Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 303. (Read 343827 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Cryptogames in the next update to your games, is possible add a autobet to slot machine? I like play but in auto mode. thanks
We'll add more features to slot when we'll redesign it completly.

thanks for the reply, i love your site. If i can, i suggest for new design of slot , a combination for win freespin (like the most famous slot machine gonzo quest)
legendary
Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Cryptogames in the next update to your games, is possible add a autobet to slot machine? I like play but in auto mode. thanks
We'll add more features to slot when we'll redesign it completly.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Activity: 577
Merit: 283
40 million bets passed!  Grin
Congratulations on hitting another milestone for crypto-games.
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
legendary
I'm blocked for running a few computers to auto bet different coins. Didn't realize this was an issue. Can I be unblocked now?
thats like creating multiply accounts and playing at once, also maybe they thought that you were just building the faucet or something
Hey nathan, as we talked, betting on multiple tabs is not a problem. You had several accounts...I unblocked your main account. Happy rolling!

40 million bets passed!  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I'm blocked for running a few computers to auto bet different coins. Didn't realize this was an issue. Can I be unblocked now?
thats like creating multiply accounts and playing at once, also maybe they thought that you were just building the faucet or something
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 577
Merit: 283
I search dice site to invest in bankroll (and like more the multi coin dice site like cryptogames), but i have question to other investor. I see the bankroll and is very small, why? Why people don't invest ? because don't know the dev ?

Investment option was added just two weeks ago from now. Around ~4.7BTC already invested by users and they are gaining profits!

good policy . established an award for that goal . if we come to the objective changed the rules .

the next time you come to a certain number of levels that you do?

I agree with those who said that is a misleading advertising the 20,500 sat.

There was only one guy saying that it was a misleading title who probably doesn't know what "up to" means. If you manage to get to level 30 you will get a faucet of 20.5k sat for sure.
Yup definitely profitable in the long run, I personally invested 0.01 here and ended up with 50k profit(peak profit was at 112k) on the next day.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I search dice site to invest in bankroll (and like more the multi coin dice site like cryptogames), but i have question to other investor. I see the bankroll and is very small, why? Why people don't invest ? because don't know the dev ?

Investment option was added just two weeks ago from now. Around ~4.7BTC already invested by users and they are gaining profits!

good policy . established an award for that goal . if we come to the objective changed the rules .

There was only one guy saying that it was a misleading title who probably doesn't know what "up to" means. If you manage to get to level 30 you will get a faucet of 20.5k sat for sure.

Because investments were added less than one month ago, and in one month we got some investors that are happy with profit.

I lost 4 faucet lvls due to the recent changes... Undecided

I got more than 80 refs of which only one gets me a markable commission but at least I advertised for the site and I have made this only for the growing faucet in the first place so the change is pretty bad for me...

And there is no fake ref in my list!!!

Every change that we make now, impacts many users. Some profit and some lose. Abusers force us to take these steps. But you still didn't lose all your faucet levels and can still play with it.

Some people just can't read it seems.

When you go to the store and you see huge banner with up to 50% discounts, you probably go to the manager and complain about misleading advertising too? LOL
legendary

I got more than 80 refs of which only one gets me a markable commission but at least I advertised for the site and I have made this only for the growing faucet in the first place so the change is pretty bad for me...

Every change that we make now, impacts many users. Some profit and some lose. Abusers force us to take these steps. But you still didn't lose all your faucet levels and can still play with it.

I don't understand what you're trying to say in first two sentances, but for last one: You can receive max level when you reach all required steps. If you don't or can't reach it, don't cry it's misleading, because it's not.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
SUUUCAAA!!!

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

legendary

I'm sorry that you have now smaller faucet level, but we have take that step. So many users created fake referrals just because of faucet. I'm not saying you did it, but a lot of players did. So we decided to remove this level, to prevent people manupilating the system.
Activity: 813
Merit: 507

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
It is free money you can get, if you don't like it just don't play. LOL

You should not be rude to your players , it is not a good thing lol  Grin

if so many people talk about bad is because they have been attracted by the misleading advertising of 20,500 ! I repeat ! I have no ref ! I do not have a website ! and I would not know how to get them .

if many people complain , there will be a reason ! it would be better to remove it completely

Why would you want to remove a free money? and why do you want to get 20,500 ? it is that you can withdraw them instantly anyway and you should read my post above because it is not missleading but it is just very hard to get them so they dont need to remove it from the title

I too could make a site of nuts and promote it with a facet of 100btc . " For the 100btc you have to go to the moon only with the bike "

Now thats really impossible to do that but the requirement for you to get 20,500 at crypto-games is not impossible but it is very hard and that means that it is still able to get 20,500 if you work hard enough for that. So it is not missleading because it is not impossible

it is possible!  you just have to build a ramp up to the moon . It is difficult ... but not impossible

It is impossible to build things on the space. You need to learn that there are zero gravity on space. I suggest you to stop whinning about this 20,500 faucet because it is a free money and you got nothing to lose even if you are not able to claim the faucet until 20,500 per claim
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It is free money you can get, if you don't like it just don't play. LOL

You should not be rude to your players , it is not a good thing lol  Grin

if so many people talk about bad is because they have been attracted by the misleading advertising of 20,500 ! I repeat ! I have no ref ! I do not have a website ! and I would not know how to get them .

if many people complain , there will be a reason ! it would be better to remove it completely

Why would you want to remove a free money? and why do you want to get 20,500 ? it is that you can withdraw them instantly anyway and you should read my post above because it is not missleading but it is just very hard to get them so they dont need to remove it from the title

I too could make a site of nuts and promote it with a facet of 100btc . " For the 100btc you have to go to the moon only with the bike "

Now thats really impossible to do that but the requirement for you to get 20,500 at crypto-games is not impossible but it is very hard and that means that it is still able to get 20,500 if you work hard enough for that. So it is not missleading because it is not impossible

it is possible!  you just have to build a ramp up to the moon . It is difficult ... but not impossible
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
but why do not you change the title of the topic ? up to 20,500 ? it's impossible!

1- if I did not refer I can not reach it !
2- I should still wait 365 days
3- I'm a lonely man , you force me to speak .

I think it's misleading advertising

Nope it isn't... some already have 20 level so they can get 10k satoshi from faucet.

But why do we always have to talk about this faucet. It is free money you can get, if you don't like it just don't play. LOL

This is not a misleading title. It says up to 20.5k facuet.

1. That means if you refer you can reach it.
2. Yes you need to wait 365. More loyal you are to the site better faucet you have. Loyalty pays.
3. No one is forcing anyone to speak or use the faucet.

Faucet is free money and to test the site. Why complain about free money?
Jump to: