Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoDredge 0.8.0 — NVIDIA GPU Miner [obsolete] - page 8. (Read 25218 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
It's finally stable while dev's fee, thanks a lot !
https://ibb.co/bVyCry
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Error. GTX 1080 TI phi 2 algo
The required CUDA version is 9020 or later (current is: 9010)
WARN - NVML is disabled
version 0.6 is working

Activity: 38
v0.7.0 released

• Improve defvee mechanism
  • Add --retries, --retry-pause, and --timeout options. Check Readme for more information
  • Build first Linux version
  • Other minor fixes

Can you explain how the improved devfee mechanism operates?  Given that it was closing or causing the closure of software and maxing out the tdp to 100% while mining the devfee, I think many including myself would rather know what is going on behind the scenes than take risks assuming the devfee mining works like every other miner's devfee mining and nothing shady is going on. 

Other software just mines 1% of the time for the devfee - and doesn't try to max power or close other applications.  Why does yours and is that removed in this version?
Activity: 1
How to set the intensity for per GPU? It is installed for all at once.
Activity: 2
Can you Add Tribus Algo ?
Activity: 40
v0.7.0 released

• Add --retries, --retry-pause, and --timeout options. Check Readme for more information
  • Other minor fixes

Linux version! yes! thanks. Will test
Activity: 77
Miting with these algos  beter than mining  eth?
Activity: 157
Merit: 19

v0.7.0 released

• Other minor fixes

Windows download
Linux download
Activity: 38
I'm not sure if this is the same "dev fee" crash that others are getting, but whenever the dev fee starts everything else is killed.  

I run Awesome Miner and an app that I wrote myself to monitor the temperatures on each card and step the power down for a card if its temp gets over a certain amount.  Once it cools, it steps the power back up.  Whenever the dev fee starts, both my app and Awesome Miner are both closed but the CryptoDredge window keeps running.

Is CryptoDredge purposely killing other running applications or applications that might be polling the GPU's when it starts dev fee mining?

Editted to add: 
It's apparently the same as the "dev fee" crash.  I started my monitoring app back up immediately after it was closed, and all the temps were rising because the tdp was set to 100% for the dev fee mining.

I can't abide by software doing shady stuff like that.  Closing my apps, setting my tdp to 100% (even temporarily) and potentially crashing my system. I can get the same hashrate elsewhere. 
Activity: 200
Merit: 3
1. Could you check an another port or the firewall settings.
2. We'll try to resolve issue with "-b localhost:4444"

1. Firewall settings is default.
 Connection established. Command sended normally. Readed answer as `null`. No exceptions.

powershell code work with any ccminer:
Code:
$Client =[Net.Sockets.TcpClient]::new("127.0.0.1", "4444")
$Stream = $Client.GetStream()
$Writer = [IO.StreamWriter]::new($Stream)
$Reader = [IO.StreamReader]::new($Stream)

$Writer.WriteLine("summary")
$Writer.Flush()
$result = $Reader.ReadLine() # $Reader.ReadToEnd() same $null
Write-Host "Answer: $result"

2. Thanks.

Please, try $Writer.Write("summary"), because WriteLine sending "summary\r\n". We'll fix it

> Please, try $Writer.Write("summary"), because WriteLine sending "summary\r\n". We'll fix it

When???
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
please add option for setup clock, memory and power like -ccdv, mdcv, pow

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Could you add benchmarking plz?  Thx  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
TDP can vary alot specially since its mostly capped by temperature limit.  For example if your gpu is cool enough even at power limit 50% your GPU might be working @ 100% gpu clock and voltage so you get hashrate like 100% power limit.

SP mod miner is almost the same like Enemy's or Cryptodredge if you compare them by gpu clock/voltage.

With sp you get 20% more hash
Activity: 59
TDP can vary alot specially since its mostly capped by temperature limit.  For example if your gpu is cool enough even at power limit 50% your GPU might be working @ 100% gpu clock and voltage so you get hashrate like 100% power limit.

SP mod miner is almost the same like Enemy's or Cryptodredge if you compare them by gpu clock/voltage.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Any more improvements for phi2 algo?

I get 6,3MH with 1080ti at tdp 50

Spmod 4 is getting 7,4MH

talk about misinformation.   

7.4mh on spmod at what TDP?  CD can do 7.4mh at > 70 TDP no?  Please compare apples to apples.

TDP 50
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Spmod 4 is getting 7,4MH

talk about misinformation.   

7.4mh on spmod at what TDP?  CD can do 7.4mh at > 70 TDP no?  Please compare apples to apples.
Activity: 19
Update!

After testing on Skein, I am getting around 870MH/s per card, running my Nvidia 1080tis, for a total of 6.9GH/s for 8 cards.
Activity: 213
Merit: 3

Spmod 4 is getting 7,4MH

Did you see that number for yourself?
We're waiting for a dev's bug fix
Pages:
Jump to: