Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptofolio.info - Free coin portfoilio with graphs!!! - Now with 432 coins !!! - page 32. (Read 67111 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Can you check the LTC exchange rate of Cryptonit? shows 0.02900000 Huh
Activity: 721
Merit: 523
Also could you add DGC please?

And correct "Folow @cryptofolio"  Wink

done

A good option, at least for me, would be to choose an exchange for each coin
(so 1 drop-down for each coin, maybe default to the one on top?)

hmm... wont be tonight anyways..
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
A good option, at least for me, would be to choose an exchange for each coin
(so 1 drop-down for each coin, maybe default to the one on top?)

Also could you add DGC please?

And correct "Folow @cryptofolio"  Wink
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Great tool. No bugs so far. Smiley
Thank you!  Cheesy
maybe small registration would be nice - you could connect from any computer/browser you want

make a custom folio from the menu!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
good job Tongue

maybe small registration would be nice - you could connect from any computer/browser you want
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
working great, very nice page! Smiley
Tonight for new coins, I am thinking worldcoin and bitbar.

any bugs to report?
Activity: 456
On further thought I could perhaps add a place to type in your passphrase.

I did get things working by changing the URL, thanks! But I do think this is a good idea. It would make things a little more user-friendly (although generally I think the site is very easy to use).
new version with sortable columns, unfortunately you may need to clear your web browsers cache to get the site to display correctly.

EDIT: also updated TODO in first post
On further thought I could perhaps add a place to type in your passphrase.
Maybe I'm being dense, but how do I access my data on a second computer? If I go to Custom Folio and enter my passphrase, I just get "Error: Already in use". I don't see anywhere else to enter my passphrase. Help?

www.cryptofolio.info/?User=   EDIT: this may not work if you had special characters in your passphrase (send me a PM)

The idea is to bookmark and copy the link, email it to yourself and bookmark on other devices/computers.

I thought to add a email box when you make the folio to send instructions/link but this would mean you are entering user identifiable information along with how many coins you have.
This is a bad idea because someone who hacks or intercepts traffic to my site could use this to target you (large BTC holders for example).

A reminder not to give out this link/passphrase or other people will be able to view and change your custom folio.

For people who like stats 29 40 custom folios have been created.
Activity: 456
Maybe I'm being dense, but how do I access my data on a second computer? If I go to Custom Folio and enter my passphrase, I just get "Error: Already in use". I don't see anywhere else to enter my passphrase. Help?
I'm going to be away from a week starting tomorrow (with out access to dev tools), hopefully the site will stay up and work flawlessly.

royalcoin support is canceled until it gets added on a exchange I already pull data from.

bitbar delayed till I return.

If it is down during this time I apologize as there wont be much that I can do.
Multi PC is now called Custom Folio because it has more uses then just people who use more then one computer

Tried to make it more obvious as to how Custom Folio Mode works compared to Simple Folio Mode
we need a power consumption column Smiley

not sure how that would be useful

(for a mining profitability calculator it would be, but my site is not one of those)
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
we need a power consumption column Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: