Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 301. (Read 343877 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Even so much so that I was willing to with 100% confidence bet even money that a 25,000 to 1 shot would happen.

Yeah, and I lost 30 times a row rolling under 49.

What now? Did I lie, or is it impossible?

Bet me 2BTC that you'll get exactly 30 losses under 49 at 1:1

I don't bet.

That's exactly my point.  I was begging your mod and non believers on your site to bet even money that my incredibly low chance of happening would occur.

And you won't bet that you'll get 30 losses in a row.  Who would?  It's a stupid bet to make.

My bet would be just equally as stupid... except for the fact that I 100% believed that something was wrong and that it was going to happen exactly as I predicted it to (which it did).
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
Even so much so that I was willing to with 100% confidence bet even money that a 25,000 to 1 shot would happen.

I don't bet.

this is too good. this is so, so good. you can bet dogedigital the 1.5 btc you owe me, surely with such a "well coded 100% secure site" you can make back the money if you lose right? SURELY.

Out of context quote.

I told you about 1.5BTC ... offer is still on table. You just need to APOLOGIZE and you get it. Then you can share it with all your 10 friends you have on this forum.

Later skiddies.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

I don't bet.

this is too good. this is so, so good. you can bet dogedigital the 1.5 btc you owe me, surely with such a "well coded 100% secure site" you can make back the money if you lose right? SURELY.

I don't bet.
legendary

OP, to be honest, you are coming off as really unprofessional. You need to take a step back and do some heavy breathing before you post here.

you want to see unprofessional? check out this thread from a previous scam accusation against these two: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--797144

Putting this here in case others missed it. 25,000 rolls for >99.494 with zero wins.  1 in a million shot or something else going on... You decide.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11796854

That's what he said. Show me proof.

EDIT: And even if it's true. One in a million do happen.

It's hard to show cold hard proof.  But... if you pay attention to what I had said then you'll see that there's a huge difference between playing and then claiming that something is wrong and actively predicting and wagering before the results for an EXACT outcome to occur.  

Again, I wouldn't be able to 100% call this proof, but you tell me the chances of correctly predicting with 100% an exact event that should only occur 1 in 25,000 times over multiple tries.

i agree its hard to call it proof, but the timing on when the bets started showing that variance is incredibly suspicious.

Now we are on timing.... timing is one factor that has nothing to do with statistics.

EDIT: Maybe on road, but not in gambling.

legendary
OP, to be honest, you are coming off as really unprofessional. You need to take a step back and do some heavy breathing before you post here.

you want to see unprofessional? check out this thread from a previous scam accusation against these two: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--797144

archiving comedy gold in case they decide to edit the hate language out
https://archive.is/NEzfi
https://archive.is/uhcT6
https://archive.is/7LRwP
https://archive.is/W2wlx

Putting this here in case others missed it. 25,000 rolls for >99.494 with zero wins.  1 in a million shot or something else going on... You decide.

It's hard to show cold hard proof.  But... if you pay attention to what I had said then you'll see that there's a huge difference between playing and then claiming that something is wrong and actively predicting and wagering before the results for an EXACT outcome to occur.  

Again, I wouldn't be able to 100% call this proof, but you tell me the chances of correctly predicting with 100% an exact event that should only occur 1 in 25,000 times over multiple tries.

i agree its hard to call it proof, but the timing on when the bets started showing that variance is incredibly suspicious, especially since the variance magically disappeared after clearing cookies and changing accounts.
Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire
legendary

legendary

It's hard to show cold hard proof.  But... if you pay attention to what I had said then you'll see that there's a huge difference between playing and then claiming that something is wrong and actively predicting and wagering before the results for an EXACT outcome to occur. 

We arent spamming your thread dipshit. We are giving you legitimate issues and you are brushing them off like an arrogant cock.

this is the major reason why this site is a joke; what programmer doesnt value input from an audience that is trying to inform him of bugs and vulnerabilities in the site? simply ridiculous at how arrogant this guy is. we are trying to inform him of a bug in his code and writes it off as spam.

Ah keep spamming I don't care. If mods don't delete your worthless comments, I'll just leave this forum.

yes please do, we would all appreciate it. we dont need this kind of narrow minded toxicity in the forum.

Yeah I know   Cry

Our comments... worthless? Pride is awful, can't admit how much you've fucked up no matter what we do? Very narcissistic of you. Thats fine and al, why have a solid site when you got that prideful eDick waving around.

Listen to us if we are trying to help you out. We know what we are saying, you don't seem too. Admit your mistakes and LEARN.

Kiss
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
We arent spamming your thread dipshit. We are giving you legitimate issues and you are brushing them off like an arrogant cock.

this is the major reason why this site is a joke; what programmer doesnt value input from an audience that is trying to inform him of bugs and vulnerabilities in the site? simply ridiculous at how arrogant this guy is. we are trying to inform him of a bug in his code and writes it off as spam.

Ah keep spamming I don't care. If mods don't delete your worthless comments, I'll just leave this forum.

yes please do, we would all appreciate it. we dont need this kind of narrow minded toxicity in the forum.

Yeah I know   Cry

Our comments... worthless? Pride is awful, can't admit how much you've fucked up no matter what we do? Very narcissistic of you. Thats fine and al, why have a solid site when you got that prideful eDick waving around.

Listen to us if we are trying to help you out. We know what we are saying, you don't seem too. Admit your mistakes and LEARN.

Yeah I know   Cry
legendary

Putting this here in case others missed it. 25,000 rolls for >99.494 with zero wins.  1 in a million shot or something else going on... You decide.

even if theres an astronomically low chance of this happening, any competent admin/dev would be looking into this to preserve the integrity of his site.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
Apologize and you'll get your reward. Or go away.

This is actually a sign on why people should stay away from this site. You are asking people to apologize despite that you act arrogantly on the first hand and keep on saying your code has no flaw in it. In the end you acknowledge that it is a flaw and claimed you fixed them but actually you havent fix all of them and alot more problem arise (check dogedigital's post as well)

You claimed that you protect your investor but infact is that you are not and your investor suffer a lost because of this flaw. This site has been running for almost a year and you should check how much have the investor suffered lost because of this flaw and refund them. If you are not refunding your own investor, this means that you are scamming your own investor

P.S : With all this fuss , It wont be a sweet one year anniversary for your site

All investors can withdraw their investments anytime. Their total bankroll is less than 10%. The rest cover me and Kewl. And I am so sure in our code that, I won't withdraw a satoshi. What you think is not my problem.

This is my last warning about you posting this shit. Or I am gonna report you for spamming in our thread.

legendary
Putting this here in case others missed it. 25,000 rolls for >99.494 with zero wins.  1 in a million shot or something else going on... You decide.

Apologize and you'll get your reward. Or go away.

This is actually a sign on why people should stay away from this site. You are asking people to apologize despite that you act arrogantly on the first hand and keep on saying your code has no flaw in it. In the end you acknowledge that it is a flaw and claimed you fixed them but actually you havent fix all of them and alot more problem arise (check dogedigital's post as well)

You claimed that you protect your investor but infact is that you are not and your investor suffer a lost because of this flaw. This site has been running for almost a year and you should check how much have the investor suffered lost because of this flaw and refund them. If you are not refunding your own investor, this means that you are scamming your own investor

P.S : With all this fuss , It wont be a sweet one year anniversary for your site

All investors can withdraw their investments anytime. Their total bankroll is less than 10%. The rest cover me and Kewl. And I am so sure in our code that, I won't withdraw a satoshi. What you think is not my problem.

This is my last warning about you posting this shit. Or I am gonna report you for spamming in our thread.
Jump to: