Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 75. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
These past months crypto keep droping in the market and it seems lots of investors has loss their investments especially for investors of january that btc has a high value then suddenly crashed but I think crypto will rise again by this coming months due of the 4th quarter of the year was the best months for crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 01:21:55 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

You are so right and i love your analogy on the state of the crypto market. However, there are so many other factors that affect the markets apart from the crypto users. For instance, regulations can also make the crypto market bullish. As I said before, thumbs up for the analogy
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 13, 2018, 12:21:45 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

oh gosh how i love such philosophy stuff you guys write from time to time Wink it really lifts the spirit and can be related not only to crypto but to life in general
Activity: 78
August 13, 2018, 12:19:00 PM
yes, of course, we just need to wait and be a little patient. we cannot give up because the price increase will come soon. we must believe that crypto can survive, yes crypto's future is still very long.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
August 13, 2018, 12:16:11 PM
Cryptocurrency will definitely survive because the spirit of demand to these altcoins are always there. The whales (bears) are trying to break the $6000 support on bitcoin but the demand (the bulls) are always trying to defend this position. Well, today's market price movement is pretty confusing and the bears are takes the momentum most of the time. We just have to play smartly in the market to call those bulls for a profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 13, 2018, 12:13:00 PM
basically, the world of cryptocurrency provides benefits and risks. it all depends on how we utilize the world of cryptocurrency, if we can use it well then we will get the benefit, but if we cannot use it properly then it will give us the risk, that is a loss. we should be able to manage our crypto assets well.
copper member
Activity: 378
August 13, 2018, 11:52:15 AM
crypto market is in the very initial stage , still very few people know about. it will definately survive as its blockchain technology help the many start ups to raise their funds. ultimately at the same time it provide opportunity to ionvestor to earn in real time. so it will provide great return in future
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
I believe that this market will definitely develop better. Although the market has fallen a lot now, this does not mean that the market is going to die. I think this is just a market adjustment. I believe that the market will pick up again soon.
Cryptocurrency will last as long as the user and owner of the coin will patronize it. Even if this is a decentralized market, people who handle a lot of coins can somehow play on the market even though it's not entirely because he can't control all the sellers or buyers one by one.
Activity: 42
August 13, 2018, 11:44:35 AM
i think so. as a holder, i think it will be exist for a long time. we can hope to take money from token and either ...
Activity: 142
August 13, 2018, 11:42:19 AM
I believe that this market will definitely develop better. Although the market has fallen a lot now, this does not mean that the market is going to die. I think this is just a market adjustment. I believe that the market will pick up again soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 11:40:12 AM
The people who understand that the ups and downs are normal in this market will survive. All other may fail, lose and quite from the market. No matter what happens, crypto market will survive for sure. Even some people may quite from the market, lots of people will come to the market to fill that gap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 13, 2018, 11:38:01 AM
True talk....we the crypto enthusiasts have a lot do in protecting crypto from failing but sadly, many of us are the ones even speeding negative/false news about crypto which in turn causes a depreciation in price then panic selling starts.
Activity: 129
August 13, 2018, 11:34:28 AM
Encryption will certainly be around all the time, but the price of a lot of encryption will probably go down all the time. After all, a bull market in BTC may take a long time.

legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
August 13, 2018, 11:32:15 AM
I hope that it will continue to survive and must also be developed primarily into trade and must also penetrate to the international level. It is easy to access all over the world.
It will surely survive, those projects that have a solid goal and plan in developing and maintaining its value can survive on this situation of the market. We knew that many coins already around that lessens the reliability of some ICO.
Activity: 434
August 13, 2018, 11:24:45 AM
I very much agree with you, this metaphor is also very good. This is true. As long as we believe in encryption and rationality, those markets will go to the right path sooner or later. Everyone contributes together
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
August 13, 2018, 11:19:30 AM
The reality that happens today is very sad and silly. The prices of every altcoin and Bitcoin are always dropped days and days. We cannot stop that bear market and we can only see the red market always exist. However, I still have the full trust that the market will recover soon. Crypto has been in this kind of situation and I'm sure they will survive.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

Make the right decisions

Yes, you are quite right and I agree with you.
The point is that there is a large number of investors who do not know what to do with their coins because they have a lack of knowledge about the crypto world and about the markets as a whole. And they simply invested with the hope of becoming very rich.
Activity: 70
August 13, 2018, 11:16:10 AM
I would say that more and more projects represent the "emulsifier" for this water.

Corl, for example, is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, CRL is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

Hopefully, this will end up as a tandem of crypto developers and users. In the end, it should be the strongest collaboration ever, but first, we need to get rid of crypto scam and change user's mind that every crypto is a scam  Sad

Lots of work to go.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
August 13, 2018, 11:05:33 AM
This is true because this market is decentralized and no one really has full control of it. However, it could be very sensitive to changes. It can be influenced easily by FUDs and unwanted events, not only the transaction history in the market. The government plays a vital role in cryptomarket in terms of influence and regulation. They are powerful enough to cause FUD and to prevent the market from recovering but ofcourse if we stick to our principle, we might get through it but only if you are a risk-taker.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
August 13, 2018, 11:03:13 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

Make the right decisions

Crypto currency was already existed more than a decade but only last year it really become popular and many investors are shifting to crypto trading from stock trading though market here is very volatile but the profit you may earn  is also bigger compared to stocks trading. Definitely it will survive as it is just starting only to be recognize by business society this may be a long ride for crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: