Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 23. (Read 111849 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
My payout all pending Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Has anyone ever received?
Activity: 356
Maybe they are just waiting for the BTC and XPY prices to rise, because XYP is on the climb and BTC is very low.... Why is the site still open?

I think they will pay out, time will tell......
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I'll wait a 30 days later invested
Activity: 504
CRYPTODOUBLE scam or not ?
i want send 50 BTC For get 100 BTC
It's depend on the investors. If they're investing, it will not scam. If the investors stop, then it'll be scam. At least until they got big fishes.
I've heard that cryptodouble scam .. is that true ??
Activity: 20
Merit: 20
It's depend on the investors. If they're investing, it will not scam. If the investors stop, then it'll be scam. At least until they got big fishes.
Activity: 4
No scam, I sent 2Btc and got back 4Btc.
Worked well for me.
Activity: 9
Activity: 19
since they received a lot of altcoins, theres been a lot dumps and cheap alts, which makes me think that they dont lie about how they get their profit
dump the alts that investors deposit causing a shakeout, buy back more of the same alt much cheaper with investors' btc deposits, sell some of that alt at the top if it pumps again. Everybody wins and they keep the change. This business model is much more sustainable in the long run without having to conduct any fraud. It just doesnt make sense for them to go ponzi as its only a short term profit. Why make less when you can make more.
I'm agree with you!
yep, essentially they become a whale hired by us the investors, btw latest payout of 10000FC2 is quite encouraging!!
since they received a lot of altcoins, theres been a lot dumps and cheap alts, which makes me think that they dont lie about how they get their profit
dump the alts that investors deposit causing a shakeout, buy back more of the same alt much cheaper with investors' btc deposits, sell some of that alt at the top if it pumps again. Everybody wins and they keep the change. This business model is much more sustainable in the long run without having to conduct any fraud. It just doesnt make sense for them to go ponzi as its only a short term profit. Why make less when you can make more.
I'm agree with you!
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
now appear one payment late for 11h. I was fully aware of how this investment, but it is interesting that at the address of my deposit VRT are still those coins.

vrt peding status
Still waiting for my 400k doge. It's been pending for more than 24 hours.
 for now even at a slower pace of paying out, its much better than being dead stuck.

CANN FC2 SYS NOBLE quite popular coins there. it seems to me the whole thing was on autopilot and certain altcoin payout just caused it to be stuck then c2x staff just noticed the issue and cleared the clog. Lets just be patient and hope for the best.
Activity: 257
they didnt pay out doge and btc Sad only shitcurrencis like html5coin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
what is last sititation about CriptoDouble?
is there anyone who can take withdraws from there?
Activity: 252
of course i can comprove by my 30K doges i putted there that they are delaying paymints fro over 1 dayi guess the bubble starts to burst
Where do you see that ?

Nothing is increasing ...

# of payouts was stuck at 17544 since it stopped completely. Now it keeps increasing gradually.
Pages:
Jump to: