no matter how tough the situation around might be.
Over the years, since the advent of cryptocurrency, there are clear evidences that cryptocurrency can withstand any external pressure and survive.
Yeah the market condition is giving us hope that our future is in safe hands and we can get progress later in future, I am sure our investment is going to rise and in very near future our life will change with our investments crypto currency has been there in market since long and it will be there forever, with time it will get more popularity.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
May 22, 2019, 10:32:48 AM
Cryptocurrency seems to provoke extreme emotions in people including fear and confusion, and excitement and greed. However, by examining the facts, one can see many reasons why cryptocurrency is the future of money and will never die.

Cryptocurrency attract and shock many peoples at december 2017 because the price reach $20k. Its shocking many people but if people believe on the potential of crypto, i am believe its a process to survive long term.
achieving $ 20k in 2019 may not be visible, but if possible cryptocurreency can be a way of survival to high prices I think $ 20k can be achieved in the future as long as cryptocurrency can be consistent and stable in achieving prices.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 22, 2019, 10:28:42 AM
Each those extension FUD almost crypto should be embarrassed close to instantly. Nearly money are ascent and this displays that crypto has a continued method to move ahead. Modern schemes are furthermore espousing the stop strand application to develop their utility.
Activity: 854
May 21, 2019, 11:24:49 AM
Even if other altcoins will not survive, it is obvious and certain that bitcoin will survive no matter how tough the situation around might be.
Over the years, since the advent of cryptocurrency, there are clear evidences that cryptocurrency can withstand any external pressure and survive.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
May 21, 2019, 10:41:38 AM
Yes it will always turn right if you take right decision in the right place and right time. As the market of cryptocurrency is volatile, causing price of coins going down and up alternatively, you should take a right decision in the right time when it comes to buying and selling your coins. If you make any wrong decision, it will lead you to a loss. So be cautious and have cryptocurrency knowledge.

What happens with the current market conditions certainly makes us worthy to be optimistic that the crypto future will be good and promising, this is what makes us have to continue to buy as much as we can because the market will continue to rise.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 21, 2019, 10:36:38 AM
Giants are already impulsive the marketplace, no thing how it measured. They move their big assets property from currencies and so are acquired on a drop. Forming cash away of cash. Then, as in cards, you have to looking at the interval.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
May 18, 2019, 08:14:43 AM
For the fact that money and profit drives cryptocurrency, it may survive, but I am not sure how long it will be. My reason is because we shall keep having new coins and tokens flooding the crypto space on daily basis.
That's the sign that the market is growing, with an increasing number of coins or tokens, it means developers are seeing huge investors in the market.
Crypto will survive because it has been proven useful to people, if only the adoption will increase more, more people will enjoy crypto.
For now, investors are more interested on this buy once institutional adoption begins to improve, this would help the increase of adoption also from ordinary people.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
May 18, 2019, 07:06:32 AM
Crypto will survive and it will stay. Look at the price of btc and other alt coins we manage to survive in the bear market. Many companies are now looking at blockchain technology and invest in research on the benefits it provides. Big companies like Microsoft is now into blockchain and Ethereum is their preferred platform.
many people are interested and want alternatives that are of anonymity nature, especially in the freedom to transact without being influenced by the existing economic system. Although this violates the rules of the global economy, this answers the pattern of actual economic freedom. cryptocurrency opens the eyes of many people, especially companies that you write, this alternative that needs to be developed and must survive as a form of future financial potential.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
May 18, 2019, 06:52:31 AM
Yes it will always turn right if you take right decision in the right place and right time. As the market of cryptocurrency is volatile, causing price of coins going down and up alternatively, you should take a right decision in the right time when it comes to buying and selling your coins. If you make any wrong decision, it will lead you to a loss. So be cautious and have cryptocurrency knowledge.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 18, 2019, 06:50:14 AM
For the fact that money and profit drives cryptocurrency, it may survive, but I am not sure how long it will be. My reason is because we shall keep having new coins and tokens flooding the crypto space on daily basis.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
May 18, 2019, 06:46:58 AM
The future of cryptocurrencies is still in the development stages with no solid and concrete decisions being made now but I am very hopeful it would surely survive any other industrial fights after being in existence over 10 years now. Not forgetting the fact that some leading industries have also shown interest in the use of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
May 18, 2019, 06:13:22 AM
Cryptocurrency seems to provoke extreme emotions in people including fear and confusion, and excitement and greed. However, by examining the facts, one can see many reasons why cryptocurrency is the future of money and will never die.

Cryptocurrency attract and shock many peoples at december 2017 because the price reach $20k. Its shocking many people but if people believe on the potential of crypto, i am believe its a process to survive long term.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
May 18, 2019, 05:44:31 AM
Crypto will survive and it will stay. Look at the price of btc and other alt coins we manage to survive in the bear market. Many companies are now looking at blockchain technology and invest in research on the benefits it provides. Big companies like Microsoft is now into blockchain and Ethereum is their preferred platform.
I agree to this. The awareness of people as well as the companies in the outside world are starting to enter our world which makes it very positive on our part. BTC and Altcoins will not just survive but will excel if proper actions will be done. I am hoping that we will achieve what we need to do whether it is regulation or implementation of rules.

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions
This is true, don't forget the whales who own large amount of coins, they have a big effect on the market for whatever decisions that they will make.

Pages:
Jump to: