Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 305. (Read 343827 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Enjoying this website very much, even though I'm not active on chat I read it from time to time. Must say that progress is nice and keep going!
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
This site is the only dice site which holds 0% house edge promotion for their users.
0% house edge counts for a lot when you make lots of bet with it.

Yea every once in a while we have "happy hours" Wink

High rollers tab added on dice.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
This site is the only dice site which holds 0% house edge promotion for their users.
0% house edge counts for a lot when you make lots of bet with it.
Conversion of PlayMoney to other coins added.

You can convert them under PlayMoney withdraw page.

Why would someone convert his playmoney into other coins?
This way it's no longer PlayMoney because it has a real value (which is pretty low by the way  Cheesy)

They don't need to convert it. But if they wish they can. Many people were requesting this feature, so we added it.

Wow i really love this site, the community is so great  Grin

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 668
Merit: 393
Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Wow i really love this site, the community is so great  Grin
Activity: 813
Merit: 507

Why would someone convert his playmoney into other coins?
This way it's no longer PlayMoney because it has a real value (which is pretty low by the way  Cheesy)

legendary
Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
0% House edge promotion has started!
Awesome gonna deposit and play. is 0% house edge applied to slots?
Only dice has 0% house edge. Slots stays at 1.24%
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Awesome gonna deposit and play. is 0% house edge applied to slots?
legendary
I visited the site just now and saw its pretty nice and fun, well maybe my next arena for gambling ..
Thank you, and you're welcome  Smiley

Tomorrow is a big day for playing dice:

10 Hours 0% house edge from approximately 8:00 - 18:00 UTC time

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I visited the site just now and saw its pretty nice and fun, well maybe my next arena for gambling ..
Are you going to add some more commands in chat and implement API?

New commands for chat are on top priority. API has lower priority but is on plan too.

!dicebet and !slotbet chat commands added.

Usage: !dicebet id

Result is link with bet id for easy sharing.
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
Are you going to add some more commands in chat and implement API?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I like Crypto-Games very much, simple design, looks fabulous on a smartphone, good vip system, quick growing community. Continue in the same spirit!
We're glad you like it. We're doing our best.

wow, you have up the fast speed of autoroll ? Now the time to toll is only 10 millisecond, is really very fast
Speed of roll is increased for higher bets, so you can actually reach 20 bets/second  Wink

Now that's what i call fast rolls. Smiley Well done! Any plans to increase it for the lower (not the lowest) best as well?

For now we have no plan for it, as our database would get filled too fast. I think we are still faster for low bets then most of other sites.
Yeap, that's true. Just wanted to see if it will be even faster. Smiley Thanks anw.
I like Crypto-Games very much, simple design, looks fabulous on a smartphone, good vip system, quick growing community. Continue in the same spirit!

wow, you have up the fast speed of autoroll ? Now the time to toll is only 10 millisecond, is really very fast
Speed of roll is increased for higher bets, so you can actually reach 20 bets/second  Wink

Now that's what i call fast rolls. Smiley Well done! Any plans to increase it for the lower (not the lowest) best as well?

For now we have no plan for it, as our database would get filled too fast. I think we are still faster for low bets then most of other sites.

Damn thats really fast, I guess martingalers or slow strat earners are gonna try out your site.And BTW maybe include "Fastest rolls compared to any site" in your OP as well Wink . I guess saving on server calculations made some improvement.

We are spending half of our development time on optimizations, as we think that speed is more important then design Wink

Our servers can handle few hundred bets per second, and there wouldn't be any speed drop for players.
Activity: 577
Merit: 283

Speed of roll is increased for higher bets, so you can actually reach 20 bets/second  Wink
Damn thats really fast, I guess martingalers or slow strat earners are gonna try out your site.And BTW maybe include "Fastest rolls compared to any site" in your OP as well Wink . I guess saving on server calculations made some improvement.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
Jump to: