Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 58. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13
September 16, 2018, 09:27:22 AM
Anyone else feeling just really friggin good today? I feel like I’m about to be rich in a few years.
Might not even take that long.

Sadly I don’t think I have enough for that to come true. 4 years should do it

Make your bread and butter money in the normal way and your dessert in the crypto.

*Edit: had to add a s to the desert. Oh mobile!

I’m a believer in Tim Draper’s $250k bitcoin by 2022 prediction. If we actually hit that milestone, it doesn’t take much bitcoin to feel rich.

4 Bitcoin makes you a millionaire

Life doesn’t work that way, everyone would have been a millionaire
Why ? Because there were predictions for this year as well regarding bitcoin but yet it is still struggling to reach 7,000usd

You need to evade all those whimpering planned future quoted price and focus on your research
That’s all you need I believe
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
September 16, 2018, 09:15:33 AM
of course cryptocurrency will survive, more people are interested in crypto today especially among government elites, they will finally think about how to make the budget as efficient as possible. But there are some problems about the system and transparency.

if the government cannot monitor everything, money laundering will increase.

the government also cannot be held responsible when there are cases of fraud or transaction errors from each user, and there is still no solution.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 09:00:32 AM
I am sure that it will survive because the digital currency has many advantages over the standard currency. With time, more and more people will understand this and start using crypto in all spheres we use dollar now
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 08:43:31 AM
There is no doubt at all, because crypto-currencies are now beginning to be discussed even on TV, and today they are starting very positive news that I'm beginning to hear from every channel of telegrams and TV
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 08:40:23 AM
How else) I personally know that there are a number of projects that saddle a new bear wave, to them I refer Ontology, Kamagames, Cardano.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:04:04 AM
Anyone else feeling just really friggin good today? I feel like I’m about to be rich in a few years.

Make your bread and butter money in the normal way and your dessert in the crypto.

I’m a believer in Tim Draper’s $250k bitcoin by 2022 prediction. If we actually hit that milestone, it doesn’t take much bitcoin to feel rich.

4 Bitcoin makes you a millionaire

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 16, 2018, 04:45:27 AM
I agree with the author. Only we solve where the market will move: up or down. Capitalization of crypto of the market depends only on supply and demand. We need to be trusted in crypto, it is capable to improve our life. Growth it will be obligatory, it is necessary to trust!

We are aware of the unstability of this market and what we can do the least is to trust crypto. And believe that it will continue to strive and grow in the future. It is indeed obligatory to be patient when one decides to enter in this volatile market. Because one will be tested roughly all throughout.
Activity: 23
September 16, 2018, 04:34:56 AM
I think this market will develop sustainably in the future. This is the best time to invest. This market always depends on us a lot. If we want this market to grow, we need to promote the advantages of this market.
Activity: 24
September 16, 2018, 04:34:50 AM

Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 16, 2018, 04:33:46 AM
This is true, but it is very important that you have enough water in this bowl. For our average player, we may be just one drop. When most of the water starts to shift in one direction, we can only passively accept it.
Activity: 406
September 16, 2018, 04:32:05 AM
Of course it will! Hey we are not for too long in bear market, great times are ahead, you just have to be patient. Bull market is just about to start Smiley don't lose your hope now if you come all this way!
Activity: 31
September 16, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 04:17:00 AM
There are various things that really progress toward becoming shortcomings. First is the matter of access speed, it isn't completely solid since it depends on disseminated servers. Application advancement on the Ethereum stage can be practically equivalent to renting web-facilitating administrations, when the server is down, the framework that works under it additionally does not work. Designers additionally can't increment blockchain usefulness autonomously, on the grounds that they need to contribute all in all.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 04:13:29 AM

Activity: 234
September 16, 2018, 04:12:01 AM
I think that some coins will survive, but in the coming years the cryptocurrency will not become a popular means of payment. Very few people will want to pay tokens and even fewer sellers want to sell their goods for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
September 15, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

do not forget that even a single crypto user can have so many assets that can even alone affect the market as a whole ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 02:17:17 PM
I agree with the author. Only we solve where the market will move: up or down. Capitalization of crypto of the market depends only on supply and demand. We need to be trusted in crypto, it is capable to improve our life. Growth it will be obligatory, it is necessary to trust!
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 02:10:12 PM
Cryptocurrencies already have entered in our life and in the future they will only develop. So when they fully start to use in any sphere, demand on them also will increase and the market will become even bigger.
Activity: 55
September 15, 2018, 02:00:01 PM
Cryptocurrencies are spreading their utilities in different aspect of financial transaction. Not all the existed cryptocurrencies will be able to hold their value in times. But I guess the established currencies like BTC will survive. Well that's my own opinion though.
Activity: 56
September 15, 2018, 01:59:35 PM
I believe that cryptology will live because it is our future
Pages:
Jump to: