Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 61. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 03:01:38 PM
I strongly believe that cryptocurrency will survive this hardtimes on the market and I also love it when people also believe and share the same thought with me. There is hope for crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 08:21:23 AM
No matter how much it will fall, but it will survive as many people has invested in it and we all have trust in it.
only a startup that contains a team of financially strong developers who will survive in the crypto world for a long time.
Activity: 24
September 05, 2018, 08:20:04 AM
No matter how much it will fall, but it will survive as many people has invested in it and we all have trust in it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:53:42 AM
You are saying the obvious truth, we holders of cryptocurrencies determines the swingness of their price.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 07:50:49 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

It seems that it is normal, users, crypto holders are also influenced by a number of external factors such as the news of the ETF's decision which now greatly affects the price of all crypto. I am sure that if there is a good decision on ETF decisions, all crypto will improve as at the end of last year.
Activity: 170
September 05, 2018, 07:39:40 AM
Sure, we all are responsable for the bearmarket, the huge decrease in prices from their all time high. But it is hard to judge someone not hodl, while the situation is quite obvious, there is just too much selling pressure sometimes. It is not good, that the loyal ones are those, who lost the most in the last half a year. Not an easy topic anyways, but one thing I am sure, crypto will not just faid away, there will always be people buying it for a lower price.
Activity: 88
September 04, 2018, 05:17:41 AM
Electronic cash will most likely survive. The majority of our proprietors are critical for coding. Electronic cash and blockchain innovation are the future, albeit numerous presently have not remembered it. In any case, with the esteem and utilization of blockchain innovation, I trust that one day the world should remember it
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 11:38:20 AM
According to current situation price of all coins are getting low and it is difficult to survive cryptocurrency but it is a market and it is also happen its a common for a market.You should just have a patient and hold your coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 10:19:29 AM
Yes, the cryptocurrency will survive and will live or exist in this world longer,
many people supports this kind of investment wherein they can be easily survive through lots of demands in the market.
there is a shift investment and business model right now.now many  people prefer to invest in cryptocurrenct than in real busineed.it doesnt need any facilities that spend alot of money.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
August 31, 2018, 10:18:26 AM
In my opinion, Saying Cryptocurrency would survive is merely stating the obvious, just like saying the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, ofcourse it will survive and it would thrive, these storms are just temporary and would ultimately dissipate.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 10:06:06 AM
I am absolutely sure, that no one can stop cryptocurrencies anymore. There is a very strong community, and also interests behind.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 10:04:31 AM
LOL. Everyone has an opinion. But topics of this kind are already fun. What makes you think that? Philosophical thought about the water and the mug is good, but in fact what?
August 31, 2018, 06:40:33 AM
Electronic money will surely survive. All of our owners are very important for coding. Electronic money and blockchain technology are the future, although many now have not recognized it. But with the value and application of blockchain technology, I believe that one day the world will have to recognize it
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
Yes crypto currency will always survive
What we have now is just mere news downtrend and regulations
It will definitely work out

Aside from the fake and deceptive projects in town
Crypto currency is doing very well
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 04:12:58 PM
I too think that a lot in crypto world depends on is, the crypto society. We're powerful, and our decisions influence many things in this field.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
August 30, 2018, 03:44:20 PM
Yes, the cryptocurrency will survive and will live or exist in this world longer,
many people supports this kind of investment wherein they can be easily survive through lots of demands in the market.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 29, 2018, 05:06:46 PM
Yes, in my opinion, electronic money will last forever from now on. They are a sustainable market, but if we try to grasp the trend will make a big profit. ETH and BTC will never be able to grow back to the same price level as in 2017
August 29, 2018, 02:39:06 PM
Cryptocurrencies are strong, stronger than some people would think in my opinion. Not saying some damage can not be caused, but neither can we talk about total extinction.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 28, 2018, 04:59:46 PM
I am sure that cryptocurrencies will survive, this is because the number of users continues to increase, besides that the increasingly popular crypto community will certainly make the future of Crypto bright, invest now is a good and profitable for the future.

Why is everyone so worried that the cryptocurrencies are threatened with extinction? In my opinion, there is no horrible news that the cryptocurrency market is being threatened! Yes, there are a lot of useless and deceptive projects now, but this news, like many others, is just local problems that will be solved in one way or another. Nothing to worry about!
Activity: 49
August 28, 2018, 08:24:37 AM
Yes definately crypto currency survive coz all over the world too many users using crypto currency so yesss cryptocurrency is definately have survive and may go soo high.
Pages:
Jump to: