Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 80. (Read 100013 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
August 12, 2018, 04:24:18 PM
Crypto will definitely survive, it is just a matter of time, the crypto market is indeed actually controlled by some people that's my thoughts,i think when they want to buy they create news that will make some people panic and sell of,while they create fomo when they want sell
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 12, 2018, 04:20:32 PM
This is just the beginning of cryptocurrency. There is a long way ahead of it. So, cryptocurrency will obviously survive. And according to the data of previous years, we can see that it will be on the rise.

Yes you are very right
This is a realty check for every crypto admirers and patience is important for every token holder or they probably sell hurriedly at kids
Always dyor and be at prompt alert too
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 04:17:38 PM
This is just the beginning of cryptocurrency. There is a long way ahead of it. So, cryptocurrency will obviously survive. And according to the data of previous years, we can see that it will be on the rise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
August 12, 2018, 03:31:40 PM
I think that crypto will survive and after 5 year we will have less coins with high value and concrete usage.

Maybe it's right but not upto the mark because as being looking upon the market for this use of cryptocurrency it's demand is increasing because it's assets for use are much more than liabilities of its use  Wink so we can partially say that cryptocurrencies are the future of financial systems which are spread all over the world
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 03:23:42 PM
I find that in people’s pride, they don’t want to sell. They’ve been saying HODL, and don’t want to relent. But at some point they’ll jump. I was a long time holder but even I pulled out to see what will happen (for what it’s worth, it was an enormous sigh of relief). I told my wife if it hits a certain value, I’ll go back in. Too much risk, too much speculation, too much global uncertainty. I love the technology and it’s here to stay, but I wasn’t willing to lose my initial substantial investment.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
August 12, 2018, 03:22:03 PM
Its discouraging to see a domino effect in the crypto world every time there is some FUD in the space or a bad news regarding it, people selling their positions up and down, the market really needs to mature more.
I think it's the people who need to mature first because when there are fuds around,they tend to believe them and make panic in the end.They are only contributing to a more dump.But i believe crypto will still survive just like the previous months and years where it had to go throuh tough times before its price will skyrocket in the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
August 12, 2018, 03:21:43 PM
Of course yes! Crypto currency is now very popular and is gaining momentum. Despite the fact that now the rate is falling, I think that everything will be fine
Activity: 73
August 12, 2018, 03:18:28 PM
With the way cryptocurrency is operating nowadays, cryptocurrency still have a long way to go. Before some years now cryptocurrency will have gone a long way than now.
copper member
Activity: 546
August 12, 2018, 03:13:35 PM
I so much have the believe that the cryptocurrency will survive the so much huddles it is presently facing in term of rapid fall in prices that make people want to dump and leave the cryptocurrency world. All we have to do is keep saying the right thing about the cryptocurrency and not use our own mouth to bring down the system.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 12, 2018, 03:02:37 PM
The example you have chosen is truly relative to this practical world. The supply and demand of coins are determined by the users of crypto. New technology is also emerging to meet the expectations of users. And yes this world will survive untill the users stay here.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 03:05:41 PM
Its discouraging to see a domino effect in the crypto world every time there is some FUD in the space or a bad news regarding it, people selling their positions up and down, the market really needs to mature more.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 12, 2018, 02:59:24 PM
Well, we do not  know and expect what will happen in the future especially what is related the the field of cryptocurrency, because there are many surprises, it is true that this period is difficult for everyone, and regrettably , there is  no big development in the market, but I do not think that these  obstacles will last for a long period. In fact,  We must  avoid the pessimistic thinkng ( like, the era of  cryptocurrencies will disappear, Bitcoin will die and .... ). Stay positive guys,  everything will change for better, maybe that this is the worst year of Bitcoin in bad statistics, but it is certain that the future will be better than before.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
August 12, 2018, 02:59:07 PM
Cryptocurrencies will always survive, some of the projects have real use cases. And like you've said, crypto users and traders cause the bears and bulls market conditions. The decisions you take will determine how profitable you become.
Activity: 31
August 12, 2018, 02:48:29 PM
I agree with your point. But one can only control what he owns not the entire market. I believe, that the market behaves like the intigration of all the owners.
Activity: 167
August 12, 2018, 02:48:14 PM
You have portrayed the relation between cryptocurrency and the investors pretty well. You are right that though crypto has its own way of flowing, we the investors are the controller of the flow. So, we are responsible for both price hike and price fall. Investors should not to any such thing which may hamper the growth of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
August 12, 2018, 02:27:01 PM
I couldn't agree more with you . People need to understand that in a decentralized system users hold the key to the highs and lows of any project. People buying into projects to flip immediately leaves less to be desired. 
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 12, 2018, 02:17:14 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Yes. I do believe that cryptocurrencies will survive in the upcoming years and will also reach a very high height of success. This is because since cryptocurrencies has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their demand among the people has also increased all over the world.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 02:14:26 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

Cryptocurrency will definitely survive no matter what happens, even all of the cryptocurrencies have a low price because i believe many people will still try to invest their money in cryptocurrencies for them to have a good profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

Make the right decisions

Only a minimum number of users determine the direction.The rest of the majority just follows them.They don't have enough knowledge and experience to follow the whales.
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

Make the right decisions

It is the legalization of the currency, as a full-fledged monetary means, which should become the main trend for the next few years. And it is this factor that can cause a rapid rise in the cost of crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: