Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 76. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 10:54:37 AM
I hope that it will continue to survive and must also be developed primarily into trade and must also penetrate to the international level. It is easy to access all over the world.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 13, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
as customs on personal decision to work on accordance to put of one on selection with the running models on continuous arrange with manage of plan, investors to gains of returns as collection to complete with minimum number on preset as.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 10:51:46 AM
I believe in only one type of investment. It's hodl. I don't care how much bitcoin costs right now.  Let's see what happens in a few years. I will wait
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 13, 2018, 10:47:21 AM
In this bear market, I think that the moment for cryptocurrency to increase will be very difficult. We cannot see the chance of every coin to grow higher. However, I'm pretty sure that all coins that have good concepts and points will survive from this bear market. We can see them on the market with their volume and exchanging analysis.
Everything will be in the hands of good developers and supportive communities,those good projects will definitely survived from this bearish market, though the selections of those good projects are really hard to find as movement  keeps on fluctuating and sway is really unpredictable, patience and proper time management in order to make things still possible in this long bearish movement.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
August 13, 2018, 10:46:21 AM
Of course, although the industry is still falling, this does not mean it is going to death. I think this is the market is slowly adjusting, I believe that this market will have better development in the future, so I will continue to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 10:45:09 AM
this happened because of the people's anxiety about the storm and also the news of hackers so many of them pulled their assets. there needs to be security on each new exchange list.
all will survive in my opinion. there will be innovations that can guarantee everyone's assets. cryptocurrency technology will continue to be improved you don't need to worry
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
Possibly. I even think that there will come a time that cryptos will be the only currency to remain in use when everything is already made digital. It's only a matter of time.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 10:41:00 AM
Cryptocurrencies is really good technology, it cant dissapear, so many people are using it at this time, and in future the number of users will only grow up.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
August 13, 2018, 10:40:30 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Bitcoin owes its success from early adopters and movers so all latecomers should also do the same if we want to make cryptocurrency as the most popular technology in the next generation, it's up to us now, next generation is counting on us.
Activity: 182
August 13, 2018, 10:34:00 AM
Cryptocurrency will surely survive.This has more advantages than traditional banks. Gradually cryptocurrencies will be used practically at each level.
Activity: 25
August 13, 2018, 10:32:33 AM
Yes I agree with you we know we can control this market but we can't control the price because this market is fully decentralized based on this if we give more supply in market like investors then price will increase so we need to encourage people to invest.
Activity: 30
August 13, 2018, 10:31:44 AM
Very nicely put. Yes it is true. But partially. We get to do whatever it is in our will with the coins only, not with the entire market.
Activity: 308
August 13, 2018, 10:31:21 AM
Yeah I agree. But always we cannot control it. Many issues are here which also impact on the crypto market. But it’s right that users play a vital role to take the market upward.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
August 13, 2018, 10:26:59 AM
In this bear market, I think that the moment for cryptocurrency to increase will be very difficult. We cannot see the chance of every coin to grow higher. However, I'm pretty sure that all coins that have good concepts and points will survive from this bear market. We can see them on the market with their volume and exchanging analysis.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
yes, cryptocueerncy will survive, not only survive, investors or enthusiasts also increase, support from each country gets stronger and finally cryptocurrency does not only survive, but also needed. we as crypto users, must continue to help so that the cryptocurrency can survive.
Activity: 87
August 13, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
Many many projects will die but the technology will not. The technology will be a disruptive as the internet and change the way our world works. The only thing that will stop that is quantum computing which if we figure out, will change our species in different but profound ways.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 13, 2018, 10:10:32 AM
Definitely, cryptocurrency and all of its alternative coins with great potentials will survive.
but all the shit coin and alts which nothing to do in the future will leave behind.
this is the reality as for now.
Activity: 31
August 13, 2018, 10:07:02 AM
Yes it is true. We are the ones who can keep a coin alive or dead depending on the demand of the coin. We can take a potential coin and can make it rise. But we cannot control the market, it's the coin which is in our control.
Activity: 322
August 13, 2018, 10:06:23 AM
People on the market a lot and some just do not have patience and they do not appreciate their money and it's very stupid .
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
August 13, 2018, 10:05:19 AM
Absolutely what ever happens to cryptocurrency will be dependent on the how we treated  and managed it. Lets hold and not dump cryptocurrencies just like that.
Pages:
Jump to: