Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 74. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 102
August 13, 2018, 04:36:14 PM
I agree, we regulate the price. If the crypto community has a demand for the coin, its price will increase, if not, then Vice versa. The crypt was originally conceived as decentralized. Therefore, we have huge price jumps, which allows us to earn a lot, but also sometimes a lot to lose.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 04:27:17 PM
There will certainly be a consolidation in the medium term, but it is also certain that cryptocurrency has come to stay. Once invented, such concepts do not disappear so quickly again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:25:28 PM
i doubt that the bearish moments of crypto is fully caused by crypto users, most times its been caused by FUD and with this people normally start panic selling their tokens inorder not to fall into losses
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
August 13, 2018, 04:11:51 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

yeah surely crypto currency will survive though it is passing some trying times at the moment but i believe that bitcoin ETF will make the crypto currency to be strong when it is approved, so let hope it will be approved by this year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
August 13, 2018, 03:52:59 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

Sooner or later, a large percentage of all cryptocurrencies will die. That is, disappear from the market or go bankrupt. This is inevitable, because not everyone can survive here. It's just a matter of time.
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 03:50:43 PM
Yeah it’s kind of true that mainly price in the market depends on the transaction of the users as the crypto market is interactive. So those who are investing and trading here, they control the market.
Activity: 124
August 13, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

Make the right decisions

Crypto will be survive for sure and not only survive but go really high in value. I mean if you have coins like TAU, EOS and ADA, there is nothing to be scared about at all. It shall be stable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 03:44:04 PM
It's only those who do not understand that is panicking.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 03:07:47 PM
Now it is impossible to make any predictions. Because the market is very unstable and falls all the time. I think that this should end in the middle of autumn at least. Then it will be seen or will the market die or grow and develop rapidly. As it usually happens, growth will occur when no one waits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
August 13, 2018, 03:07:20 PM
Very even alive from my point of view. If judged from last year, then this bitcoin is + 80% more than last year at that time, that is, in August. People worked for bitcoins when they cost 1 dollar and now they have paid back their hard work. We are looking forward to the rally of the crypto-currency after the decision of etf on September 30 this year. A bitcoin less than $ 5,000 will not fall this year so the miners of this will not let happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
August 13, 2018, 03:06:34 PM
You are right in your analysis due to the fact that what ever action we the users take it have direct impact on the crypto market due to it volatility, bitcoin and the rest of other crypto depends on the action of it users to determine it faith.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 03:02:58 PM
I will not even deny it is absolutely nothing, I'm sure that the crypto currency will survive and become a very serious financial tool that will soon be able to increase utility for humanity. But as always we need time
Activity: 131
August 13, 2018, 02:59:49 PM
All the crypto currency in the hands of its owners is a fact, but most of it is concentrated in separate hands.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
August 13, 2018, 02:57:30 PM
So of course we move cryptology with your mood and your actions, that is, be positive and everything will be fine!
Activity: 149
August 13, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

Make the right decisions

I want to say obviously here. Because cryptocurrency is certainly one of the best mediums of increasing your investments. With coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple there is an assured chance.
Activity: 74
August 13, 2018, 01:48:45 PM
cryptocurrency is like the money of future so you can't kill the future, it just happened and there's nothing you can do to stop cryptocurrency to develop into the world.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 01:44:22 PM
Yeah ofcourse cryptocurrency will survive because it will last long. Doesn't mean if crypto is down it will die not at all because sometimes you need to step down to rise again in a better situation.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
August 13, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

Well, here are two sides of the coin, on the one hand and you are right, but this refers to a certain coin, not to the whole market, I noticed that a project that knows its goals and moves to them quickly, coins of these projects do not fall in price, the main thing what would be the demand for these platforms. With the exception of ETH, there is already work from above as it seems to me
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
August 13, 2018, 01:32:30 PM
I belive that too. Hopefully these hard times help us to get rid of garbage coins and we can focus on real products.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 01:30:28 PM
Perhaps you are right, most users start dumping like rain just for FUDs or similar things. Crypto investors should be strong and should know it will grow eventually. No matter what situation we are facing now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: