Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoDredge 0.8.0 — NVIDIA GPU Miner [obsolete] - page 9. (Read 25218 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Any more improvements for phi2 algo?

I get 6,3MH with 1080ti at tdp 50

Spmod 4 is getting 7,4MH
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Any chance you can give us an indication on how long it could take for you to release your Linux version?
Activity: 57
Ok, i did have it at 60% power and -400 memory
Activity: 10
So far, so good!  I am getting around 13-15% better performance using CryptoDredge than CCminer, etc.  I am running two rigs with 8 X Nvidia 1080ti cards.  80% power, +150 mem clock, +65 GPU clock and getting a cumulative 615.33 MH/s on Lyra2rev2, so almost exactly 77MH/s per card on Lyra2rev2.

On Lyra2z, I am getting 29MH/s, or 3.625 per card.

On Neoscrypt I am getting 13.74 MH/s, or 1.71 MH/s per card (some cards as high as 1.77 MH/s).

I get about 2 restarts per 24 hours with CryptoDredge and get zero restarts for weeks sometimes with ccminer, so it needs to be a bit more stable.

I am running the latest version of Awesomeminer, which is how I found out about CryptoDredge, because the latest update included Cryptodredge.

Cheers, and thanks for this new tool that is allowing me to make more profits!

CryptoDredge is faster for phi2  but crashes for me alot. I had to stop using it. I get hard crashes that lock the rig up and needs a reboot. Had to go back to z-enemy which runs fine no crashes. I tried everything with CryptoDredge. I changed intensity, i removed overclocking, the last try i had no overclocking and intensity 4. It worked for about 4hrs and then hard crash cuda error unspecified launch failure.

Reduce the power to 55%   mem -500
Activity: 57
CryptoDredge is faster for phi2  but crashes for me alot. I had to stop using it. I get hard crashes that lock the rig up and needs a reboot. Had to go back to z-enemy which runs fine no crashes. I tried everything with CryptoDredge. I changed intensity, i removed overclocking, the last try i had no overclocking and intensity 4. It worked for about 4hrs and then hard crash cuda error unspecified launch failure.
Activity: 5
How to enable logs. I stupidly crashes at startup
Activity: 19
The latest version of Awesomeminer added CryptoDredge (i.e it came with the latest update) as one of the mining software packages available to me.  I benchmarked my cards again and CryptoDredge had by far the best performance for me on Lyra2rev2, Lyra2z and Neoscrypt.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
So far, so good!  I am getting around 13-15% better performance using CryptoDredge than CCminer, etc.  I am running two rigs with 8 X Nvidia 1080ti cards.  80% power, +150 mem clock, +65 GPU clock and getting a cumulative 615.33 MH/s on Lyra2rev2, so almost exactly 77MH/s per card on Lyra2rev2.

On Neoscrypt I am getting 13.74 MH/s, or 1.71 MH/s per card (some cards as high as 1.77 MH/s).

I get about 2 restarts per 24 hours with CryptoDredge and get zero restarts for weeks sometimes with ccminer, so it needs to be a bit more stable.

I am running the latest version of Awesomeminer, which is how I found out about CryptoDredge, because the latest update included Cryptodredge.

How did you add CD miner to Awesomeminer ? Or is it already added in AM's latest version?
Tried to use Awesomeminer before but the autoswitching algo config confused me so i left it
Activity: 19

Activity: 26
Hello,

My rig restarted when mining lyra2rev2 with CryptoDredge through Awesomeminer and I got this error on event viewer,

Code:
Faulting application name: CryptoDredge.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5b38d8df
Faulting module name: CryptoDredge.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5b38d8df
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000c9a21
Faulting process ID: 0x1df4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d41624adfaf1cf
Faulting application path: C:\Users\blah\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\cryptodredge_0.6.0_1\CryptoDredge.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users\blah\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\cryptodredge_0.6.0_1\CryptoDredge.exe
Report ID: 2ab02e86-3361-4dd6-bb72-cb962981fd41
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Activity: 1
Just tried out your miner, the hashrate is indeed better than ccminer2.3 on phi2, but during mining the cards produce this annoying clicking sound (kind of like if you put an ice cube into a glass and shake it around). Is there any way to fix it myself? If not, I hope you, the developer, will sometime soon. If you'd like any additional information I'm more than happy to provide it.
Activity: 20
When do you expect to fix the bug related to the dev fee mining an algo with a power curve causing rigs to crash?
Activity: 9
Activity: 10
We await your adjustments to this miner, for further testing and comparison.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
There are reports that CD has a much higher power use output compared to the other miners as well, which would probably lead to more hashrate. Can you check that as well?
"Power use output", contradictory Grin
Obviously power usage will be higher if miner is optimized to use cores as much as possible.

Any lyra2z hashrates from 1080 users out there?
Palit with gamerock premium BIOS on stock (2GHz/9.5GHz) ~2.7 MH/s.
P.S. Still don't understand why everyone is posting +core/-mem, those values are useless. + and - from what?
It's like all 1080 have the same frequencies in BIOS and same chip quality :facepalm:
I see your point but at least it's a rough estimate where to stop where to stop with the oc from stock, the final tweaks we can do ourselves, it does make it a bit easier.
Activity: 213
Merit: 3
If only I could scour the internet for messages that are clear but not exactly as I'd like them to appear, then I too could act like a grammar Nazi while living in my mom's basement..
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
There are reports that CD has a much higher power use output compared to the other miners as well, which would probably lead to more hashrate. Can you check that as well?
"Power use output", contradictory Grin
Obviously power usage will be higher if miner is optimized to use cores as much as possible.

Palit with gamerock premium BIOS on stock (2GHz/9.5GHz) ~2.7 MH/s.
P.S. Still don't understand why everyone is posting +core/-mem, those values are useless. + and - from what?
It's like all 1080 have the same frequencies in BIOS and same chip quality :facepalm:
Activity: 28

With CD 0.6, I am getting on a 1080 with 60% pwr +125/-200 core/mem oc about 2.8 Mh/s.  On ccminer 2.3 a similar 1080 tops out at 2.4 Mh/s.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Activity: 16
1080ti hashrate on lyra2v2- 83.5mh/s +180core, -500 mem, 80%power. GTX 970 hashrate - 25.2mh/s, +188core, -500 mem, 84% power. Overall 16% improvement over alexis miner. Miner used to crash on dev fee. Now its working fine.
Pages:
Jump to: