Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 24. (Read 111825 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
We filled up their wallets BTC and DOGE and now they are waiting that we fill up the others their wallets and close site.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Yeah, looks like the payouts started again. It was stuck in that last URO coin payout for about 8 hours since I saw it. I just refreshed and the payouts are definitely moving again.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Activity: 257
Where do you see that ?

Nothing is increasing ...
Activity: 19
number of payouts slowly increasing again..hopefully it will recover  Smiley
Activity: 9
If the site limited deposits it could have lasted way longer.
Activity: 20
Merit: 20
..and fortunately, they start for paying again last seconds after stop for hours.. ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Lol he made 10,000 btcs in just two weeks... He is now in Aruba with a Don Perignon cup in his hand and two hookers sucking his dick.
o3u
Activity: 393
Money comes, money goes
How come they were still paying out the last couple days and just stopped suddenly today?

Seems like an automated system that ran dry
Activity: 28
i just noticed in gambling thread that almost all sites that are on top is PONZI  Cheesy
Activity: 8
omg and people are still investing. it looks like the investments will reach 50k soon, although scammers already gone south.  Shocked
man, if you really wanna get rid of your bitcoins just send them to me here: 3G6s6yL6XthiAAV4gHrJbegMbHKNwqVbzZ
at least i'll say thank you.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Earned nothing. not happy  Grin
Activity: 21
lost 52 litecoin, not happy  Grin
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

Hello. I beg you to return our deposit. The money invested on your site is money parishioners of our church. Poor people have invested money these poor and prayed to you honestly, they were returned. And if you decide to steal them! ! ! will you will only mount !!!

The Holy Father Leontius

It was a good joke and you made me laugh.
But they are not even here to read or respond:

Name:    cryptodouble
Activity:    2
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    18-12-2014, 17:57:53
Last Active:    21-12-2014, 01:23:33

So kiss your money goodbye!
Activity: 392
Sad world we live in :\ Sad to see even adults of a website act like kids not holding what they say. If it say in terms it usually takes from 10 minutes to 12 hours, WELL then people should get paid, else it's ofc a scam. But very sad to see how people can be, it's not exactly fun for others to lose what they have worked much for (BTC, LTC, XPY etc).

-If any admins of the website read this, I hope you are happy. You sick, worthless, twats, I actually hope you guys get arrested or get to die a painful death ^^ Btw I Baracked Yo Mama, Admin yesterday Wink

if no one invests then they would stop doing this ponzi schemes..

they had investors but put it down anyways - thats the stupid part.

That's how they make money though, how else?

through commission, like taking 10% and when investors stop investing on their own.
its actually not economical to end it prematurely, they would make much more money by letting it grow.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Sad world we live in :\ Sad to see even adults of a website act like kids not holding what they say. If it say in terms it usually takes from 10 minutes to 12 hours, WELL then people should get paid, else it's ofc a scam. But very sad to see how people can be, it's not exactly fun for others to lose what they have worked much for (BTC, LTC, XPY etc).

-If any admins of the website read this, I hope you are happy. You sick, worthless, twats, I actually hope you guys get arrested or get to die a painful death ^^ Btw I Baracked Yo Mama, Admin yesterday Wink

That's how they make money though, how else?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

Activity: 294

Activity: 25

Pages:
Jump to: