Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 57. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 01:22:09 AM
Of course cryptocurrencies will surive. But just be prepared. Not every one of it will. I think like 90% of all coins and tokens will die in future. So be prepared and dont hold any shitcoins. Coints like the top ten cryptocurrencies will stay as long as somebody is running a full node. So technically cryptocurencies cann survive very long time!
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 01:18:11 AM
Crypto investments are new and super-risky. Remember ethereum founder saying that cryptos are so risky the prizes might actually drop to zero. Well, that doesn’t seem practical but the message was clear. Do not invest your life savings in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies generally. Just like John Draper noted, you still need to buy stuff in fiat. So while bitcoin will likely worth a lot more in the future, it’s advisable to invest just as much as one can afford to lose.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 12:10:30 AM
This sphere will live on till some destiny time even for a long time frame. even though presently much less attractive and seen does not have a super future but for the long time, crypto will continue to grow. so do not be too think about the modern kingdom and what's owned.
Activity: 350
💲
September 17, 2018, 03:18:00 PM
Well, I too think that cryptocurrencies will survive. Hell, bitcoin is already 10 years old, there were a lot of new technologies that didn't last this long. Also, it's development is getting faster and better. The same thing could be said for altcoins. The ethereum platform sees new projects being born every week. I think that cryptos are very much alive and will be for the time being
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
September 17, 2018, 03:04:53 PM
my firm conviction is that crypto currency will survive. the current prices, i see only as a doldrums and it goes certainly sometime up again.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
September 17, 2018, 02:53:25 PM
Cryptocurrency will survive even though many things have affected it. I believe that cryptocurrency has a very decent future and also a very good future. Cryptocurrency is also still very feasible to invest and become a good investment for the long term in my opinion. Cryptocurrency will certainly survive and have a good future, so you don't need to hesitate and worry about that. Cryptocurrency will definitely survive to continue to be something that is potential. That's just my opinion.
I also have the same beliefs as you, even though at this time the cryptocurrency falls, but I'm sure there will be time for the cryptocurrency to recover, but not all, there are only a few really good coins that will rise because even though the market gets better but if there are coins that are not good so he will still fall
Activity: 6
September 17, 2018, 02:48:24 PM
I think we need institutional investors for a new bull-run... Without, it will be hard.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 02:46:51 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Absolutely correct,  the action and in actions of cryptocurrency holders go a long way to determine what will eventually happen to the cryptocurrency. The bitcoin team made it to be for P2P transaction only. If you can lay your hands on the bitcoin white paper and read through you will never see any where investment was mentioned or trading. But we have decided to turn bitcoin for all sorts of transaction which has made it mandatory for the government to go against bitcoin claiming that bitcoin is being used for sponsoring terror, drugs and even money laundry. These are evil that some of us are doing with bitcoin when originally bitcoin was not meant for such. 
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 02:34:45 PM
I fully agree, but we are moving the market, just a lot of speculators that want to earn a few dollars and sell at a cheap price, although the correct solution would be to wait a little and you will get much more profit.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 02:24:10 PM
Cryptocurrency will survive even though many things have affected it. I believe that cryptocurrency has a very decent future and also a very good future. Cryptocurrency is also still very feasible to invest and become a good investment for the long term in my opinion. Cryptocurrency will certainly survive and have a good future, so you don't need to hesitate and worry about that. Cryptocurrency will definitely survive to continue to be something that is potential. That's just my opinion.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 17, 2018, 02:22:01 PM
No. it will not survive, if crypto does not go MASS-ADOPTION.

Activity: 238
September 17, 2018, 02:18:31 PM
In any case, many crypto currencies in the future will be able to develop, gain confidence among large investors. Of course, some coins are scammers and will not survive. But there are a lot of crypto-currencies that will survive and will develop in the future.
Activity: 126
September 17, 2018, 02:11:59 PM
I agree with you. But also the market depends on the number of investors who will release their money for coins. I am sure that the Crypto currency will develop and grow in the future.
Activity: 196
September 17, 2018, 02:10:03 PM
I always believe in the great potential of the crypto currency in the future. Now, the confirmation of such popularity is the emergence of many enthusiasts and investors in the modern crypto market. I believe that such recognition in society is the most important condition for the further development of the crypto market.
Activity: 320
September 17, 2018, 02:07:17 PM
I believe that the crypto currency will continue to survive and will gradually develop. After all, this is a really successful and popular market, which has found support and recognition among many people around the world. Of course, the government of some countries does not support crypto, but the crypto currency is becoming more common
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 01:53:07 PM
Yes, I am absolutely sure - the currency of crypto will necessarily survive in the future. After all, it has undoubted benefits for society and the necessary resources for survival and development in the future. I believe that over time, the popularity of crypto currency will increase, new investors will appear on the market.
Activity: 476
September 17, 2018, 12:19:48 PM
Prices are very low, so it`s the perfect time to join in. What about surviving - of course, it will, but we need to support the market and stop panicking.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
September 16, 2018, 09:34:51 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

I strongly agree as you stated in your statement above. meaning that the cryptocurrenci that we have is under our control, therefore we need to fully control when the right time to release and when is the right time to be detained. because I am very confident, every loss and profit in our crypto is decisive.
Activity: 322
September 16, 2018, 09:31:26 AM
I don't see anything threatening the survival of cryptocurrency. That prices are down doesn't mean that cryptocurrency will die. It is just the normal way which the market behaves. As it is going down in price, it will surely go up again
only people who believe in crypto and the crypto market will enjoy the benefits. now Crypto has indeed experienced a decline, but it is true you say, this decline will not go away, this decline does not mean crypto's death, because the belief of many crypto people will always be there.
Activity: 5
September 16, 2018, 09:28:50 AM
I don't see anything threatening the survival of cryptocurrency. That prices are down doesn't mean that cryptocurrency will die. It is just the normal way which the market behaves. As it is going down in price, it will surely go up again
Pages:
Jump to: