Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoDredge 0.8.0 — NVIDIA GPU Miner [obsolete] - page 13. (Read 25218 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
it continue to crash after few minutes or half hour of mining.. and to restart it I can only reboot the RIG. It isn't very nice to use this miner in this conditions, totally unstable.

Then, while it works, 4 gpu works slower, sometime the last one stop to work.

If not fixed, i am going to switch to another miner because I can't check my rig every 10 minutes crossfingering that everything is working fine.. totally waste of time and energy

something like that here.miner not always closes properly with 3rd party software and i have 2 instances running lyra2z and neoscrypt for example.1-2 hours and rebooting...if there is no -r or -eexit options like ccminer or ewbf in future - then such a good speeds are worthless...
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
it continue to crash after few minutes or half hour of mining.. and to restart it I can only reboot the RIG. It isn't very nice to use this miner in this conditions, totally unstable.

Then, while it works, 4 gpu works slower, sometime the last one stop to work.

If not fixed, i am going to switch to another miner because I can't check my rig every 10 minutes crossfingering that everything is working fine.. totally waste of time and energy
Activity: 40
ETA For linux version? Smiley
Activity: 15
Any Lyra2z hashrate benchmarks for 1080Ti?
Activity: 20
The problem with mining dev's fee is still there

https://ibb.co/c9GDn8

you are right mate!  I tried to add this "-p c=HANA,d=206" and now the difficult is fixed as i wanted since the beginning of session...

I have noticed that my first 4 gpu run very fast... other 4 gpu have lower hashrate.. and i don't know how to fix it...  do you have this problem also? any idea how to fix ?

ps: the normal algo give more voltage than the "old".. now i am sure of this
still needed miner exit option on stratum fail.i'm using miner control and after few hours there is 2 instances of the miner.
Activity: 9
GREAT JOB!

My results for lyra2z:

1060:
PL 60 / Core Clock +150. It use 71watt for 1302kh/s

1070:
PL 55 / Core Clocke +150. It use 115w for 2132kh/s

Could you write what intencity use? Here the result is around 40% less with PL 85%
First of all, thank you for your reply.

As I have already written in the past message, I am already trying to mine with "lyra2v2-old" parameter and it mines slower

when you say "you could disable it", do you mean to add this  "--no-watchdog"  ?

if i am not wrong, with ccminer you can add the parameter "-f, --diff-factor     Divide difficulty by this factor (default 1.0)" or with enemyminer you can add "
in Z-enemy miner, inside the readme.txt there is written "6) Yiimp pools rec manual diff, like : ( -p d=16 ) - for  small farms or  (-p d=48 )- for good farms like 6-8 1080ti"
1. lyra2v2-old is a more stable implementation
2. Yep, you could disable it by adding --no-watchdog to command line
Code:
CryptoDredge -a neoscrypt -o neoscrypt.mine.zergpool.com:4233 -u YOURWALLET -p c=GBX --no-watchdog

3. And thank you for the information about difficulty option, We'll think about this.

3.i thought that you already done this.cause i'm using it like ccminer and cryptodredge take static diff from my -p option well.
i think that not miner option=)seems like pool taking it from -p field via json reader or something=)so d=xxx is working.
i'm not talking about divider - not using it at all.

Activity: 825
Merit: 18
MindMiner developer
2  CryptoDredge
Please, add simple API. Listen TCP port to any established connection write simple answer in json:
Code:
{
 "total": xxxxxxx.xx,
 "threads": [ xxxx.xx, xxxx.xx, ..... ]
}
and close connection.

this work to one-two hour ...
Activity: 157
Merit: 19

As I have already written in the past message, I am already trying to mine with "lyra2v2-old" parameter and it mines slower

when you say "you could disable it", do you mean to add this  "--no-watchdog"  ?

if i am not wrong, with ccminer you can add the parameter "-f, --diff-factor     Divide difficulty by this factor (default 1.0)" or with enemyminer you can add "
in Z-enemy miner, inside the readme.txt there is written "6) Yiimp pools rec manual diff, like : ( -p d=16 ) - for  small farms or  (-p d=48 )- for good farms like 6-8 1080ti"
1. lyra2v2-old is a more stable implementation
2. Yep, you could disable it by adding --no-watchdog to command line
Code:
CryptoDredge -a neoscrypt -o neoscrypt.mine.zergpool.com:4233 -u YOURWALLET -p c=GBX --no-watchdog

3. And thank you for the information about difficulty option, We'll think about this.
Activity: 55
Merit: 3
no API / awesome miner integration? Sad

if i am not wrong, with ccminer you can add the parameter "-f, --diff-factor     Divide difficulty by this factor (default 1.0)" or with enemyminer you can add "
in Z-enemy miner, inside the readme.txt there is written "6) Yiimp pools rec manual diff, like : ( -p d=16 ) - for  small farms or  (-p d=48 )- for good farms like 6-8 1080ti"
Activity: 22
GREAT JOB!

My results for lyra2z:

1060:
PL 60 / Core Clock +150. It use 71watt for 1302kh/s

1070:
PL 55 / Core Clocke +150. It use 115w for 2132kh/s
sorry but what do you mean with "(to prevent crash when is lyra2v2 used)" and "new method Lyra2REv2" ?!

I don't understand...

I am using a watchdog usb hardware in case the rig goes on freezing... should I disable it ?!

thanks

ps: still not compatible with Awesome miner?

edit:

after few minutes it stopped to work again, i think while it connects to dev fees and the program still can't be closed!!! i can only reboot the rig now

update2:

I am trying the "-a lyra2v2-old" and from +610Mh/s, now it works at 570Mh/s ; I noticed that every GPU works at similar hashrate now, instead of earlier when 4 GPU were working at 80Mh/s and other 4 GPU were working slower as you can see in the screenshot

The last advice that I want to give you is to implement the difficult parameter.. when i start to mine, I waste around 4/5 minutes with refused results or thousands of little result before that the pool adjust slowly the miner with highter difficult number... it is not good and it is necessary to can put a fixed number of difficult

• Sorry for the misunderstanding. In case if you have issues with the current implementation of Lyra2REv2 (lyra2v2), you might want to try lyra2v2-old
  • The built-in watchdog might conflict with a third-party watchdog. In that case, you could disable it
  • Awesome Miner will be available next week
  • Could you provide an example of a miner which provides "the difficult parameter"?
brand new
Activity: 0
Who has achieved what results in overclocking at 1080Ti on Lyra2rev2?
First of all, the maximal hash is not interested, but the consumption/hash ratio
sorry but what do you mean with "(to prevent crash when is lyra2v2 used)" and "new method Lyra2REv2" ?!

I don't understand...

I am using a watchdog usb hardware in case the rig goes on freezing... should I disable it ?!

thanks

ps: still not compatible with Awesome miner?

edit:

after few minutes it stopped to work again, i think while it connects to dev fees and the program still can't be closed!!! i can only reboot the rig now

update2:

I am trying the "-a lyra2v2-old" and from +610Mh/s, now it works at 570Mh/s ; I noticed that every GPU works at similar hashrate now, instead of earlier when 4 GPU were working at 80Mh/s and other 4 GPU were working slower as you can see in the screenshot

The last advice that I want to give you is to implement the difficult parameter.. when i start to mine, I waste around 4/5 minutes with refused results or thousands of little result before that the pool adjust slowly the miner with highter difficult number... it is not good and it is necessary to can put a fixed number of difficult

http://i67.tinypic.com/2eed5vk.jpg

v0.5.0 released

• Handle the CTRL-C signal
  • Indicate activity to suppress auto sleep mode
  • Add --no-watchdog option to force watchdog off
  • Fix crash after devfee's session is started
  • Add lyra2v2-old for -a option. Check Readme for more information
  • Fix intensity
  • Fix bug related to rolling logo

Download/Mirror

Troubleshooting

Watchdog

If you are using a third-party watchdog, you can disable the built-in watchdog by using --no-watchdog option.

Lyra2REv2 Issues

In case if you have issues with the current implementation of Lyra2REv2 (lyra2v2), you might want to try lyra2v2-old.
e.g. CryptoDredge -a lyra2v2-old -o POOL -u YOUR_WALLET
about awesome miner i readed to wait for next release.. sounds good thanks!... about to can setting the difficult ? there will be this parameter?

Wich config you use with your 1080ti ?  and with what hashrate?

anyway, after a couple of hours, the miner crash and some gpu stop to work.. to close the miner become impossible and only forcing a reboot to my rig can solve the situation..

Hope a fix will come soon..
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Who has achieved what results in overclocking at 1080Ti on Lyra2rev2?
First of all, the maximal hash is not interested, but the consumption/hash ratio

just change algo honestly, either you pay high electric or you pay cheap electric.  high electric, high heat area, mine lyra2z.  low electric low heat situation then mine lyra2rev2 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: