Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 304. (Read 343827 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
It is free money you can get, if you don't like it just don't play. LOL

You should not be rude to your players , it is not a good thing lol  Grin

if so many people talk about bad is because they have been attracted by the misleading advertising of 20,500 ! I repeat ! I have no ref ! I do not have a website ! and I would not know how to get them .

if many people complain , there will be a reason ! it would be better to remove it completely

Why would you want to remove a free money? and why do you want to get 20,500 ? it is that you can withdraw them instantly anyway and you should read my post above because it is not missleading but it is just very hard to get them so they dont need to remove it from the title

I too could make a site of nuts and promote it with a facet of 100btc . " For the 100btc you have to go to the moon only with the bike "

Now thats really impossible to do that but the requirement for you to get 20,500 at crypto-games is not impossible but it is very hard and that means that it is still able to get 20,500 if you work hard enough for that. So it is not missleading because it is not impossible
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

if so many people talk about bad is because they have been attracted by the misleading advertising of 20,500 ! I repeat ! I have no ref ! I do not have a website ! and I would not know how to get them .

if many people complain , there will be a reason ! it would be better to remove it completely

Why would you want to remove a free money? and why do you want to get 20,500 ? it is that you can withdraw them instantly anyway and you should read my post above because it is not missleading but it is just very hard to get them so they dont need to remove it from the title

I too could make a site of nuts and promote it with a facet of 100btc . " For the 100btc you have to go to the moon only with the bike "
legendary

but why do not you change the title of the topic ? up to 20,500 ? it's impossible!

1- if I did not refer I can not reach it !
2- I should still wait 365 days
3- I'm a lonely man , you force me to speak .

I think it's misleading advertising

Nope it isn't... some already have 20 level so they can get 10k satoshi from faucet.

But why do we always have to talk about this faucet. It is free money you can get, if you don't like it just don't play. LOL

Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
but why do not you change the title of the topic ? up to 20,500 ? it's impossible!

Nope it isn't... some already have 20 level so they can get 10k satoshi from faucet.

But why do we always have to talk about this faucet. It is free money you can get, if you don't like it just don't play. LOL
legendary

It is not missleading and it is the truth. If you do all of it then you can get it up to 20,500 satoshi but just the requirement for that is too hard but if there is a chance for people to get the maximum faucet then it is not missleading so does not need to be change

Activity: 577
Merit: 283
Some changes in faucet levels... investors get higher faucet, no more limits for chat messages per day.
That is one good update. Well I think I should go back to chat there now as the messages now count for levels.
Some changes in faucet levels... investors get higher faucet, no more limits for chat messages per day.
legendary
Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Thank you for lots of suggestions, we'll see what we can do!
Activity: 40
Some unlockable emoticons when you level up faucet could be incentive for people to chat...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005
The maximum for investor, is one app for smarphone for see the investment whitout enter to site  Grin
Activity: 40
I would love to see a line graph of the total profit/loss of investment for the past hour, day, week, and month.
Also, a tab where you can watch your friends' bets would be awesome.
This one we must say no, because we don't want to become a site people will use looking for market differences.

We are not exchange.

You are wrong about this, if you are making this feature then you will be the one to control the price. You can "sell" higher and buy "lower" then the market rate and this difference will be a profit for the house. Also you can just integrate your site with shapeshift.io to save you from this exchange trouble

For now we are not interested in this feature, as players usually play with one coin, and they withdraw that coin too. Others that want to change it to another coin, they visit exchanges with live orders and get best price for it.
legendary
This one we must say no, because we don't want to become a site people will use looking for market differences.

We are not exchange.

You are wrong about this, if you are making this feature then you will be the one to control the price. You can "sell" higher and buy "lower" then the market rate and this difference will be a profit for the house. Also you can just integrate your site with shapeshift.io to save you from this exchange trouble
can i suggest next update? Exchange coin directly to the site, example i deposit bitcoin and i can withdraw doge later play

We are not exchange.
legendary
can i suggest next update? Exchange coin directly to the site, example i deposit bitcoin and i can withdraw doge later play
Enjoying this website very much, even though I'm not active on chat I read it from time to time. Must say that progress is nice and keep going!

Thanks! Join us on chat Wink
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001
legendary
Enjoying this website very much, even though I'm not active on chat I read it from time to time. Must say that progress is nice and keep going!
Hey, we're glad you like it. Don't be shy and talk to others on chat Smiley
Jump to: