Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 25. (Read 111825 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
 it said the requested url can not be found
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Activity: 343
website down man down
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Thank you to all the social justice warriors looking out for my finances because I am unable to control myself.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
It's a ponzi, some of you lost. I don't see why you'd be mad. Hodl Bitcoin if you don't want to lose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hello. I beg you to return our deposit. The money invested on your site is money parishioners of our church. Poor people have invested money these poor and prayed to you honestly, they were returned. And if you decide to steal them! ! ! will you will only mount !!!

The Holy Father Leontius

Oooo my god

why you use church money for ponzi
Activity: 344
Feed me btc ^
I don't know if they could do anything about this, but you can report a ponzi scheme to the U.S. Securities And Exchange Commission as an anonymous tip and even qualify for a whistleblower reward at http://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtmlShocked
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
That's the bad thing dealing with crypto, there's next to nothing that can be done with things like this.

Its biggest strength is its biggest problem. However, Bernie Madoff ran an $18 billion ponzi with traditional money.  The new boss is the same as the old boss, the only difference is that we are the bank this time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
That's the bad thing dealing with crypto, there's next to nothing that can be done with things like this.
Activity: 308
why the people still make a deposit, cryptodouble didn't pay again  Roll Eyes
I want to see the site closed so no one be fooled again
The domain is registered through http://www.tldregistrarsolutions.com/

The registrar can at least shut down the domain.

Everybody send an email to their abuse email about crypto double. Send links to this thread and others if they exist:
[email protected]

Let's help prevent others from being scammed..

Also, here is the abuse form for cloudflare.. They can disable their service too which will take the site down temp..

https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/form
we all knew that it gonna end someday.
why they failed now instead of goign longer - i dont know.

so if u lost money either forget about them or try to hunt the scammers

Can't someone at least get the site shut down?

It's still taking people's money. Maybe cloudflare can be notified that they are supporting a verified ponzi scam site and they will remove their service. US gov should be able to seize the domain.

Large #s of people are still getting ripped off.

since when does the US gov give a s..t about people being ripped off on crypto ponzis?  Grin
https://www.sec.gov/News/PressRelease/Detail/PressRelease/1370539730583#.VLM24p8o5SA

Yes sorry i was not clear enough. What about ponzis outside US? Like Russia, Pakistan, India, Korea, Vietnam... I don't think that the US gov can do anything about them. They might shut down the site if it is on a US server. Correct me if i'am wrong, please. I'm just new in this crypto stuff, but everywhere i look there's just scams and frauds involving crypto currency.

US gov controls .com domains so the domain can at least be shut down for sure which will effectively stop the blood loss.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

It's still taking people's money. Maybe cloudflare can be notified that they are supporting a verified ponzi scam site and they will remove their service. US gov should be able to seize the domain.

i think that not possible for someone shutdown the site, useless youre the owner sites ore my be you good hacker.
what we can do, just notice the people to be careful with the site...
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Looks like investments and payouts have completely stopped,, im sure the site will be gone in the next 24 hours.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

since when does the US gov give a s..t about people being ripped off on crypto ponzis?  Grin
https://www.sec.gov/News/PressRelease/Detail/PressRelease/1370539730583#.VLM24p8o5SA

Yes sorry i was not clear enough. What about ponzis outside US? Like Russia, Pakistan, India, Korea, Vietnam... I don't think that the US gov can do anything about them. They might shut down the site if it is on a US server. Correct me if i'am wrong, please. I'm just new in this crypto stuff, but everywhere i look there's just scams and frauds involving crypto currency.
Activity: 344
Feed me btc ^

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

Pages:
Jump to: