Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 55. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 03:26:55 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

for my opinion, indeed crypto won't die due to blockchain will be our future technology  Smiley
Activity: 140
September 26, 2018, 07:55:32 PM
I think this market is slowly adjusting, I believe that this market will have better development in the future, As long as we believe in encryption and rationality, those markets will go to the right path sooner or later. so I will continue to invest in cryptocurrency.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 07:37:39 PM
Of course, the technology itself will live a very long time. Of course, some science fiction writers talk about a quantum computer that can disrupt all our plans, but it is unlikely.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
September 24, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

To adopt a right or wrong decision, you need to study the market and the one or the other crypto currency, the founders, the project, the team ...)
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 01:29:45 PM
Yes of course cryptocurrency is the future and infect it is the future of the world currency because are trust in crypto currency very much and investing in more so it the the future of currency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
September 24, 2018, 01:16:56 PM
You correctly say, you can even say that now the thicket is too crowded with players who just wait for growth. Therefore, I believe that this correction is simply necessary for the market to weed out all the superfluous players and direct the price to the moon...

You sound like a footballl fan but you are right.
until the corrections in cryptocurrency weeds out every unfit and average players it will continue to under perform.
We do need active and professionals in the crypto space.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 02:47:44 PM
By itself, the cryptocurrency must survive, because you understand what the influx of money came here? It's unlikely she'll die.
in fact, only begins to develop and the market will always be unstable, as long as the development of the crypto-currency market is proceeding. If someone writes this does not give this message about the crypto currency, then those who did not realize their dream to get rich thanks to the crypto currency in a short time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 02:35:31 PM
By itself, the cryptocurrency must survive, because you understand what the influx of money came here? It's unlikely she'll die.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:28:37 AM
I can not agree more. For my experience, bitcoin will always survive and never die. Even crypto world is not so good now but it is still not the end
copper member
Activity: 995
September 23, 2018, 04:25:39 AM
Whales are already driving the market, no matter how it sounded. They transfer their large assets from coins and then are procured on a fall. Making money out of money. Therefore, as in poker, you must look at the distance.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 04:07:23 AM
I am sure that crypto will survive even though there are many media and some government agencies who want to drop it. and so far despite the crypto dump prices but the use of crypto has remained with their stand that crypto could improve
Activity: 448
September 23, 2018, 03:47:26 AM
You correctly say, you can even say that now the thicket is too crowded with players who just wait for growth. Therefore, I believe that this correction is simply necessary for the market to weed out all the superfluous players and direct the price to the moon...
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 23, 2018, 12:01:19 AM
All right. The value of a coin depends on the demand. The more they buy, the higher the cost. The more they sell, the lower their cost. Everything is natural as 2x2. But still not everyone knows it, and even worse do not understand. To be honest, I do not understand such people who decide to invest their money in a direction that is not even understood. Hence, a lot of negativity associated with the loss of their finances...

i also feel like that,
they enter the crypto world without knowing anything about crypto, they only know that crypto will benefit them. but they do not learn the risks that will be faced. finally they panicked with a sudden situation that was not what they imagined, and of course that made the market even more critical.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 10:53:52 PM
Of course it will. Not all cryptocurrency will make it but definitely there are some that will be able to survive. Probably those who will survive are the ones who are already established and been in the market for a long time. Although crypto is very unstable, it already proven itself that it can survive in the long run.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 07:51:40 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

This is true, users or us controls how bitcoin or crypto works. if it weren't for us Bitcoin or the crypto world wouldn't be like this. We need to use our power in the right and make wise decisions as it will reflect for bitcoin or cryptos future.
Activity: 350
September 22, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

Make the right decisions

Of course I think selling your coins early is giving bad days to market prices. I hope people can understand that panic sell never can be good for the markets and other traders.
Activity: 406
September 22, 2018, 07:19:54 PM
All right. The value of a coin depends on the demand. The more they buy, the higher the cost. The more they sell, the lower their cost. Everything is natural as 2x2. But still not everyone knows it, and even worse do not understand. To be honest, I do not understand such people who decide to invest their money in a direction that is not even understood. Hence, a lot of negativity associated with the loss of their finances...
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 22, 2018, 07:13:19 PM
Right. I think that electronic money will last long. It is our future. The money market will grow strongly in the future. Many new coins will appear, the price of coins will rise. Especially the coin with great growth potential as ETH, NEO, EOS ...
Activity: 287
September 22, 2018, 06:17:41 PM
Of course cryptocurrency will survive. Because cryptocurrency in my opinion is still very potential and has the opportunity to be even more potential. I believe that cryptocurrency will have a good future. So there is no need to hesitate with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
September 22, 2018, 06:11:20 PM
Last year when the hype was google searches were on historical highs and nowadays are much lowers.
So, there is not enough interest for crypto and we are missing new investors. And they will not come if
somebody is constantly shaking the bowl.
Pages:
Jump to: