Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 63. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 10:12:16 PM
I think all cryptocurrency holders before they choose to inves, first they have to know that cyptocurrency is a profitable investment. But because to day many if bad news about the bitcoin so many of investor are beginning to worry and choose to sell their crypto. Therefore, we should still have a positive mind, because for what will happen to crypto in the future that depends on us the owner of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
August 27, 2018, 07:59:07 PM
Of course it will survive. I believe thats fiat will not survive in future

Yes crypto currency will survive
But fiat will also survive because they are 2 different entities
Bodies

Just that crypto currency will become more important, valuable and easy to handle than fiat
Let’s wait for the future
Activity: 25
August 27, 2018, 05:11:21 AM
So true. In reality we are the main actors in determining the ups and downs of a Crypto price and some other coins in Crypto. That is a fact and indeed a fact that we cannot avoid. If we sell coins on a large scale, the price of the coin will drop. Likewise, if we buy coins as much as possible, then the price of the coin will skyrocket and rise as long as there is no mass sale of coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 04:58:05 AM
Off Course cryptocurrency will survive because we are living on digital world. Cryptocurrency is new market and many peoples still wait and see on this market. If crypto regulated by government, i am believe many investor will join in market and investing their funds
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
August 27, 2018, 04:38:51 AM
of course crypto will survive, but you state the obvious
No doubt that crypto currencies will survive for a long long time.  I think that there are a lot of crypot currencies which have good future and i think that in future it is expected that their price will increase too much. we just need to remain in the market and study the market regularly. In fact still the interest of the people in bltcoin and some other altcoin is increasing because they already have got a good profit from there and still they believe that bitcoin will continue giving them a good profit.

Yes. I am sure many of these coins will remain in the future. Blockchain will become a basic necessity soon with high demands left and right. Although many companies and governments will create their own versions but sure many of these coins will utilized by the others given their experiences and expertise in this field.
Activity: 122
August 27, 2018, 04:03:26 AM
I don't think the cryptocurrency will rise in a few years. I think the cryptocurrency will keep falling for a long time, but it doesn't mean that the cryptocurrency will die. It will survive for a long time, but it requires us enough patience.
Activity: 210
August 27, 2018, 03:58:14 AM
Yes, of course, Cryptocurrency will be able to survive for a long time.
Nowadays, Cryptocurrency has developed so advanced that there are many who are interested in Cryptocurrency.
I am sure this will survive and become a coin that is bought by many people, the Crypto industry is very promising and is able to provide many benefits.
Activity: 152
August 27, 2018, 03:50:30 AM
I am agree with your opinion. we can get a bright future if we stay united. Everything in this cryptocurrency world are actively or passively done by us. So we can do a lot of improvements together.

Cryptocommunity is very important. I think cryptocurrency will definitely survive with our support. If we use it wisely and correctly, everything will turn out to be good.   
August 27, 2018, 03:44:58 AM
I am also very confident that crypto will survive ,, up and down is normal but I am sure crypto will re-explode and become a prima donna digital coin and the price is shot ,,
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
August 27, 2018, 03:41:45 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Agree with you, it's can survive as same 2014, bearish and bullish is normal on market. Don't worries about it, buy with cheap price and HODL it
I myself am also very confident that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin will be as late as 2017 and early 2018,
because bullish will come soon
I am sure that cryptocurrency will survive. In my belief, it is only at its beginning. It is developing and constantly changing. It is a marathon, not a sprint)
Activity: 96
August 27, 2018, 03:40:43 AM
In the future, I will see something new and unusual that will be able to withstand crytpocurrency. And then everyone will talk about this new thing, as if this is something that will definitely survive. And forget crypto. Crypto is a very widely publicized phenomenon. And how often it is useful to people.
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 03:07:38 AM
Yes its true that people are the one who runs the business that is why whatever will happen here is because of what the people's decisions. Therefore, we should be able to decide and think all actions to done because it may ruin our future instead of being successful.
Activity: 23
August 27, 2018, 02:54:40 AM
Of course it will survive. I believe thats fiat will not survive in future
Activity: 175
August 26, 2018, 04:12:04 PM
Crypto will survive for a long time because this has a very good technology and I believe they are improving and turn into the best one. Most peoples will start using them.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2018, 04:09:13 PM
No doubt that crypto currencies will survive for a long long time.  I think that there are a lot of crypot currencies which have good future and i think that in future it is expected that their price will increase too much. we just need to remain in the market and study the market regularly. In fact still the interest of the people in bltcoin and some other altcoin is increasing because they already have got a good profit from there and still they believe that bitcoin will continue giving them a good profit.
www.icovo.co/
August 26, 2018, 04:03:09 PM
Crypto currency is not ideal, even as a concept.
All this adds to the headache.
Mining is constantly complicated, sooner or later each currency rests on the ceiling and falls rapidly in value. It's literally money from the air.
Activity: 31
August 26, 2018, 03:33:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
August 26, 2018, 03:32:25 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

I believe crypto will survive despite all these negative news and regulations. Prices will drop and that is normal. The bowl and water is a good comparison.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 03:26:03 PM
I as hardy fancy that cryptocurrency faculty endure. People are meet fascinated near it familiar. It makes the exchange deeper certain. So whether we try i desire we conductor the exchange to a brighter forthcoming.
Activity: 308
August 24, 2018, 03:20:58 PM
im sure the cryptocurrency will survive , the proof is we can see , theres so many crypto enthusiast out there ,a lot of people right now trust their money on cryptocurrency , but of course patience is a key if you want start to invest on cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: