Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptofolio.info - Free coin portfoilio with graphs!!! - Now with 432 coins !!! - page 33. (Read 67111 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 523
fixed a few bugs with the new multiple PC feature... I don't think I have lost anyone's settings yet Cheesy

6 people so far  Smiley
Wow, thanks! That's kick ass!

~Edit, sent you some PPCs, really love your site. Its one of the most useful crypto sites by a long shot.

thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Wow, thanks! That's kick ass!

~Edit, sent you some PPCs, really love your site. Its one of the most useful crypto sites by a long shot.
I have implemented a server side cookie solution - just click the "Multiple PCs?" button in the menu bar.

This may also be useful for people who clear there cookies frequently Wink or for people who need multiple folios.
I absolutely love your site too! Is there a way to authenticate via twitter/something and see balances across computers?

I have been thinking about this, I dont want the user to have to sign up, i have a few ideas.

I'll look at adding royal coin and bit bar and pulling the YAC price from bter.com
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I absolutely love your site too! Is there a way to authenticate via twitter/something and see balances across computers?
its working great!

good to hear, bitbar coming next perhaps tomorrow if I get time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
its working great!
i exported all my altoin wallet there to see how much USD i have Smiley
anyone found any bugs?

the todo list is looking a bit empty  Undecided
New version of cryptofolio.info is up, it now has 432 coins!

List of features:
add expenses
add extra cash
highest & lowest (in the drop downs once added) (ignores exchange with old data)
average price
no personally identifiable info collected
28 different websites its grabbing data from ("exchanges")
both crypto share providers (havelock and cryptosocks)
almost all coins
two week graphs for most values (with option to unlock forever for $10 USD in BTC or Altcoin through coinpayments.net)
API
HTTPS
average of all the exchanges for that coin
precious metals

TODO:
export graph data to CSV
"price when added" / buy price

Known Issues
graph links wont work for anything that's on an DOGE, LTC or XPM market or precious metals

Let me know what you think Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: