Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 77. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 10:02:32 AM
Of course, although the current market price has fallen to the bottom, this does not mean that the market is going to die. I think the market needs adjustment. When the market is adjusted and stabilized, then it will rise again, so we should continue to wait patiently. .
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 09:59:39 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

I also agree with your suggestion because if we all support our coin and hold even when the market is down and the price is still fluctuating, we should hold patiently until when the market will recover fully.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
August 13, 2018, 09:52:21 AM
I hope so Smiley
If won´t, I will just lost 2 years of my life, thousands hours and much theoretical money that I was planned to earn someday.

But, your statement is not a proof. You could say like that about hundreds things around us.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 09:46:45 AM
Yeah that's true. I am agree with your opinion. I think, if we can use it in the right way, it can survive easily. If we panic sell and dump all our coins in the market then our market will still be red. So we should not sell all coins which we have. We must obtain a lot of information to truly understand crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 13, 2018, 09:21:57 AM
Cryptocurrency will survive as long as the users and coin owners will still patronize it. Even if this is a decentralized market, the ones who handles much coin can somehow play around the market though not totally since he/she cannot control all the sellers or buyers one by one.
Activity: 448
August 13, 2018, 09:17:43 AM
I can not agree with you, because, it does not depend on us whether the coin will grow or fall!
this depends on people's interest in crypto, and we as "crypto people" certainly have a role in the development of crypto.
I disagree slightly with you
brand new
Activity: 0
August 13, 2018, 08:49:35 AM
Definitely cryptocurrency will survive because peoples are connecting with this market and earn lots of profit. Gradually this markets demand increasing among the peoples .So i believe this market has a great future.
Activity: 462
August 13, 2018, 09:15:44 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

Yes, that's true. Even though the value of cryptocurrency has dropped slightly in 2018, I believed it will survive this year and continue to thrive.

I also believe that even though the crypto price goes down, it can still survive and will bring a better development to the future.
Activity: 30
August 13, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

Make the right decisions

Yes, that's true. Even though the value of cryptocurrency has dropped slightly in 2018, I believed it will survive this year and continue to thrive.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

Make the right decisions

Definitely Yes I agree with you. Don't lose hope because it rise soon. Some challenges that have arise in 2018 and beyond in ensuring cryptocurrencies survive will be aspects such as making sure they are stored safely and ensuring their maintenance is kept up to date. A lot of innovation will be required to keep up with these problems and deal with them and that may be a problem for the smaller cryptocurrencies with less resources.
Activity: 81
August 13, 2018, 08:46:58 AM
I agree with you. Cryptocurrency was just the beginning of the imminent blockchain era.
copper member
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 08:41:22 AM
Cryptocurrency will have to survive very long period, infinity of individuals are associated with crypto in different- different mediums. its really a very big network. Crypto market will survive till market would be recover and things will move good again.  
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
August 13, 2018, 08:39:06 AM
I agree with you .. At this moment, not many understand what cryptocurrencies are? and what to do with them? .. Simply, we need to facilitate the use of crypto, and make it more convenient to use in real life .. then we'll see too the moon)
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
August 13, 2018, 08:33:54 AM
in my opinion, we cannot determine market prices according to our own desires and no one can control the price of coins in the market,
which can control coin prices is the demand and supply on coins and market conditions, so in other words the buying or selling volume
is the affect the price of coins
If we think it is people who need to mature first because when there are fuds around, they tend to trust them and panic in the end. They only contribute to more waste.
But I believe crypto will survive as in previous months and years where it has to go through difficult times before prices will skyrocket on the market.

Crypto already past a decade eventhough market decreases so I believe it's a big chances to survive because there are already proven and there are more supported members here that it will produce this as a new technology exchange in payment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 08:21:07 AM
in my opinion, we cannot determine market prices according to our own desires and no one can control the price of coins in the market,
which can control coin prices is the demand and supply on coins and market conditions, so in other words the buying or selling volume
If we think it is people who need to mature first because when there are fuds around, they tend to trust them and panic in the end. They only contribute to more waste.
But I believe crypto will survive as in previous months and years where it has to go through difficult times before prices will skyrocket on the market.
Activity: 39
August 13, 2018, 08:13:23 AM
Crypto will survive, as long as the people in the market have their faith in it. Because it is our demand for the coin which keeps the coin alive.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 08:12:37 AM
Activity: 122
August 13, 2018, 07:53:55 AM
i think people needs more in digital so that is why cryptocurrency will more likely to be popular in the future. We just need our portable gadgets and authenticity then we can pay in an instant without using any more paper bills.
Activity: 33
August 13, 2018, 07:51:24 AM
That is a very nice way to put it. I feel that, we are the ones responsible for how we make profit by selling our coins during a bullish market or make loss by selling during bearish trens. It all depends on how we let our decisions shape up the amount of money we make by investing on the right coins.
Activity: 31
August 13, 2018, 04:54:23 AM
I will slightly disagree with your opinion where you said that cryptos are the water whereas the bowl is the users. Rather I think the bowl is our decisions to hold or sell a coin during bearish market and the water is the amount of profit or loss we make. Because, how much profit or loss we will make is definitely decided by the decisions we take during such hard time.
Pages:
Jump to: